Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

When will the R's learn
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
When will the R's learn
There are other issues besides abortion and guns....

You Republican cheerleaders are blowin a nut because.......

she's 100% pro-life (in all cases) and can fire an uzi and a M-16. The rest of America is worrying about the economy. Yeah, she's easy on the eyes, but the pick wreaks of desperation. The beginning of the end. Obama will have both houses of congress and is 2 senators away from having a fillibuster proof majority. All of this because the religious wackos can't understand how someone may want to end a pregnancy. All of this because your NRA nutjobs want people packing SCAR-L's in the inner city. If you want to carry a child to term with a 1/100,000 chance of life knock yerself the f out, but don't FORCE IT ON OTHERS. I'm living and breathing it. I can't even imagine forcing this on someone else. If McCain would of picked Lieberman he would of had a chance and my vote. What was wrong with Romney? Hell, the best the the GOP can come up with is a 1 year Gov. of a small state?

I'm 1000% pro-choice. I've convinced myself that it doesn't matter who gets elected I'm going to be just fine. I don't like the idea of 1 party controlling the whole shooting match and with a fillibuster proof majority. All because the Republican Party is held hostage to the pro-life and NRA crowds. Let them burn!!!!!!!! From the ashes we will get another Goldwater. The pendulum has swung too far to the left. I want an alternative energy that may be a good thing about an Obama presidency, but the GOP just gave away the election.
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2008 06:59 PM by Machiavelli.)
08-29-2008 06:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

mlb Offline
O' Great One

I Root For: Cincinnati
Donators
RE: When will the R's learn
Pretty much agree with you, machi.

Personally I would never want my wife to have an abortion, but I also think others should have their choice. Everyone will meet their maker at some point, and at that point they'll have some explaining to do. Same goes with gay unions... let them deal with the crap I deal with while married to my wife... :)

I will say, however, I think she was a decent choice just because they didn't go with the establishment. There are a lot of people who are looking to kick the current people out of Washington, and she is a breath of fresh air. I don't know if she'll help them gain any traction or not, however.
08-29-2008 08:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.