Cincy LaSalle FB Tim Edmond

Offers
Tennesse
Illinois
Eastern Michigan

Rating
#22 nationally at RB (Scout)

http://www.bobcatattack.com/messageboard...PID=160027
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2008 07:44 PM by Airport KC.)
07-28-2008 07:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Airport KC Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mid American
RE: Ohio's first verbal is a fullback
Nice to beat good SEC, Big Ten, and MAC schools.
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2008 07:46 PM by Airport KC.)
07-28-2008 07:46 PM
templefootballfan Offline
Heisman

I Root For: TU & BGSU & TEX
Tenn & ILL, I guess he was waiting for the party list to come out. Wanted to make sure Ohio was still in top 5
07-28-2008 08:53 PM
Advertisement

Airport KC Offline
Heisman

templefootballfan Wrote:Tenn & ILL, I guess he was waiting for the party list to come out. Wanted to make sure Ohio was still in top 5

Party list is a plus.

The key to this commit was that he is In-State.

I'm sure he's got kids in his high school class going to Ohio. That is why I think Ohio's going to have a good MAC team now that we are serious about it because of the overall popularity of the school.
07-28-2008 09:07 PM
OUBOBCATJOHN Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Ohio Bobcats
Very good to get quality with the first verbal. Ohio seems to go after the higher rated players and tends to take some time. Your always need a good fullback for opening holes and pass protection. Having a fullback with size in the MAC is a huge advantage.
07-28-2008 10:45 PM
Advertisement

Airport KC Offline
Heisman

OUBOBCATJOHN Wrote:Very good to get quality with the first verbal. Ohio seems to go after the higher rated players and tends to take some time. Your always need a good fullback for opening holes and pass protection. Having a fullback with size in the MAC is a huge advantage.

We definitely need a new fullback.

What do I have to say about these MAC schools with 15 verbals already? They are locking up a bunch of crap early for next season. I'd rather go late and find some guys with big senior years under the radar.

Ohio wasn't that fast last year either but came away with the MRO recruiting class of the year after landing 4 star QB Boo Jackson.
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2008 10:53 PM by Airport KC.)
07-28-2008 10:51 PM
OUBOBCATJOHN Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Ohio Bobcats
Ohio has been going hard at guys that are looking at BCS and top CUSA schools. They have to play the waiting game with these guys as they judge their chances with the BCS schools. Also Solich is offering players who are choosing between walking on at Nebraska vs a scholarship offer at Ohio. These are good players who dream is to play for Nebraska, but a scholarship is something Ohio has for these kids while Nebraska hasn't commited to these guys.
07-29-2008 12:12 AM
Advertisement

Polish Hammer Offline
King of all Dukes

I Root For: Kent State/James Madison
Airport KC Wrote:The key to this commit was that he is In-State.

I'm sure he's got kids in his high school class going to Ohio. That is why I think Ohio's going to have a good MAC team now that we are serious about it because of the overall popularity of the school.
So kids from Ohio high schools are just now starting to go to Ohio U?03-confused
07-29-2008 07:41 AM
eich41 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: CMU
Airport KC Wrote:
OUBOBCATJOHN Wrote:Very good to get quality with the first verbal. Ohio seems to go after the higher rated players and tends to take some time. Your always need a good fullback for opening holes and pass protection. Having a fullback with size in the MAC is a huge advantage.

We definitely need a new fullback.

What do I have to say about these MAC schools with 15 verbals already? They are locking up a bunch of crap early for next season. I'd rather go late and find some guys with big senior years under the radar.

Ohio wasn't that fast last year either but came away with the MRO recruiting class of the year after landing 4 star QB Boo Jackson.

LOL. Yup, all CMU and BSU have signed are a bunch of crap players. Do you even look at what other teams have signed before you spout off like an idiot? I guess if your program can't get anyone to commit, just try to degrade the other school's class to make yourself feel better. Either that or just talk about how you have your drunk coach signed through 2013.
07-29-2008 08:30 AM
Advertisement

rocketfootball Offline
Legend

I Root For: Toledo
CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappies
Just remember, Toledo signed one one of the top classes in the MAC in 2003, 2004, and 2005. We were 5-7 in each of the last two seasons. That is all.
07-29-2008 08:33 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eich41 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: CMU
I just find it funny that out of these "crap" players, three had offers from Ohio. Nearly all of CMU's had multiple BCS schools looking at them. A large majority of our players were top recruits in their state, and quite a few were nationally ranked players. Granted none of this means anything until they step onto a football field, but it's pretty idiotic to call this collective group "crap". Whatever makes people feel better though....
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2008 08:39 AM by eich41.)
07-29-2008 08:39 AM
Gooch Offline
1st String

I Root For: Ohio University
OUBOBCATJOHN Wrote:Ohio has been going hard at guys that are looking at BCS and top CUSA schools. They have to play the waiting game with these guys as they judge their chances with the BCS schools. Also Solich is offering players who are choosing between walking on at Nebraska vs a scholarship offer at Ohio. These are good players who dream is to play for Nebraska, but a scholarship is something Ohio has for these kids while Nebraska hasn't commited to these guys.

John, Nebraskah football is overrated and completely insignificant. We should be putting ZERO POINT ZERO resources into that area. Nebraska's walk on program hasn't been a factor for a decade.
07-29-2008 10:49 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.