Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Cowboy - anythng new from Rivals, RE: B Ball recruits?
Bookmark and Share
Dennis D. Rachwal Offline
1st String

I Root For: Eagles
Cowboy - anythng new from Rivals, RE: B Ball recruits?
Heard the staff will be looking at some Ohioans in Las Vegas AAU Ball? Big kids I believe!

P.S. Wish Genyck would get a few more verbals, seems like the competition is loading up!

P.S. You are the recruiting expert!
07-22-2008 08:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

huroncowboy Offline
1st String

I Root For: EMU
RE: Cowboy - anythng new from Rivals, RE: B Ball recruits?
I'm not a recruiting expert sorry I'm just a fan who follows recruiting there are many more that are or have been on the board that know more than me ie hoops or football.

There are no more updates from rivals on either meaning no new prospects listed, offers made or commits.

Summer camps are ending soon and I imagine scouting or evaluation begins. Genyk and staff regularly review over 85 kids and I don't how many Rams looks at.
07-22-2008 10:53 AM
emu steve Offline
Legend

I Root For: EMU / MAC
RE: Cowboy - anythng new from Rivals, B Ball recruits?
huroncowboy Wrote:I'm not a recruiting expert sorry I'm just a fan who follows recruiting there are many more that are or have been on the board that know more than me ie hoops or football.

Lest I'm missing something, Cowboy gets his stuff in a way which anyone could if they were properly disposed.

He subscribes to Rivals or Scout or both, I believe, and keeps up with the Lansing area papers.

Newspapers are public sources available for free or for a modest charge Rivals and Scout (I believe Rivals is what 89 bucks per year and Scout is less, I think) two prime recruiting sites.

What is the price for ONE Lions, Red Wing or Pistons ticket?

The best source of info for state of Michigan hoops recruiting is still Steve Bell's website (http://www.bankhoops.com). Easy to register and post questions for Steve. 03-idea

Steve also does the Bank, which used to be say 4 times a year now infrequent which is a bible of information of MI H.S. players. Think it used to cost around 30 or 35 bucks a year.
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2008 06:04 PM by emu steve.)
07-22-2008 05:59 PM
Advertisement

Dennis D. Rachwal Offline
1st String

I Root For: Eagles
Cowboy mentioned the following potential recruiting targets:

D.J. CUNNINGHAM 6'10 240 WATERFORD HS, COLUMBUS , OHIO

KYLE OGESBY 6'2" INDIANAPOLIS AVON HS, INDIANA

RYAN SIGGENS 6'5" KETTERING ALTER HS, DAYTON , OHIO

JOE VIDOVIC 6'8" WILLOUGBY SOUTH HS, WILLOUGBY, OHIO

WHERE ARE THE MICHIGAN KIDS??
07-23-2008 07:59 AM
TheWoodenNickle Offline
Heisman

I Root For: EMU
EMU has only one schollie left to give, right?

It's hard to pay attention to hoops recruiting right now, especially when FB season is right around the corner and the current basketball team might be the favorite in the MAC West.
07-23-2008 08:32 AM
EMUAARON Offline
1st String

I Root For: Hurons
Nickle, you are correct. Right now we only have one scholarship left to give. Gay, Farrow, and Medlock will be done after this season. Tyler Jones will also be done, but he has a football scholarship.

I agree with Dennis that it seems curious that we're in on all these Ohio kids, but nothing is posted about Michigan players. I'm sure after all of the AAU tournaments and team camps this summer, we'll know our real target players.
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2008 08:40 AM by EMUAARON.)
07-23-2008 08:40 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.