Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

2008 Schedule
Bookmark and Share
ksubbfan Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Kennesaw State
2008 Schedule
Can anyone give us a breakdown of the schedule next year. I know we return some games. I wonder if we are going to play any money games against SEC or ACC schools.
06-02-2008 08:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

KennesawBasketball Offline
1st String

I Root For: Kennesaw
RE: 2008 Schedule
I don't think a schedule has been released at this point. One poster mentioned some of the teams that he heard we were playing, but I don't think anything has been confirmed as of this point.
06-02-2008 10:00 PM
Escalade2121 Offline
2nd String

The only game confirmed to me by a member of the team was that he said we would be going to Athens to play UGA again. Other than that, haven't heard a darn thing.
06-03-2008 09:34 AM
Advertisement

Nick M Offline
1st String

DonatorsDonators
oh hells yeah... that'd be sweet
06-03-2008 12:44 PM
1st String

I am actually quite surprised that UGA would schedule us again after the last meeting. While we will be super young heading into that game (I am assuming it is being played early in the year) we will have a much higher talent base.
06-03-2008 01:34 PM
Advertisement

Owlzfan84 Offline
Special Teams

i'm surprised UGA wants to play again. they got some balls. After last time i wouldnt blame them if they declined. We our more talented and have better athletes now, but very very very young. Plus UGA is so easy to figure out anyway, shoot 3's, screen...shoot another 3...screen then drive then kick it out for another 3. So it wouldnt be out of the question to take them to the limit and possibly steal a win. Hopefully we can get more ppl out there then last time.

Any news on playing tech or state?
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2008 01:40 PM by Owlzfan84.)
06-03-2008 01:38 PM
Nick M Offline
1st String

DonatorsDonators
UGA did win the SEC for what that's worth. Can't believe it myself.

Umm, reasons UGA will play us again are that it was an overlooked game last year. Rescheduled date, middle of tough conference play for them, playing a D-I transition team that maybe a few of them have heard about and maybe hadn't had the highest respect for up until that game.

This time it will be in the start of the year, they'll be prepping for a tough conference schedule and won't take us lightly EVER again.
06-03-2008 02:32 PM
Advertisement

ksubbfan Offline
Water Engineer

Owlzfan84 Wrote:i'm surprised UGA wants to play again. they got some balls. After last time i wouldnt blame them if they declined. We our more talented and have better athletes now, but very very very young. Plus UGA is so easy to figure out anyway, shoot 3's, screen...shoot another 3...screen then drive then kick it out for another 3. So it wouldnt be out of the question to take them to the limit and possibly steal a win. Hopefully we can get more ppl out there then last time.

Any news on playing tech or state?

I would much rather play Tech than State. Ga State might be the best team in the state of georgia next year. They have 4 or 5 big time transfers coming in. What is this Hawaii trip that someone was talking about on another blog.
06-03-2008 04:42 PM
1st String

Don't get me wrong, we are still severe underdogs heading into the UGA game, but we did give them an awful scare last time. Should be a dangerous game for us, as I am sure Felton and company are interested in some serious payback for the heart attack we caused in Dawg nation. Our guys better be ready for a very physical game...
06-03-2008 08:34 PM
ksubbfan Offline
Water Engineer

If Maine and Western Illinois are in the 100 club classic. Western Illionis is returning our game up there last year. I wonder if we will be returning games to either Jacksonville State or Colgate since they played in the 100 club classic. Also we should be playing Maryland Eastern Shore at home, Fla A&M on the road. Maybe we will schedule a couple of D II schools. With us playing 20 games inside the ASUN we should only have 8-10 non-conference game.
06-03-2008 09:34 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.