Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Kennesaw State vs. Georgia Tech game thread
Bookmark and Share
Corn_3024 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Kennesaw State
Kennesaw State vs. Georgia Tech game thread
Going on the road to play a ranked opponent. This could be a huge win for us but it won't come easy. I'm guessing Jenkins should get the start for us. Our bullpen should be rested so expect Blalock and Freeman to give us any other innings we may need.

On a side note I was extremely excited about last years recruiting class and they are now starting to get into the swing of things. Bishop, the Juco recruit I've talked about before, is potentially the best hitter on our squad. We've also seen good things from the freman Whitaker and Fowlkes. The other two recruits I was most excited to see play were Bucky Smith and Jon White. Jon homered last night so maybe we'll get to see a little more of him and I'm sure Bucky will get some more PT as the year goes on.
03-05-2008 12:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Nick M Offline
1st String

DonatorsDonators
RE: Kennesaw State vs. Georgia Tech game thread
Tech won 5-3. They come here March 18th.
03-06-2008 10:44 AM
Corn_3024 Offline
Special Teams

It was a good game. We tied it up in the top half of the 8th but they put it away in the bottom half. All of our guys played well we just got beat by a better team.
03-06-2008 02:10 PM
Escalade2121 Offline
2nd String

I'm excited because tonight I am getting to see my first baseball game. It just so happens to be against No. 18 Georgia Tech. I expect Stilwell Stadium to be at or near capacity because I talked to a guy in the athletics office and he said he expects it to be sold out. They are starting ticket sales at 4:30. Anyone else get out to see the game tonight? I'm hoping the owls can pull the upset after a close game down on the flats a couple weeks ago. I probably shouldn't go though because I'm skipping out on studying for a test, but I thought what better time to go see your first game.

on that note...GO OWLS!!
03-18-2008 02:45 PM
Nick M Offline
1st String

DonatorsDonators
I'm going... running a little late. Great night for a ballgame!!!
03-18-2008 05:11 PM
Advertisement

KSUowl0003 Offline
Bench Warmer

Not looking good another wild pitch GT 6 KSU 0
03-18-2008 06:39 PM
Nick M Offline
1st String

DonatorsDonators
It wasn't looking good all game. 10-0 loss
03-18-2008 08:43 PM
Corn_3024 Offline
Special Teams

When you face top competition like this (and don't throw your best pitchers) this kind of thing will happen. To be honest this game did not matter. Sansing did the right thing and saved our staff for the weekend series against Belmont. Troy and GT are very good clubs and the reason our record looks so bad. We have a fairly young team (4 seniors I believe) and seeing this kind of competition will only make us stronger for conference play. Lets take what we can from this loss and take two outta three against Belmont.
03-18-2008 10:16 PM
Nick M Offline
1st String

DonatorsDonators
I'm with ya Corn, I think conference play will be a huge shock to the other teams around the league. Stetson got their surprise. Time for the others.
03-19-2008 08:42 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.