Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Robert's Buddies
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
Robert's Buddies
Quote: Al Qaeda's latest display of terror has made its way onto the Internet, showing horrifying images of what appear to be prisoners in Iraq being doused with an inflammatory liquid and then burned alive.

The video, which appears to have been posted first on Google last December in an alleged anti-Al Qaeda Web film, shows five insurgents standing behind three blindfolded prisoners kneeling at the edge of a burning pit.

"And now that we have captured these scums who committed this dreadful crime, we will burn them with this fire," the Al Qaeda leader says in Arabic. "The same fire which they committed their crime with.

"And I swear by God almighty that, I swear by God almighty that we will have no mercy on them," he continues. "Allahuakbar, Allahuakbar."

As he speaks, two of the insurgents pour liquid on the blindfolded prisoners. Then they push the bound men into the pit, where they are engulfed in flames.

According to the summary — in Arabic and German — included in the nearly 15-minute video posted on Google, many of the clips were found in Diyala, Iraq. The makers of the film say that the originals were "passed to us by others."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,330810,00.html

Yeah, it's Christians that are the problem, not radical Muslims, and the other Muslims that won't do a damn thing about it. Christians. They're the problem. 01-wingedeagle

EVERYONE should be forced to watch this:

WARNING: GRAPHIC!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...2810348478

Anyone that thinks we should pull out doesn't understand the severity of the f'n problem.
02-15-2008 03:20 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
RE: Robert's Buddies
.....but we shouldn't waterboard these people. It might give them the idea that they can do it to us if we're caught. /sarcasm.
02-15-2008 03:29 PM
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
Reb,

I don't have to watch the video to know they are fookin kooks. I know, I get it. That's why I want to be half the world form them. What's worse.... we are putting money into pockets of people who support these nutjobs. Look into the history of countries who have occupied the area. See how Britain fared out?
02-15-2008 03:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
Machiavelli Wrote:Reb,

I don't have to watch the video to know they are fookin kooks. I know, I get it. That's why I want to be half the world form them. What's worse.... we are putting money into pockets of people who support these nutjobs. Look into the history of countries who have occupied the area. See how Britain fared out?

I agree with one point, we should stop sending our oil to Japan and let them deal with the f'n Muslims. However, the other part, about being a half a world away, just doesn't fly anymore. They're in this country. They're all over Europe. This is a global disease that needs to be eradicated and holing up behind our own borders will not suffice. Hell, we can't even keep 20 million illegals out of the country. If Afghanistan and Iraq turn out to be countries that truly want freedom, Bush will be vindicated. You'll see enemy Islamic countries having some major internal problems.
02-15-2008 03:56 PM
Machiavelli Offline

It's our policies that breeds Al-Quadea. They don't hate our ideals they hate our policies. American history in the Middle East is terrible. Our allies there are dictators.
02-15-2008 04:31 PM
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
Machiavelli Wrote:It's our policies that breeds Al-Quadea. They don't hate our ideals they hate our policies. American history in the Middle East is terrible. Our allies there are dictators.

Oh that's bull****. So what's their excuse in Africa? Indonesia? England? India? The Philippines? Chechnya? Also, I don't buy into this BS about Al Qaeda being the only problem, nor has Bush. It's Islamic fundamentalism that's the problem. Al Qaeda is but one faction of this cancer.
02-15-2008 04:40 PM
GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:
RebelKev Wrote:
Quote: Al Qaeda's latest display of terror has made its way onto the Internet, showing horrifying images of what appear to be prisoners in Iraq being doused with an inflammatory liquid and then burned alive.

The video, which appears to have been posted first on Google last December in an alleged anti-Al Qaeda Web film, shows five insurgents standing behind three blindfolded prisoners kneeling at the edge of a burning pit.

"And now that we have captured these scums who committed this dreadful crime, we will burn them with this fire," the Al Qaeda leader says in Arabic. "The same fire which they committed their crime with.

"And I swear by God almighty that, I swear by God almighty that we will have no mercy on them," he continues. "Allahuakbar, Allahuakbar."

As he speaks, two of the insurgents pour liquid on the blindfolded prisoners. Then they push the bound men into the pit, where they are engulfed in flames.

According to the summary — in Arabic and German — included in the nearly 15-minute video posted on Google, many of the clips were found in Diyala, Iraq. The makers of the film say that the originals were "passed to us by others."

Yeah, it's Christians that are the problem, not radical Muslims, and the other Muslims that won't do a damn thing about it. Christians. They're the problem. 01-wingedeagle

Anyone that thinks we should pull out doesn't understand the severity of the f'n problem.

anyone that watched this still doubt the Michael Yon report about cooking a families child and forcing them to eat it over there?

dang, unreal video....only thing I've seen that was arguably harder to watch was "Burried in the Sand" which was Saddam's thugs filming themselves torturing people. cutting off hands, toungues...breaking all the bones in their feet then forcing them to run a mile...unreal stuff.

This was worse though with the Kids at the end beheading people. damn.
02-15-2008 04:42 PM
Advertisement

GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:
http://thereligionofpeace.com/

Quote:It's all about Iraq, isn't it?

Yep, it's all about Iraq and...

India and the Sudan and Algeria and Afghanistan and New York and Pakistan and Israel and Russia and Chechnya and the Philippines and Indonesia and Nigeria and England and Thailand and Spain and Egypt and Bangladesh and Saudi Arabia and Ingushetia and Dagestan and Turkey and Kabardino-Balkaria and Morocco and Yemen and Lebanon and France and Uzbekistan and Gaza and Tunisia and Kosovo and Bosnia and Mauritania and Kenya and Eritrea and Syria and Somalia and California and Argentina and Kuwait and Virginia and Ethiopia and Iran and Jordan and United Arab Emirates and Louisiana and Texas and Tanzania and Germany and Australia and Pennsylvania and Belgium and Denmark and East Timor and Qatar and Maryland and Tajikistan and the Netherlands and Scotland and Chad and Canada and China and Nepal
and the Maldives and...

...and pretty much wherever Muslims believe their religion tells them to:

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah, ... nor follow
the religion of truth... until they pay the tax in acknowledg-ment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."
Qur'an, Sura 9:29

clearly it was US Foreign Policy that has caused the last 1300 years of Jihadist doing their thing. If only Thomas Jefferson had realized that it was the policies of Washington and Adams and the Continental Congress, and George W. Bush.....

Quote:Jefferson reported to Secretary of State John Jay, and to the Congress:

The ambassador answered us that [the right] was founded on the Laws of the Prophet (Mohammed), that it was written in their Koran, that all nations who should not have answered their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as prisoners, and that every Mussulman (or Muslim) who should be slain in battle was sure to go to heaven. [2]

(This post was last modified: 02-15-2008 04:52 PM by GGniner.)
02-15-2008 04:46 PM
Machiavelli Offline

I don't see them as near the threat that you guys do. Are they a bigger problem than the Nazi's? How about Russia 1950-1990? Your trying to attack ideas with a hammer when it requires a scapel. I'm all in when it comes to the evilness about this mindset. You two were very effective above. Your just fighting it differently than I would prefer. As in I wouldn't make it more of a problem.
02-15-2008 04:57 PM
Advertisement

WoodlandsOwl Offline
Up in the Woods

I Root For: Rice Owls
New Orleans Bowl
RebelKev Wrote:.....but we shouldn't waterboard these people. It might give them the idea that they can do it to us if we're caught. /sarcasm.

A Liberal's idea of "acceptable" waterboarding...

[Image: TwoOahuSurfersOnOneWave.jpg]
02-15-2008 09:11 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
RebelKev Wrote:

I have had enough terror for one week. Maybe we should move out of the Middle East and try to tackle the terrorists in our own country instead of running all over the Middle East trying to democracize an area of the world that doesn't want it.
02-15-2008 10:01 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
RobertN Wrote:I have had enough terror for one week. Maybe we should move out of the Middle East and try to tackle the terrorists in our own country instead of running all over the Middle East trying to democracize an area of the world that doesn't want it.

Yeah, because as we all know, Islamic fundamentalism only resides within the borders of Middle-Eastern countries. 01-wingedeagle
02-15-2008 10:55 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.