Up in the Woods

I Root For: Rice Owls
New Orleans Bowl
Hillary's Campaign Manager "Resigns"
Clinton campaign manager resigns; replacement named

February 10, 2008

By BETH FOUHY

ASSOCIATED PRESS

WASHINGTON -- Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton has replaced campaign manager Patti Solis Doyle, naming longtime aide Maggie Williams to the top job.

Solis Doyle announced the shift in an e-mail to the staff on Sunday.

I have been proud to manage this campaign and prouder still to call Hillary my friend for more than 16 years,” Solis Doyle wrote. “Maggie is a remarkable person and I am confident that she will do a fabulous job.”

The move comes a day after rival Barack Obama swept contests in Washington state, Nebraska, Louisiana.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/artic...10046/1215

If the name Maggie Williams doesn't ring a bell.. let me introduce you .....

1. During Bill's 1992 Presidential Campaign, Maggie was responsible for handling the "bimbo eruptions" that implicated Bill with other women.

2. She served as Hillary's Chief of Staff during Bill's Administration . and had documented involvement in the following:

A. She did Hillary's dirty work on the White House Travel Office firings.

B. She was Craig Livingstone's administration contact in the FBI files scandal.

C. She admitted to breaking "crime scene tape" and entering Vince Foster's office and removing documents from his office after Vince "committed suicide"....

D. She admitted to having a copy of the infamous "Rose Law Firm" billing records that Hillary denied ever seeing (despite having Hillary's fingerprints on them and they were found in the White House family quarters).

E. She was responsible for having Monica reassigned from the White House to the Pentagon, and told Hillary all about Bill's involvement with the intern...

This just plays into Obama's hand... He can call for change and cite Maggie Williams as proof that Hillary wants a return to the "past"...
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2008 06:58 PM by WoodlandsOwl.)
02-10-2008 06:55 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Zero Offline
Banned

I Root For:
RE: Hillary's Campaign Manager "Resigns"
What's the over/under before the old one turns up "missing"?
02-10-2008 07:25 PM
subflea Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For: Free Thinking

DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbs
Why would you put committed suicide in quotation marks? Do you have some reason to believe it was anything but?

Please do not use the email which talks of all the "mysterious" deaths of people the Clintons knew because that has been shot down as a bunch of crap.
02-10-2008 08:30 PM
Advertisement

WoodlandsOwl Offline
Up in the Woods

I Root For: Rice Owls
New Orleans Bowl
subflea Wrote:Why would you put committed suicide in quotation marks? Do you have some reason to believe it was anything but?

Please do not use the email which talks of all the "mysterious" deaths of people the Clintons knew because that has been shot down as a bunch of crap.

I've been to Fort Marcy Park, and stood right where Foster's body was found.

There were lots of inconsistencies in the conclusons. For example, if there was no dirt found on his shoes, how did he walk through a wooded area to the cannons where they found his body? THERE ARE NO SIDEWALKS TO THAT AREA.

The layout of the place off the George Washington Parkway makes it ideal dump spot for a body. The entry is VERY hard to find, and the parking area is not seen from the roadway.

The place is under the jurisdiction of the US Park Police. They are more of a "security guard" force than law enforment. They are the Keystone Cops. And they are incompetent. Remember how they also screwed up the Chandra Levy investigation when they "secured the area" but didn't find the oither 1/3 of her skeleton laying 10 feet away in the underbrush?

Foster might have taken his own life, but I doubt seriously it was at Fort Marcy Park.
02-11-2008 09:35 AM
subflea Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For: Free Thinking

DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbsFolding@NCAAbbs
All I am saying is 3 official investigations, one by Kenneth Star who I really doubt would be a part of a cover up, all ruled it a suicide. In addition to those, there were 2 other investigations by Congress ruling it a suicide.
02-11-2008 09:57 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.