I Root For:
WAC RPI
04-15-2006 05:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

jediwarrior Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Hawaii has two OOC games left to play...which could help or hurt our current RPI...dempending on the "W" or the "L".

Hawaii plays @Grambling and @USF (Frisco)

Anybody else have remaining OOC games to play?

Sure would like to see at least 3 teams going to Regionals...and three teams headed to Omaha.
04-17-2006 09:31 AM
WAC_FAN Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
Baseball Genius

I think 3 teams to Omaha might be delusional at this point. :) But I think after this weekend, LaTech, Fresno, and Hawaii all keep their regional hopes alive. I think if selection were this weekend, LaTech and Fresno would be in for sure and Hawaii on the bubble.

The schedule favors Fresno because LaTech and Hawaii drew each other home and home. Hawaii has the worst draw, since they get LaTech and SJSU home and home.
04-17-2006 11:22 AM
Juice752 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Louisiana Tech

Tech has Arkansas PB, UL Monroe, and Alcorn State. We play Ark PB and ULM twice.

How does the schedule favor Fresno now? Looking at what Tech has left Sac State and NM State on the road and then Hawaii and NM State at home. Maybe Fresno had the better draw that they only have to play Hawaii and Tech once but Tech has a good schedule from here on out. Hopefully those Hawaii games will keep our RPI from dropping too much.
04-17-2006 12:17 PM
WAC_FAN Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
Baseball Genius

Fresno only has @SJSU, then Nevada and SJSU again both at home. I think that's a slightly easier road than what LaTech has, but LaTech definitely has a good schedule too. (And a 2 game lead to boot)
04-17-2006 02:57 PM
Advertisement

Juice752 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Louisiana Tech

WAC_FAN Wrote:Fresno only has @SJSU, then Nevada and SJSU again both at home. I think that's a slightly easier road than what LaTech has, but LaTech definitely has a good schedule too. (And a 2 game lead to boot)

I don't know if you can call that easier though for Fresno. They also finish the season @ Sac State. Fresno has to play teams with an RPI of 99 (2 series) 94 (Dallas Babtist) 121 and 173 while Tech has to play a 56 but we get a bunch of 200 RPI teams and the 173 Sac State. AND Tech (with the exception of 1 game 30 miles away) has only home games in May. I think this is a very easy schedule from here on out for Tech if we can win the Hawaii series and stay injury free. And if we don't get a ranked sometime soon in the polls something is wrong.
04-17-2006 05:19 PM
spartygus Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:
WAC RPI
Hopefully, we he;lped the RPI a bit last night as San Jose State blanked USF 7-0...The Dons have been hot as of late in winning 19 of their last 23 entering yesterdays contest...Sparty On!
04-19-2006 02:26 PM
jediwarrior Offline
1st String

I Root For:

#10...

huh?
04-23-2006 02:13 AM
jediwarrior Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Never mind...

We jumped back over Southern... Southern? Who?

Anyway, we're at #9 again...
04-23-2006 03:19 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.