Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Paul Millsap sets single-game rebounding record
Bookmark and Share
DogsWin Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Louisiana Tech
Paul Millsap sets single-game rebounding record
Paul Millsap has 28 rebounds and counting tonight against San Jose State. That is the best single-game performance by any Louisiana Tech Bulldog ever, which includes Karl Malone, PJ Brown, Mike Green, and others!
02-15-2006 09:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

strangerocknrollers Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:
mann
that dude is amazing. He is a dennis rodman without the wedding dress
02-15-2006 09:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jediwarrior Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Gotta like what that guy brings to the game. He's pretty special...
02-15-2006 11:14 PM
Advertisement

johnnylightnin Offline
Huh?

Re: mann
strangerocknrollers Wrote:that dude is amazing. He is a dennis rodman without the wedding dress

he's a little(to be read with sacrasm) better on the offensive side of things than Rodman.
02-15-2006 11:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
aggiesports Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:
Re: Paul Millsap sets single-game rebounding record
DogsWin Wrote:Paul Millsap has 28 rebounds and counting tonight against San Jose State. That is the best single-game performance by any Louisiana Tech Bulldog ever, which includes Karl Malone, PJ Brown, Mike Green, and others!

Wow, that is just AWESOME!!!!! I SOOOO hope he start's his NBA career next year!!! Congrats Paul! That's INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!
02-15-2006 11:30 PM
Advertisement

Bench Warmer

I Root For:
MMHMM
thanks for your input. Its a joke mr sports commentary
02-15-2006 11:30 PM
aggiefansince83 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: NMSU Aggies

I hope Paul Millsap and Nick Fazekas go to the NBA next year. It will make things a little easier for NMSU's run to a conference championship. 04-bow
02-16-2006 04:09 PM
Advertisement

BigDog13 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

I think it is 75/25 he goes pro so you probably don't have to worry much. He's gone.
02-16-2006 06:01 PM
Bench Warmer

I Root For:
cmon
Last thing the NBA needs is another player dropping out of college and being a small fish in a big tank. Finish College...get a degree...be the first person to be top rebounder in 4 years as college athlete. You'll have a degree/Big money contract/a record noone will come close to in many years to come IMHO.
Nick fazekas should stay and finish college off too....hes an awesome player but yo could only get better your senior year ie jjreddick adam morrison
02-16-2006 07:12 PM
johnnylightnin Offline
Huh?

Re: cmon
strangerocknrollers Wrote:Last thing the NBA needs is another player dropping out of college and being a small fish in a big tank. Finish College...get a degree...be the first person to be top rebounder in 4 years as college athlete. You'll have a degree/Big money contract/a record noone will come close to in many years to come IMHO.
Nick fazekas should stay and finish college off too....hes an awesome player but yo could only get better your senior year ie jjreddick adam morrison

I hope Paul listens to that logic...i'm just not sure he will.
02-16-2006 07:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.