Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Nevada's players don't know what him em'
Bookmark and Share
BlueManBronco Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

At least according to this story found in the Reno paper this morning, the Reno players just don't seem to know what hit em' yesterday in Boise. Baffled they are!! :laugh:

<a href='http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20051030/SPORTS06/510300352/1018/SPORTS' target='_blank'>Reno Gazette story link</a>

I loved this quote from Joe Garcia "I couldn't really tell you what went wrong. We were ready and we were prepared. We knew what they were going to run and when they were going to run it. I don't know what happened. I honestly couldn't tell you."
10-30-2005 12:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

clpack Offline
1st String

I Root For: Nevada

I imagine Bronco fans will interpret the Ault quotes as supporting their belief that he loathes and disrespects Boise. :rolleyes:

"I am just bitterly disappointed," Nevada coach Chris Ault said. "We got handled on both sides of the ball. We just got beat. It is that simple. No if, ands or buts about it."

"I want to make it real, real clear," Ault said. "They are a good defense and we are a pretty good offense. Our offense shot itself in the foot as much as their defense stopped us. That is a tough combination to overcome.

"That is a good football team and you cannot play defense the way we played against a team like that. We [did] not even come close to stopping the run."
10-30-2005 01:05 PM
BoyCBronk Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Boise State

clpack Wrote:"I am just bitterly disappointed," Nevada coach Chris Ault said. "We got handled on both sides of the ball. We just got beat. It is that simple. No if, ands or buts about it."

"I want to make it real, real clear," Ault said. "They are a good defense and we are a pretty good offense. Our offense shot itself in the foot as much as their defense stopped us. That is a tough combination to overcome.

"That is a good football team and you cannot play defense the way we played against a team like that. We [did] not even come close to stopping the run."
By golly, you're right!

Ault found a way to disparage the Broncos in those quotes. It's as plain as day!

:laugh:
11-01-2005 03:21 PM
Advertisement

goBulldogs01 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

...the difference is night and day playing the top tier of the WAC. But I thought this was finally the year Nevada was going to claim the third spot in the WAC, but it appears to be Hawaii still.
11-01-2005 03:59 PM
johnnylightnin Offline
Huh?

I Root For: Louisiana Tech

goBulldogs01 Wrote:...the difference is night and day playing the top tier of the WAC. But I thought this was finally the year Nevada was going to claim the third spot in the WAC, but it appears to be Hawaii still.
46-14
11-01-2005 04:08 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Slapdad Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Even with Nevada being blown out at BSU, I can't say that the 3rd spot belongs to Hawaii. They are 3-3 in the WAC already...I don't think that will get it, especially with Hawaii having one more WAC game off the islands. Nevada has a pretty decent chance at winning 3 of the next 4, with FSU being the one I think the Pack will lose. NMSU, USU, and Hawaii are not given, but are much easier games than BSU and FSU.
11-01-2005 04:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.