Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Despite how down Wisconsin is right now, they are going to MANHANDLE US on the line
Bookmark and Share
clcfball11 Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU!!!
Despite how down Wisconsin is right now, they are going to MANHANDLE US on the line
Doesnt wisky have the biggest offensive line....of all time? They are MASSIVE and i seriously envision our guys on the defensive line getting absolutely killed...we will just be so much smaller than them. Id like to think we can give them a game, but im just not sure if i can see it happening.
10-13-2007 08:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

UIHuskie Offline
All American

I Root For: Illinois
RE: Despite how down Wisconsin is right now, they are going to MANHANDLE US on the li
clcfball11 Wrote:Doesnt wisky have the biggest offensive line....of all time? They are MASSIVE and i seriously envision our guys on the defensive line getting absolutely killed...we will just be so much smaller than them. Id like to think we can give them a game, but im just not sure if i can see it happening.
They're absolutely huge. I was at the Illinois-Wisconsin game last week and the Wisconsin offensive line made the Illinois defensive line (which is not small) look tiny by comparison.

I don't think they have a starter shorter than 6-6 on the line, which is incredible, especially the center and guards.

They're just huge, and I would expect them to run the ball all over NIU next weekend. They're just massive.
10-13-2007 08:42 PM
nnhsniuhuskies37 Offline
Banned

I Root For: NIU & Cubbies
RE: Despite how down Wisconsin is right now, they are going to MANHANDLE US on the line
NIU is just what the doctor ordered for a struggling wisconsin team, they are going to kill us
10-14-2007 02:12 AM
Advertisement

cyberdawg Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
RE: Despite how down Wisconsin is right now, they are going to MANHANDLE US on the line
fx it it.

44-3 bucky.
10-14-2007 09:26 PM
NIURedBlack Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU Huskies
Wisky Tech - 38
geNIUses - 7

Joe N....please put Spann in more.
(This post was last modified: 10-14-2007 09:39 PM by NIURedBlack.)
10-14-2007 09:38 PM
Advertisement

7 Offline
The Pride of the Midwest

I Root For: NIU
NIURedBlack Wrote:Wisky Tech - 38
geNIUses - 7

And what exactly is wrong with Justin Anderson?
10-14-2007 10:06 PM
NIURedBlack Offline
Heisman

I Root For: NIU Huskies
RE: Despite how down Wisconsin is right now, they are going to MANHANDLE US on the li
7 Wrote:
NIURedBlack Wrote:Wisky Tech - 38
geNIUses - 7

And what exactly is wrong with Justin Anderson?

Nothing, he's a fine RB.
10-14-2007 10:18 PM
Advertisement

7 Offline
The Pride of the Midwest

I Root For: NIU
I would call him more then "fine".

Why do we need to see Spann more then?
10-14-2007 11:15 PM
Flames24Rulz Offline
All American

I Root For: SIU and NIU
7 Wrote:I would call him more then "fine".

Why do we need to see Spann more then?

I don't know, you were the guy talking up Spann all year.
10-14-2007 11:17 PM
Advertisement

MaddDawgz02 Offline
Banned

I Root For: any UT opponent
Im not sure how much longer Justin Anderson can take the abuse he has. At this point, I would almost make it mandatory to limit Anderson to 20 runs or so a game at the very most. They have to spread the carries around or Anderson could have a short career.
10-14-2007 11:20 PM
clcfball11 Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU!!!
Anderson really does take a beating with the way he runs...he almost always seems to get up slow from a tough run up the gut, and is usually holding a different part of his body and grimacing...i guess, at the same time, as long as he doesnt break anything or have anything severe, it comes down to his toughness and ability to heal up from bumps and bruises during the week. but i would love it if we could find a good compliment. many forget that clanton will be back next year...imagine anderson and clanton sharing carries now that we see what anderson can do? i always thought it was a mistake to have clanton be the "starter" i thought hed be a perfect compliment to anderson's running style and thought itd be a better idea to have anderson be the true starter
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2007 12:10 AM by clcfball11.)
10-15-2007 12:09 AM
DiehardHuskie Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: The Hard Way
The last few weeks, Joe has said he's going to rotate running backs, yet he doesn't. Saturday, Anderson had 29 carries and Crider had 1.
10-15-2007 02:39 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.