Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Vandal Randall on KTIK radio yesterday
Bookmark and Share
BoiseStateRules Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Boise State

Did anyone else hear the insanity that Vandal Randall tried to incoherently spew on KTIK radio yesterday afternoon? For those of you who do not know who he is, you should, as Idaho is now a member of the W.A.C. Vandal Randall is the biggest ****** of a fan for Idaho you will ever come across.

Yesterday he made another one of his infamous attempts at "humor" on KTIK radio and he once again brilliantly displayed the fact that he has absolutely no class whatsoever
(and the fact that he is totally and completely clueless about just about everything). He started off by saying he'd like to pass along his condolences to the Reagan family and then immediately began a verbal attack on Reagan that began with "I didn't even know the guy was sick". He folowed up that brilliant statement with some incredibly insensitive remarks. Luckily the guys who run the KTIK local sports radio show finally hit the DUMP button and cut him off the air. They were in shock at how completely clueless Vandal Randall is. Then they played the "Dude is a MORON" sound bite. It was amazing. If you missed it you were lucky I guess.

I mention this here, because the rest of the W.A.C. should be prepared for this i***** who calls himself Vandall Randall. He is ******************************. He posts on the "other" W.A.C. board as Des Vandal or something like that. He once had a local radio show here in Boise himself (can you imagine the radio station manager who actually thought having him on the air was a "good" idea??). If you don't know of him yet, you will. You have hereby been officially warned.

*****Edited for personal attack remarks*****
06-12-2004 11:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

broncobob Offline
1st String

I Root For: The Broncos

Crappies

BoiseStateRules Wrote:Did anyone else hear the insanity that Vandal Randall tried to incoherently spew on KTIK radio yesterday afternoon? For those of you who do not know who he is, you should, as Idaho is now a member of the W.A.C. Vandal Randall is the biggest ****** of a fan for Idaho you will ever come across.

Yesterday he made another one of his infamous attempts at "humor" on KTIK radio and he once again brilliantly displayed the fact that he has absolutely no class whatsoever
(and the fact that he is totally and completely clueless about just about everything). He started off by saying he'd like to pass along his condolences to the Reagan family and then immediately began a verbal attack on Reagan that began with "I didn't even know the guy was sick". He folowed up that brilliant statement with some incredibly insensitive remarks. Luckily the guys who run the KTIK local sports radio show finally hit the DUMP button and cut him off the air. They were in shock at how completely clueless Vandal Randall is. Then they played the "Dude is a MORON" sound bite. It was amazing. If you missed it you were lucky I guess.

I mention this here, because the rest of the W.A.C. should be prepared for this i***** who calls himself Vandall Randall. He is ******************************. He posts on the "other" W.A.C. board as Des Vandal or something like that. He once had a local radio show here in Boise himself (can you imagine the radio station manager who actually thought having him on the air was a "good" idea??). If you don't know of him yet, you will. You have hereby been officially warned.

I agree that sometimes, VR has poor judgement. I won't defend the guys remarks, but we try to take the high road on this board and we need to temper personal attack verbage.

I would like to point out that I know VR and I know who Des Vandal is also. They are 2 different people. VR is that black sheep family member of one of the Bronco Country Tailgaters and so we give him a little slack....once in a while anyway.

Des Vandal seems to have lost a lot of his venum since Boise State promoted the vandals for the WAC membership. Anyone else notice this.
06-14-2004 09:27 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gaard Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

broncobob Wrote:Des Vandal seems to have lost a lot of his venum since Boise State promoted the vandals for the WAC membership. Anyone else notice this.
Des Vandal has toned it down a little. It won't last. I jokingly bet a relative who is a UofI grad that it would take 5 minutes after the announcement of Idaho joining the WAC for some Vandal fan to say that Idaho saved the WAC. He called me later that night and laughingly told me that I had lost, because he didn't hear it for 20 min.

I thought that Vandal Randal was trying to get to Caves more than insult a dead ex-President. He just used poor judgment, although admitting it would be a blow to the Vandal image.
06-14-2004 09:42 AM
Advertisement

broncobob Offline
1st String

I Root For: The Broncos

Crappies

BoiseStateRules Wrote:Did anyone else hear the insanity that Vandal Randall tried to incoherently spew on KTIK radio yesterday afternoon? For those of you who do not know who he is, you should, as Idaho is now a member of the W.A.C. Vandal Randall is the biggest ****** of a fan for Idaho you will ever come across.

Wow, I just heard the sound clip of vandal randal on KTIK. He used very poor judgement. I wonder what he was thinking. I can only think he must have been fairly drunk to say something like that. I understand your anger now. It made me angry too. Caves and Prater both agreed that VandalRandal's comments were in very poor taste. I never heard them cut anyone off the air in the middle of their comments before.
06-15-2004 12:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
1 in this 10 square miles Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Des Vandal IS NOT VandalRandal.

It's interesting that while castigating VR, and he deserves it, you draw an unfounded conclusion that you know could be absolutely wrong!

Des Vandal will be back at his smack soon enough. It's not my style but to him and others (at a number of schools), it's great fun. More power to them, as long as I don't have to wade through it.
06-16-2004 08:56 PM
Advertisement

BoiseStateRules Offline
Special Teams

1 in this 10 square miles Wrote:Des Vandal IS NOT VandalRandal.

It's interesting that while castigating VR, and he deserves it, you draw an unfounded conclusion that you know could be absolutely wrong!

Des Vandal will be back at his smack soon enough. It's not my style but to him and others (at a number of schools), it's great fun. More power to them, as long as I don't have to wade through it.
If that is your idea of "interesting" you must lead a very dull life. :D

P.S. If Des Vandal and Vandal Randall are IN FACT two different people then I suspect CLONING must be involved. I know the Vandulls have cloned MULES.......hmmmmm......makes one think. :D
06-17-2004 01:59 PM
Brillio Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Nevada & GCU

Is that how he actually called in and identified himself? "Hi, I'm Vandal Randall" ?
06-17-2004 03:29 PM
Advertisement

1 in this 10 square miles Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

No I doubt he(VR) used his name. Jeff Caves, the host, said something like. "Hello VR".
It went on from there.
06-17-2004 05:20 PM
gaard Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

1 in this 10 square miles Wrote:No I doubt he(VR) used his name. Jeff Caves, the host, said something like. "Hello VR".
It went on from there.
He has used Vandal Randal in the past. They shorten it to VR now. He calls often.
06-17-2004 05:52 PM
BoiseStateRules Offline
Special Teams

He also has a very distinctive (WHINY) voice. It was him. No doubt about that whatsoever.
06-22-2004 10:29 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.