Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

OK Guys, you are free to "choose" your WAC board!!
Bookmark and Share
Anthony Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

06-09-2005 11:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Slapdad Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Woods did not take down posts with links to other WAC boards, because I saw posts from you (under who knows how many names) with links to your board, almost on a daily basis.
06-09-2005 12:36 PM
clpack Offline
1st String

I Root For: Nevada

Hmmm...I likewise saw almost daily posts on Owlzone with links to your site. Certainly he left them up long enough that everyone was aware of them.

What is it here that you're failing to get? 03-banghead
06-09-2005 12:50 PM
Slapdad Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

First of all, that is not true. Those threads would grow as people blasted you for pimping your site under a different name every day.

Second, the whole "kettle black" thing.......you completely f'ed that up. If you want to pull that on anyone, it should be Woods "IF" he did remove posts. And since you're complaining about him removing posts with links to your board, then you do the same thing, that makes YOU the hypocrite. If you're going to throw out a phrase, understand it's meaning.
06-09-2005 12:52 PM
BoiseStateRules Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Boise State

And NOW he's over HERE doing the SAME thing. :biggun:

He reminds me of a used car salesman who just doesn't get it when the "customer" keeps saying NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :monty:
06-09-2005 12:53 PM
Advertisement

clpack Offline
1st String

I Root For: Nevada

[Image: whiner.gif]
I'll show them...I'll ban 'em all...no wait, then who will pick on me?
:withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid:
06-09-2005 01:25 PM
georgia_tech_swagger Offline
Res publica non dominetur

I Root For: GT, USCU, FU, WYO

SkunkworksFolding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGCrappies

Just a heads up Anthony: Don't expect any support from us on Scout/Rivals based forums. Scout and Rivals have aggressively gone after our core admins / top forum ops / top affiliates. They were turned down every time despite exceedingly generous offers, but suffice to say there is bad blood. NCAAbbs was founded when ACC Boards sold out... it was just ACCbbs then. It expanded to NCAAbbs, and now the admins represent every major active area we have... and the rest.. as they say... is history.
06-09-2005 04:30 PM

Anthony Wrote:Oh yea, who cares?

This board was DEAD until you guys came poking on my site posting links back to here, and then I came over and gave you about 80% of your total traffic today.

Get a life, or a better board!
The board was patiently waiting for July 1st, when many would then migrate here. OwlZone has been a great board for the WAC community. We fully expect to be a temporary home until OwlZone comes online, then wait again for July 1... at which time we hope to be a more permanent home.

Did you think, btw, that your board has traffic because you've been whoring the link everywhere in a fashion that would make the old X10 camera company proud?

Take your crappy pay model and shove it, b/c this is a community for the fan by the fan. Unlike Scout, we're not concerned about premium content, elitism, and having a mod clique exercising brutality that would bring a tear to Joseph Stalin's eye.

NCAAbbs has been doing just fine on its own. And it's amusing that we're such a crappy board, yet I'll be damned if Rivals and Scout haven't made offers to every top admin and affiliate we have. Perhaps rocketfootball or SCConway or ATTALLABLAZE could shed some light further.

As long as Rivals and Scout continue to push premium crap, not care about the fan but the bottom line, and promote nazi mods.. NCAAbbs will be here... and many will gladly call it home.
06-09-2005 05:35 PM
BoiseStateRules Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Boise State

This board was DEAD until you guys came poking on my site posting links back to here, and then I came over and gave you about 80% of your total traffic today.

Seeing ANTHONY telling someone else to "get a life".....that's gotta be the most ridiculous thing I've ever read EVER..............other than a certain message that I recently saw on BroncoCountry.com by NavalBronco. :lolup:
06-09-2005 05:50 PM
Advertisement

Anthony Wrote:Good luck then.

And quit coming to my board and posting links back to here, which started this whole string of garbage in the first place.

Look who is the desperate site, oh kettle black used car salesmen...

[Image: car_salesman1.gif]
You know when the last time I posted on Scout/Rivals was? I hope you're a mutant, you'll need alot of fingers and toes.
At 25,000,000+ hits monthly in the offseason, we're doing just fine thanks.
And, frankly, by reading the posts of WAC fans here, we'll be even better when you leave.
06-09-2005 06:17 PM
The Knight Time Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

Anthony Wrote:Oh no, I am not leaving anytime soon.

You all coerced me into coming over here, and now you get to live with it.
You should have all stayed here, versus posting links to this board over on my board.

Touche-
Why don't you just accept that apparently your board sucks and not many people care for you?

I'm sure there is something better you can be doing with your time.
06-09-2005 06:51 PM

You should have all stayed here, versus posting links to this board over on my board.

Touche-
Don't expect a reprieve from the free-for-all. You clearly enjoy attempting to cause others grief; so we certainly won't stop WAC fans from drilling you a new anal cavity :wave:
06-09-2005 06:58 PM
Photodan Offline
All American

I Root For: Toledo
DonatorsDonatorsDonators

Touche-
Let me get this straight, you run a board and yet see no problem *purposely* causing problems on someone else's? Must be nice to be so morally flexible.

-Dan
06-09-2005 07:19 PM
Advertisement

Anthony Wrote:Here is the deal.

Stop posting links on my site back to this one, and I will go away.

If your new nexico state fan would not have posted links on my site today, we would not be even talking.

I was invited over here due to the above.
Got it?
[Image: bsmeter.gif][Image: clippy.jpg]
06-09-2005 08:00 PM
SoCalValleyDog Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Fresno State

Anthony, I can't believe you are giving someone crap about posting links. You never post info on the BarkBoard, only one sentence stating "info about such and such" and a link you your board. Also, Woods seems to let your links to the "New WAC Board" stay up for a week or so if he even deletes them at all. You seem to criticize everyone else for things you habitually do.
06-09-2005 08:12 PM
IRAnthony Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Anthony Wrote:Get back to work, ya monkey boy...

[Image: gorilla%20cigar.jpg]
Who R Dis Anthony Imposter? Why Imposter Have Photo Of Anthony Mom. Anthony Love Momma. Don't Fun Make With Anthony Momma... Anthony **** U Up.

:mad: :mad:
06-09-2005 08:16 PM
ultramagnus Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Utah State

georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:

The board was patiently waiting for July 1st, when many would then migrate here. OwlZone has been a great board for the WAC community. We fully expect to be a temporary home until OwlZone comes online, then wait again for July 1... at which time we hope to be a more permanent home.

Did you think, btw, that your board has traffic because you've been whoring the link everywhere in a fashion that would make the old X10 camera company proud?

Take your crappy pay model and shove it, b/c this is a community for the fan by the fan. Unlike Scout, we're not concerned about premium content, elitism, and having a mod clique exercising brutality that would bring a tear to Joseph Stalin's eye.

NCAAbbs has been doing just fine on its own. And it's amusing that we're such a crappy board, yet I'll be damned if Rivals and Scout haven't made offers to every top admin and affiliate we have. Perhaps rocketfootball or SCConway or ATTALLABLAZE could shed some light further.

As long as Rivals and Scout continue to push premium crap, not care about the fan but the bottom line, and promote nazi mods.. NCAAbbs will be here... and many will gladly call it home.
Yes, people like me were patiently waiting. Posting occasionally...waiting for the day the Aggies join the WAC! :ninja:

I never posted on the OWL board, but I read it occasionally. As far as I'm concerned, NCAAbbs runs a GREAT site! I'm excited that some other WACkers have begun to notice this board.

Welcome y'all! :bluethumb:
06-09-2005 09:02 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.