Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Owlzone Reunion Thread
Bookmark and Share
lauramac Offline

I Root For: ,
The Parliament AwardsCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesBlazerTalk AwardNew Orleans BowlCrappiesDonatorsThe Parliament Awards

I hate those go-round-the-room-&-introduce-yourself things. So hey, why not do it now? :D Shout out... get rid of that "0 posts" label.

Anyway... I didn't read the Owlzone WAC board that often, but just about every time I did, someone (usually a Nevada fan) had posted something that would crack me up. It's good to see everyone again.
06-09-2005 05:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SoCalValleyDog Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: Fresno State

SoCalValleyDog Here

6'2" 215lbs. 13% body fat, incredibly rich, ruggedly handsome with dark hair, steel blue eyes and according to the first portion a liar as well.

:wave:
06-09-2005 08:28 PM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Hi. I'm Owljacket. I've been a WAC fan for about 10 years... I have no other redeeming qualites, other than I'm not Anthony...
06-09-2005 08:53 PM
Quote this message in a reply
SoCalValleyDog Offline
Bench Warmer

Isn't that the only one that counts.
06-09-2005 09:01 PM
clpack Offline
1st String

I Root For: Nevada

I usually went by WAC attack on Owlzone, but I guess I'll be sticking w/clpack from now on (CL=Canis Lupus or Wolf, Pack...not terribly deep, but there you have it). My most redeeming quality is getting banned by Anthony w/in minutes of making my first post.

Where in the world is Anthony?
[Image: 2-3.gif]
06-09-2005 10:17 PM
Ktulu7 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Woohoo! Glad to see everyone's starting to post here. It's a shame Owlzone died. I post here now and of course at my team's board at LaTech.

*takes a bow* Hello Everyone
06-10-2005 12:39 PM
Advertisement

Slapdad Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

My name is Slapdad and I'm a recovering WAC fan. I post mainly non-sense, so if you're looking for sports related stuff.....just keep looking.
06-10-2005 12:48 PM
PackBrew Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

PackBrew here. I'm a Nevada Wolf Pack alum. I never posted on Owlzone, sticking mostly to the Wolf Pack Chat board, but plan on checking in on this site from time to time during football, basketball, and baseball seasons.

Cheers!

04-cheers
06-10-2005 02:20 PM
wolfin1 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Nevada

Wolfin1 here. Frequent reader seldom poster on the old WAC board. I'm posting here because its not Anthony's board.
06-10-2005 02:31 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
scottsportshawaii Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Scott here! Can't wait for this football season! Would like to also welcome Utah St. and New Mexico St fans!

Go Warriors!

Mahalo,
Scott
http://www.sportshawaii.com
"Hawaii's Fan Based Sports Page"

This weeks Sports Angel: Mz. Teresa

[Image: teresathumb3.jpg]
06-10-2005 03:11 PM
ejmpalle Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Utah State

ejmpalle here. Looking forward to having a neutral WAC board. Here's to the new and improved WAC.

Go Utah St Aggies!
06-10-2005 05:00 PM
Advertisement

OklaAggie Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

I go by OKAggie on the ustateags.com board (come visit sometime), but that handle appears to have been taken here in NCAAbbs-land.

I'm looking forward to a long run here in the WAC, and thrilled to be reunited with Fresno, Boise, Nevada, NMSU, and SJSU. And LaTech -- I attended the 7-6 Aggie win in a monsoon in Ruston back during the consortium days, and for this outlying Aggie from Tulsa, Ruston makes for a manageable roadtrip.

GO AGGIES!! GO WAC!!
06-10-2005 05:14 PM
USU78 Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

Still USU "I used to be a heroin addict; now I'm a methadone addict" 78.
06-10-2005 05:27 PM
BarkBoard Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

I'm richcali1/Calidog

I actually like this WAC board better than owlzone.com and a great deal better than the one on spartanthunder.com

You guys are more than welcome to stop by the Fresno State board at anytime as I'm the current Adminstrator to it: <a href='http://www.barkboard.com' target='_blank'>Fresno State message board</a>

Should be an interesting WAC season.

GO FRESNO STATE!
GO UGA!
06-10-2005 08:25 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CrimsonStormAgg Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

have been here for a while, as well as the owl. use to go by xlgppaggie. Die hard Aggie, but I may become more of a fan of scotts pics.... 04-bow
06-10-2005 08:40 PM
azaggieone Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

azaggieone. Posted once and awhile on the old olwzone board but I'll post WAC talk here now. I wanted to give that "other" board a chance but that person pretty much shot his credibility rather quickly. NMSU Aggie fan...I guess I need to make that distinction.
06-10-2005 08:50 PM
Advertisement

SoCalValleyDog Offline
Bench Warmer

Keep the Angels comin Scott. I have seen a couple of criticisms in the past, but do not listen my friend.
06-10-2005 11:40 PM
DnvrAg Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Nice to have a more regional home in the WAC. Looking forward to those old match-ups!

Love the site.
06-11-2005 03:30 AM
SJSdude Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: San Jose State

I'm SJSdude.
Mid 40's. SJSU grad. San Jose resident. Husband, father. I've been hanging around internet message boards since about 1996. Heck, when Bob Salas created the first SJSU website, there was no message board at all. We did it by email, which made quite a mess at work.
I've been a Spartan football season ticket holder for 18 years. (It seemed like a good idea back in 1987).

I'd like to invite all of you to visit the "other" Spartan message board; Spartan Phil's Athletics Message Board. It does not require registration, and the moderators are not prone to ban visitors at the drop of a hat. It does not have nearly the traffic that Anthony's board does, but it tends to be more focused on the key issues and points of interest. It's more of a gentlemens club. Not much smack talk. Occasionally things get stirred up there (usually when Anthony comes a callin').

Please bookmark this link at come visit us:

<a href='http://members4.boardhost.com/spartantalk/' target='_blank'>Spartan Phil's Athletics Message Board</a>

I'm looking forward to this coming football season at SJSU. We are coming out of our Dark Ages. And you know what followed the Dark Ages; the Renaissance.
06-11-2005 11:20 AM
broncobob Offline
1st String

I Root For: The Broncos

Crappies

lauramac Wrote:I hate those go-round-the-room-&-introduce-yourself things. So hey, why not do it now? :D Shout out... get rid of that "0 posts" label.

Anyway... I didn't read the Owlzone WAC board that often, but just about every time I did, someone (usually a Nevada fan) had posted something that would crack me up. It's good to see everyone again.
Guess I will come out of the closet and admit that I am a Die Hard long time Bronco fan.
Starting posting on the old KTIK message boards back on '96. Started the Boise State fan website (BroncoStampede.com) a year before there was an official Boise State sports website.

Hosted many message boards over the years including all of the old sportsonly boards for the WAC schools. Even hosted a Vandal message board for awhile.

Hope this board takes off as the new WAC board, but I may be a little biased.

I cheer for all WAC schools in all sports, but my 2 favorite WAC rivals are Utah State and Nevada. Some great history with those schools. Also really like the new rivalry with Fresno and I look forward to all the games with all the other WAC schools.

Please forgive the occasionaly spelling and grammar errors in my posts. I sometimes get excited and my mind goes a lot faster than my fingers.

Any other homebrewers out there????

Welcome aboard to all the newbies.

P.S. I am not Anthony either!!!! 04-cheers
06-11-2005 04:54 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.