Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

And this weeks choke torch goes to........
Bookmark and Share
Goldballs Offline
Banned

I Root For: SOUTHERN MISS
And this weeks choke torch goes to........
.............................................................................................................................
drum roll...............................................................................................

UTEP!...Way to gag to the foothills billie goat conference....or is it the WACO conference..........I already had my acceptance speech for the award to be given to my team after giving up 21 in the 3rd quarter to East Carolina...but....What do I know....CONGRATULATIONS!......04-bow04-bow
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2007 11:35 PM by Goldballs.)
09-15-2007 11:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

In The Know Offline
Banned

I Root For: Neg. Feedback!
RE: And this weeks choke torch goes to........
I think Marshall is more deserving. NMSU sucks, but at least they're IA.
09-15-2007 11:42 PM
Bleeds_Purple Offline
All American

I Root For: East Carolina!
Dang UTEP lost to NMSU, Marshall lost to New Hampshire and SMU lost to Ark State! Man that's a bad day for C-USA!
09-15-2007 11:42 PM
MadEagle Offline
All American

I Root For: Southern Miss
SAD very SAD day for C-USA.
09-15-2007 11:44 PM
NastyBunch33 Offline
To The Top

Arkansas State has caused fits for C-USA teams in the past, but New Hampshire and New Mexico State? This conference continues to get worse.
09-15-2007 11:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bleeds_Purple Offline
All American

You know us six east teams might be better of to just leave C-USA and go get Ark State, Troy, La Tech and MTSU and fourm our on conference. The New South Conference!
09-15-2007 11:49 PM
Advertisement

shyminer Offline
Heisman

I Root For: UTEP MINERS
I will gladly accept this award! However the Aggies will have a winning season and probably make a bowl so yeah we lost but they are better than some of you might think. Luckily the Miners have Texas Southern next week to get a W before conference play.
09-15-2007 11:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Charlie Varney Offline
Banned

I Root For:
shyminer Wrote:I will gladly accept this award! However the Aggies will have a winning season and probably make a bowl so yeah we lost but they are better than some of you might think. Luckily the Miners have Texas Southern next week to get a W before conference play.

Have KingMiner show back up and promise a win again. He is missed.
09-15-2007 11:53 PM
MadEagle Offline
All American

You're opening up a can of worms Bleeds but i'll bite, I dont think it sounds too bad...I doubt it would happen but every one of the programs you named outside of LaTech look to be on the rise. If that ever happened and I doubt it ever will I'd rather see us keep Tulsa who's looking very good this season and keep out La Tech.
09-15-2007 11:53 PM
In The Know Offline
Banned

I Root For: Neg. Feedback!
At least Tulsa saved a little face for us.
09-15-2007 11:55 PM
Bleeds_Purple Offline
All American

La Tech will be good and soon with Coach Dooley in place. Tulsa does look good but they don't seem to fit with that mix of teams I listed.
09-15-2007 11:56 PM
Advertisement

MadEagle Offline
All American

Tulsa is closer to Memphis than La Tech is if im not mistaken. Nevermind looked it up Ruston to Memphis is 245 and Tulsa to Memphis is 345
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2007 12:08 AM by MadEagle.)
09-16-2007 12:06 AM
Lucaminer Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
Goldballs Wrote:.............................................................................................................................
drum roll...............................................................................................

UTEP!...Way to gag to the foothills billie goat conference....or is it the WACO conference..........I already had my acceptance speech for the award to be given to my team after giving up 21 in the 3rd quarter to East Carolina...but....What do I know....CONGRATULATIONS!......04-bow04-bow

Come on, now. Marshall gave up 48 at home to New Hampshire. I hate to be on here arguing who is crappier, but UTEP lost a close game on the road to their biggest rival. It happens.
09-16-2007 12:08 AM
Bleeds_Purple Offline
All American

Nah I mean Tulsa isn't a southeastern school and it's also a small private school the rest of those schools are all large public universities. At least I think they are all public.
(This post was last modified: 09-16-2007 12:10 AM by Bleeds_Purple.)
09-16-2007 12:09 AM
GrandPointEagle Offline
All American

I Root For: USM, Wave, SELU
almost went to USM
09-16-2007 12:14 AM
HellBlazer Offline
All American

I Root For: UAB!
Hey bleed I like that conference Just add FAU and FIU and we would be at 12 or FAU and OHIO Bobcats......THat would be nice.
09-16-2007 12:16 AM
Advertisement

Diablosisaminerfan Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
I do agree we have been playing nmsu since they had those ****** leather helmets back in the day. They are a big big rival and they showed up today and we decided to take a shet and stink worse then the drive to las crutches (trust me if you ever driven up there you would understand). I don't feel as if we deserve that torch, at least not until we screw up again simply because they are a rival. Any other time then I would accept that torch but not this time.

Aggies have a chance to win some games and maybe get to a bowl game. They are still 2 mil in debt and they will prob not fill their high school stadium up until they get a wining season or two. But at least they are getting it done on b-ball and making interesting for us and not get their face melted every time.
09-16-2007 01:34 AM
Herdmeister Offline
1st String

I Root For: Marshall
Nobody feels worse about letting down C-USA than do we Herd fans. When we came into this league, I'm sure there was speculation by many of you that we would help raise the bar in the conference. We have certainly not done that. In fact, so far, we have helped hold it back.
I still believe that we have the talent on campus to achieve success in the near future. I'm afraid it won't be this year but maybe over the next two years. Our coach still has some learning to do. Hang in there with us. We want this league to flourish and we want to be a leader in that effort.
09-16-2007 09:03 AM
aggiefansince83 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: NMSU Aggies
Hey UTEP did not choke. It was a great game and niether team led by more than one possession the whole way. It was back and forth the whole time. Both teams were equal and if the game was at the Sun Bowl UTEP wins.
09-16-2007 11:08 AM
usmjournalism Offline
1st String

I Root For: USM
Goldballs Wrote:but....What do I know

Very little
09-16-2007 01:05 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.