Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
OMG SU has become Temple
PusherT Offline
1st String

I Root For: Syracuse
OMG SU has become Temple
35-0 and were still in the 1st half

I'm a SU season tickect holder and I want Gross the AD to fire this clown03-hissyfit
09-08-2007 09:43 PM
Find all posts by this user
Advertisement

mattsarz Offline
TV Guide

I Root For: SU, Ariz. St.
RE: OMG SU has become Temple
The effort on the kids part shouldn't be ignored either. Way too many arm tackles. Coaching is a problem, but the kids on the field are the ones not making the plays right now.
09-08-2007 11:53 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
OUBOBCATJOHN Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Ohio Bobcats
Syracuse is looking at 0-7 against the Big East this year. Syracuse now the worst team in NY state as Buffalo and Army are 1-1 after today.
09-09-2007 12:14 AM
CollegeCard Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UofL
14-2 start for the Big East. Too bad we forget to tell Syracuse they are allowed to give scholarships for football!
09-09-2007 12:37 AM
Advertisement

frogman Offline
1st String

I can't even THINK about Syracuse football.
09-09-2007 12:57 AM
CollegeCard Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: UofL
Rough day for you frogman, if I gather you are a combo TCU/Syracuse fan. I can't offer much hope for the Orange this season.

I wasn't alone as TCU was a fairly trendy pick to pull the upset this week, but I loved seeing you guys up 10-0 at the half. Overall though, you have to wonder about the TCU offense after this game. I still think they will be #1 or #2 in the MWC as the conference mates don't have the Longhorn type defense, but TCU really didn't generate anything in the game. The margin was wide enough I'm not sure 11-1 would even get it done at this point for a BCS game.
09-09-2007 01:46 AM
USFMike Offline
1st String

I Root For:
i think they're ad needs to go, was overhyped because he was at usc, but he's taken that program nowhere. he might be too young, not enough accomplishments, experience, or credibility. compared to other ad's he's a lightweight.
09-09-2007 02:13 AM
frogman Offline
1st String

CollegeCard Wrote:Rough day for you frogman, if I gather you are a combo TCU/Syracuse fan. I can't offer much hope for the Orange this season.

Naw. I don't even know what state TCu is in. I'm stricky syr orange. I just chose the name frogman because "water engineer" was the category or something like that. I wanted to just post one comment on something and didn't think I'd hang around these boards this long. But now I'm here reading these posts every day.
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2007 02:15 AM by frogman.)
09-09-2007 02:15 AM
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.