I Root For:

I'll take the Vandies, but I'm biased!
09-08-2005 12:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Roughrider Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

AdaVandal Wrote:I'll take the Vandies, but I'm biased!
and clueless
09-08-2005 05:28 PM
Brillio Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Nevada & GCU

I think the most likely WAC win has to be Fresno State over Dweeber
09-08-2005 06:26 PM
Advertisement

AdaVandal Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Don't you guys have other things to do with your time like make plane reservations to New York for Z's Heisman award or to that BCS bowl you are going to be playing in?

Oh I forgot, Georgia exposed your team for nothing more than a good mid major who loaded up on easy wins. My bad!

:lolup:
09-08-2005 06:46 PM
ScottyJ Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

There's the Vandal pricks i know!
09-08-2005 08:05 PM
Advertisement

Roughrider Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

AdaVandal Wrote:Don't you guys have other things to do with your time like make plane reservations to New York for Z's Heisman award or to that BCS bowl you are going to be playing in?

Oh I forgot, Georgia exposed your team for nothing more than a good mid major who loaded up on easy wins. My bad!

:lolup:
And we'll expose you for the 1AA team you almost are. Need to pick your battles , your school is the bottom feeder.
09-09-2005 12:02 AM
AdaVandal Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

[QUOTE]And we'll expose you for the 1AA team you almost are. Need to pick your battles, your school is the bottom feeder. [QUOTE]

Well, you MIGHT hammer us again this year but enjoy it while it lasts because Holt has this thing going the right direction. 04-cheers
09-09-2005 07:24 AM
Advertisement

Vandal9570 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Well, you MIGHT hammer us again this year[QUOTE]

I don't think anyone hammers us this year, at least not based on the outcome of the Washington State game (who did hammer us last year).

Good luck to all the WAC teams - it's a pretty tough schedule this weekend, but there's some good opportunities. Utah didn't look unstoppable against Arizona, so the Aggies have a shot. Nevada/WSU and BSU/OSU should both be close enough for potential WAC wins. Illinois/SJSU and Colorado/NMSU are long shots, but certainly not impossible. Fresno will kill Weber, and Idaho will give UNLV a game. Play up, right?
09-09-2005 09:18 AM
TUfan Offline
1st String

I Root For:

No need to call names...
09-09-2005 08:39 PM
AdaVandal Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Are the Bronco's 0-2?

Hey Mule Fan! As much as some of your brethern might have tried to hammer on me, I think I just might have been right, let's revist my predictions.

bjc- very average mid major, might lose 4 or more this year, boo, hoo, hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty sure some mule called me out for thinking some wac teams would get wacked! Hey mules! I watched these games:

Illinios 40
SJSU 19

MSU 42
Hawaii 19

Florida 42
la tech 3

bjc 27
Oregon ST 30

This can't be correct, the mules were going to win the national champtionship!!!!! (boy this is fun)

Utah 31
USU 7

Colorado 39
NMSU 0

This isn't meant to offend any WAC members, any of us would have been handled by the teams above, it's just that BJC fans seem to think they actually belong with the Georgia's of the world (Say South Carolina, maybe they are one of the best teams in America, or maybe not, but a hellova lot better than bjc) congrats, mules, you are 0-2. Yea, I know we are also, but we are supposed to be, and you can feel it , we are coming for you, enjoy while you can!!!!

Yes, I realize my Vandies lost to UNLV 34-31. But Mule fan, You keep saying we don't belong and will be a bottom feeder in the WAC, well, here we come, enjoy your last year of because it is crashing down!! 04-cheers :wave: :wave:
09-11-2005 02:04 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.