Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

NCAAbbs Tailgate?
georgia_tech_swagger
Unregistered

NCAAbbs Tailgate?
Myself and at least three other NCAAbbs members are going to be at the Georgia Tech vs. Notre Dame game.

Think we could pull off a NCAAbbs Tailgate? I would love to get together and meet some of the community.

If you are interested, please post up... If you'll definitely be there -- please mention that! If you live close to ATL and can bring something for the tailgate (grub/drinks) ... please do mention so.
08-06-2006 11:40 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

blazerball25 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: UAB

HECK YEA!!! will definately be there, just need 2 know time and place!! GO JACKETS!!! BEAT ND!!! i honestly think our defense is gunna be huge that game, CANT WAIT!!
08-07-2006 01:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sparkomemphis Offline
member of UofM Atl alumni club.

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

NCAAbbs LUGSkunkworksDonatorsDonators

put me down for a maybe
08-07-2006 09:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

techfan4
Unregistered

Put me down for a definite YES. And add 1 more, although not an NCAAbbs member.
08-07-2006 09:47 PM
georgia_tech_swagger
Unregistered

techfan4 Wrote:Put me down for a definite YES. And add 1 more, although not an NCAAbbs member.

You think you could get digs on a good tailgate area? I'm talking to ATTALLA about getting a mega NCAAbbs banner.
08-08-2006 02:52 AM
Advertisement

techfan4
Unregistered

georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:
techfan4 Wrote:Put me down for a definite YES. And add 1 more, although not an NCAAbbs member.

You think you could get digs on a good tailgate area? I'm talking to ATTALLA about getting a mega NCAAbbs banner.

Best spot would be AMC or the Rusty C.
08-08-2006 05:49 AM
georgia_tech_swagger
Unregistered

techfan4 Wrote:
georgia_tech_swagger Wrote:

Best spot would be AMC or the Rusty C.

How early can you arrive on the scene to secure a spot?

I want to gun for getting there in time to park and be behind Corso for GameDay in the morning.
08-08-2006 05:50 AM
Advertisement

Lucy
Unregistered

To tailgate at AMC you have to have a parking pass or they won't let you in.

Count me in for some tailgating...I don't have a ticket for the game though, but I'll come hang out. :)
08-09-2006 12:50 AM
georgia_tech_swagger
Unregistered

Lucy Wrote:To tailgate at AMC you have to have a parking pass or they won't let you in.

Better ideas on location? I wish gasoutherneagle was still around -- he usually had prime location.
08-09-2006 12:51 AM
Advertisement

Lucy
Unregistered

Please note that the following Georgia Tech campus parking lots are restricted parking on football game days. A game day parking pass is required to access these lots.

Pass Only Lots:
Wardlaw Building
Academic Hill Lot
Alumni Association Lot
Burge Parking Deck
North Avenue/McAfee Lot
Ferst Drive Lot
Library Lot
Student Center Area Lots (includes Management Lot, Student Center Parking Deck and Student Center Visitor Lot)
Peter's Parking Deck
O'Keefe West Lot
O'Keefe East Lot
Alexander Memorial Coliseum Lot
8th Street (next to Alexander Memorial Coliseum)
E43 Lot/Club Lot (EE Lot was A-09)
W-22 Lot (was B-06)
Techwood Drive (from North Avenue to 4th Street)
08-09-2006 12:56 AM
Lucy
Unregistered

Meeting in one of the $10/car lots will be our best option:

Pay Lots

RVs: Tech Parkway ($25 per vehicle, arrivals after 5 p.m. on Friday)

Other vehicles ($10 per vehicle):
Atlantic Street Parking Deck (W23)
Surface Lots on Dalney Street (W24, W25, W26, W27) and at State Street and Ferst Drive (W21)
Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center Parking Deck (off Spring Street at the new Technology Square)
Centergy Deck (at the new Technology Square)
08-09-2006 01:01 AM
georgia_tech_swagger
Unregistered

Looks like Tech Sq. will be best option?
08-09-2006 01:05 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.