Randee Drew Named the CFL's Defensive Player of the Week
Bookmark and Share
epasnoopy Offline
Diehard Huskie

I Root For: NIU Huskies
Randee Drew Named the CFL's Defensive Player of the Week
http://oursportscentral.com/services/rel...id=3522016

08/08/07

Quote:Montreal - With three sacks, two interceptions and three tackles in the Alouettes' 29-27 win over the Toronto Argonauts last Thursday, defensive back Randee Drew has been named the CFL's Defensive Player of the Week. Drew is currently tied with fellow rookie Diamond Ferri for the team lead with 25 tackles.

Drew played his college football with the Northern Illinois Huskies before signing with the San Francisco 49ers in 2004. He played for the AFL Orlando Predators in 2006 before moving on to the AFL2 Green Bay Blizzard. In 2005, he played for the Cologne Centurions in the NFLE.
08-08-2007 10:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

armour248 Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
RE: Randee Drew Named the CFL's Defensive Player of the Week
how does a db record 3 sacks in a game
08-08-2007 10:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cawoo22 Offline
Northern Yankee Prick

I Root For: The NIU Huskies
corner blitz, baby.
08-08-2007 11:22 PM
DogTracks Offline
Heisman

I Root For:
Go Als.
08-09-2007 09:26 AM
Advertisement

rabidawg900 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: We Are Huskies
It's hard to follow anything Randee Drew does because every news article I see about him is in French.
08-14-2008 05:24 PM
Nigel Incubator-Jones Offline
All American

I Root For: Ricky Bobby
The CFL is a different breed of football. Much more wide open and gun slinger type offenses. I can imagine the defensive backs gamble and blitz quite a bit. Randee Drew has always been a guy with God-given athletic and football ability. Nice to see him doing good things.
08-14-2008 05:34 PM
prairiedawg Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU HUSKIES
Nigel Incubator-Jones Wrote:The CFL is a different breed of football. Much more wide open and gun slinger type offenses. I can imagine the defensive backs gamble and blitz quite a bit. Randee Drew has always been a guy with God-given athletic and football ability. Nice to see him doing good things.

+ 1 I have been watchng a lot of CFL this summer. Totally wide-open game.
When you put multiple receivers in motion in a massive field with only 3 down to work with at a time you will create some action.

Go Hamiltion Tiger-Cats tonite vs Winnipeg!!
08-14-2008 06:04 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.