Who knows?
07-10-2007 06:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:
RE: Who knows?
I know, the 9/11 Truth theories are bs. They've been scientifically proven to be bs, plus the Firefighters on the ground can tell you first hand that the WTC towers fell into WTC7, taking a big chunk of it out, then it burned all day long before collapsing.........unless you think the Firefighters are also part of this conspiracy of all conspiracies.

don't piss on the graves of the 9/11 victims............you are a Ron Paul supporter right?
07-10-2007 07:13 PM
Observer Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For:
GGniner Wrote:I know, the 9/11 Truth theories are bs. They've been scientifically proven to be bs, plus the Firefighters on the ground can tell you first hand that the WTC towers fell into WTC7, taking a big chunk of it out, then it burned all day long before collapsing.........unless you think the Firefighters are also part of this conspiracy of all conspiracies.

don't piss on the graves of the 9/11 victims............you are a Ron Paul supporter right?

Funny thing is the firefighters shown in live interviews don't support your claim. And, your claim that the truth theories have been scientifically debunked is not only untrue, but many scientist have lined up with those that question the collapses.
07-10-2007 07:33 PM
Advertisement

ShoreBuc Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ECU
Observer Wrote:
GGniner Wrote:I know, the 9/11 Truth theories are bs. They've been scientifically proven to be bs, plus the Firefighters on the ground can tell you first hand that the WTC towers fell into WTC7, taking a big chunk of it out, then it burned all day long before collapsing.........unless you think the Firefighters are also part of this conspiracy of all conspiracies.

Funny thing is the firefighters shown in live interviews don't support your claim. And, your claim that the truth theories have been scientifically debunked is not only untrue, but many scientist have lined up with those that question the collapses.

The one conspiracy theory I know for sure is bullcrap is the Pentagon. My dad who flew F-4's for 20yrs and is pretty sure what a plane looks like, watched as the AA 757 went into the Pentagon. He was across the street in Pentagon City giving a briefing on the 7th floor and had a front row seat.
As far as I know he is not now nor has he ever worked for a vast neocon or Jewish conspiracy.
I will continue to keep my eye on him and if he raises my suspicions I will email Michael Moore or Rosie immediately.
07-10-2007 07:49 PM
GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:
07-10-2007 07:53 PM
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
Observer Wrote:Funny thing is the firefighters shown in live interviews don't support your claim. And, your claim that the truth theories have been scientifically debunked is not only untrue, but many scientist have lined up with those that question the collapses.

Guess this is a hotdog stand, right?

[Image: enginerotor.jpg]

....and this a Porsche:

[Image: hullpiece.jpg]

http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evi...index.html

Now I know why I left the kooky-ass Libertarian Party.
07-10-2007 10:53 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Bourgeois_Rage Away
That guy!

I Root For: UC & Bushmills
Folding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGDonatorsDonators
Observer, if you really want to debate the 9/11 truth theories, head over here.

Kev, not all of us libertarians are so far gone, of course I'm a skeptic first.
07-11-2007 06:55 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
Bourgeois_Rage Wrote:Observer, if you really want to debate the 9/11 truth theories, head over here.

Kev, not all of us libertarians are so far gone, of course I'm a skeptic first.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still philosophically a Libertarian. Politically, however, I'm an Independent. I consider myself more of a Boortz Libertarian. I only come off as a Republican, to "some", because I don't usually tend to get into social debates or we don't talk about'em. The tenets I disagree with the LP on are the war, open borders, and gay marriage (have no problem with civil unions).
07-11-2007 07:26 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Bourgeois_Rage Away
That guy!

I Root For: UC & Bushmills
Folding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGDonatorsDonators
I've never given a dime to the LP. There are very few groups as wide spread as they are that are more dysfunctional.
07-11-2007 09:54 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:
I think there is a certain wing of the Libertarian party that aren't really Libertarians so much as irrational anarchist.

in short, they beleive in raw freedom/chaos and refuse to understand that Freedom has limits which is the difference between Freedom and Liberty. i.e., can't scream fire in crowded theater.

so they are wide open to conspiracy theories, because their premise comes from the point that govt. is satan and is this big bad omnipotent power capable of anything.

the Boortz wing is the sane wing, imo.
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2007 10:05 AM by GGniner.)
07-11-2007 10:05 AM
Observer Offline
Jersey Retired
Jersey Retired

I Root For:
[quote=Bourgeois_Rage]
Observer, if you really want to debate the 9/11 truth theories, head over here.

You misunderstand. It isn't that I'm interested in debating 9/11. I am simply opposed to someone posting inaccurate and absurd charges as if they were fact. Personally, I have some questions concerning the stance taken by the "truthers." But, I also think a full and open investigation is in order and not something we should be afraid of. The only reason to obsturct such an investigation is if there is something to hide.
07-11-2007 07:08 PM
Machiavelli Offline
Back to Reality. Oh there goes Gravity

I Root For: BGSU
Quote:I will continue to keep my eye on him and if he raises my suspicions I will email Michael Moore or Rosie immediately.

I don't give a **** who you are that's funny!!!
07-11-2007 10:01 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.