Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Homos are never going to stop...
Endzone2 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Miami Redhawks
Homos are never going to stop...
until someobody finally tells them their behavior is NOT acceptable. I've said this before, but this is another extention of the civil rights movement gone mad. We can't discriminate based on any standards anymore. This is what feel-good whacked out liberal thinking gives us. Here we have a group of people that thinks doing each other in the rear end is perfectly acceptable and we all just need to get over it.

Bring back discrimination!!!

http://www.reuters.com/article/internetN...RSS&rpc=22
05-31-2007 10:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Fanatical Offline
lost in dreams of hops & barley

I Root For: South Park Cows
RE: Homos are never going to stop...
I'll have to thank EZtoo's bigotry to bring this into the Spin Room.

(Gallup Poll) Public evenly divided over whether homosexuality is morally acceptable or wrong

Our country is headed straight for hell. How dare we let homosexuals live decent normal lives? They act like the Creator gave them rights towards life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
05-31-2007 10:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Endzone2 Offline
1st String

Gallop poll? I don't believe that it's a 50-50 split. Anybody with half a brain knows it's wrong.
05-31-2007 10:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mlb Offline
O' Great One

I Root For: Cincinnati
Donators
Endzone2 Wrote:Gallop poll? I don't believe that it's a 50-50 split. Anybody with half a brain knows it's wrong.

So don't be gay... it is as simple as that. Let them live their lives as they see fit, some day they will meet their maker and have to deal with it. They aren't hurting you, are they? They aren't banging on the streets (certainly not any more than heterosexual people show off in public). Seems pretty simple if you ask me...
06-01-2007 07:26 AM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
mlb Wrote:So don't be gay... it is as simple as that. Let them live their lives as they see fit, some day they will meet their maker and have to deal with it. They aren't hurting you, are they? They aren't banging on the streets (certainly not any more than heterosexual people show off in public). Seems pretty simple if you ask me...

Word. People that think like EZ are just as annoying as those turbo gays you see marching in assless pants. I don't care that you hate gays. Conversely, I don't care if someone IS gay. Just STF about it already.
06-01-2007 07:29 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Endzone2 Offline
1st String

mlb Wrote:
Endzone2 Wrote:Gallop poll? I don't believe that it's a 50-50 split. Anybody with half a brain knows it's wrong.

So don't be gay... it is as simple as that. Let them live their lives as they see fit, some day they will meet their maker and have to deal with it. They aren't hurting you, are they? They aren't banging on the streets (certainly not any more than heterosexual people show off in public). Seems pretty simple if you ask me...

The problem mlb is that in the past they wouldn't leave me alone. I got hit on a lot. Granted I may be a lot better looking than you--haha. But when some guy comes onto me, and his intention is to put his ***** in my rectum I get a little uptight about that if you know what I mean.

So you say, let them live their lives as they see fit? I don't think so. If I had let gays live their lives as they see fit, I would have been butt plugged hundreds of times. However, they certainly don't have the attitude of "letting people live their lives as they see fit". They are out to sue every thing they can think of that doesn't accept their disgraceful lifestyle. They sure don't leave us alone. You see the gay lifestyle is a raging sexual addiction. It isn't this cutsie little alternative lifestyle that you and Kev and the GTS and media have imagined it to be.
06-01-2007 08:26 AM
Advertisement

Endzone2 Offline
1st String

RebelKev Wrote:
mlb Wrote:So don't be gay... it is as simple as that. Let them live their lives as they see fit, some day they will meet their maker and have to deal with it. They aren't hurting you, are they? They aren't banging on the streets (certainly not any more than heterosexual people show off in public). Seems pretty simple if you ask me...

Word. People that think like EZ are just as annoying as those turbo gays you see marching in assless pants. I don't care that you hate gays. Conversely, I don't care if someone IS gay. Just STF about it already.

I don't hate gays either Kev. Several of them have come to the recovery programs at the churches where I have gone. I don't think I'm somehow less of a sinner than they are. However, I do hate their lifestyle and it isn't this innocent harmless little thing you imagine it is. I know the military's policy, but if some raging flammer secretly wants to give me the hot beef injection, (for lack of a better way to describe it) I do care about that, and I do get defensive about that. Is that alright with you?

Sorry, but I wont be able to entertain you kids today. I'm off to Houston.
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2007 08:34 AM by Endzone2.)
06-01-2007 08:28 AM
mlb Offline
O' Great One

I Root For: Cincinnati
Donators
Endzone2 Wrote:The problem mlb is that in the past they wouldn't leave me alone. I got hit on a lot. Granted I may be a lot better looking than you--haha. But when some guy comes onto me, and his intention is to put his ***** in my rectum I get a little uptight about that if you know what I mean.

What happens when some terribly ugly, 700lb woman flirts with you? How do you know she doesn't want to stick something in your ass? You probably politely turn them down. You should do the same with the guys hitting on you. Maybe you are giving off "gaydar" signals... are you secretly gay?

Endzone2 Wrote:So you say, let them live their lives as they see fit? I don't think so. If I had let gays live their lives as they see fit, I would have been butt plugged hundreds of times. However, they certainly don't have the attitude of "letting people live their lives as they see fit". They are out to sue every thing they can think of that doesn't accept their disgraceful lifestyle. They sure don't leave us alone. You see the gay lifestyle is a raging sexual addiction. It isn't this cutsie little alternative lifestyle that you and Kev and the GTS and media have imagined it to be.

Many people sue for inclusion... it isn't just gays, minorities, etc... it goes both ways (no pun intended). There is truly no reason why two gay people should not have the same benefits that my wife and I have if they make a commitment to each other. Should it be called marriage? No, that is a religious term. I don't think the government should call anything marriage. My wife and I should be considered a partnership or something along those lines.

They certainly can't be any worse than the divorce rates in this country...

By the way, I have been hit on by gay men before, and this happened at college bars. I nicely told them I wasn't gay and they moved on, never said another word to me the rest of the night. Seemed pretty simple to me.

Lastly, I work with a gay man. He has never hit on me, and in all honesty acts more like a man then many straight men I know. He would probably be a lot more fun to go out drinking with than many straight guys I know. Just because someone is gay doesn't mean they are going to flaunt it in your face.
06-01-2007 09:14 AM
Endzone2 Offline
1st String

Our morality in this country has been traditionally based on Biblical law and mandates. You and your Anti-Christian Litigation Union friends want to do away with the Biblical frame for standards.

And, you're a fool to defend the gay lifestyle IMHO. It is completely destructive. It should never recognized as a legitimate union. EHarmoney should never be forced to accept their degraded standards for any reason.
06-02-2007 02:08 AM
RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
Endzone2 Wrote:You and your Anti-Christian Litigation Union friends want to do away with the Biblical frame for standards.
I don't want the Bible to be the source of our laws. You are correct there. Before you say murder and stealing, I find those to be common sense and pretty traditional through time and not Biible based.

Recovery programs? Good lord. 03-melodramatic Is is scary to know that there are people out there who truly believe you can be "cured" of being a homosexual.
06-02-2007 06:11 AM
SuperFlyBCat Offline
Banned

I Root For: America and UC
That is a stupid law suit. They are plenty of other dating websites for queers. I would imagine that in California and other states their are dating websites exclusively for queers that exclude normal people. You won't see normal people filing lawsuits against the queer websites.
Queers either have a child like obsession with being accepted by everyone or they want to take over.
06-02-2007 02:19 PM
Advertisement

Endzone2 Offline
1st String

RobertN Wrote:
Endzone2 Wrote:You and your Anti-Christian Litigation Union friends want to do away with the Biblical frame for standards.
I don't want the Bible to be the source of our laws. You are correct there. Before you say murder and stealing, I find those to be common sense and pretty traditional through time and not Biible based.

Recovery programs? Good lord. 03-melodramatic Is is scary to know that there are people out there who truly believe you can be "cured" of being a homosexual.

Well, here's the story of a guy who walked away from it. It's kind of a long read. I think he now has like 6 kids or maybe more. I'm sure there are many other people who have been able to overcome it.

http://www.dennisjernigan.com/About/DJsT...fault.aspx
06-02-2007 03:47 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
Endzone2 Wrote:
RobertN Wrote:

Well, here's the story of a guy who walked away from it. It's kind of a long read. I think he now has like 6 kids or maybe more. I'm sure there are many other people who have been able to overcome it.

http://www.dennisjernigan.com/About/DJsT...fault.aspx
You should have used yor meth addicted preacher hero. I think he was "cured" in record time! Hallelujah!
06-02-2007 06:44 PM
aTxTIGER Offline
Carrot Dude Gave Me 10% Warning

I Root For: Fire Jose!!!!!

Donators
when EZ2 becomes the morality police, you know this country is going down.
06-02-2007 08:48 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
aTxTIGER Wrote:when EZ2 becomes the morality police, you know this country is going down.

We wouldn't know. We'd be rounded up and placed behind concertina wire.

EZ, it's not defending the "gay lifestyle" because there's nothing to defend. It's not my f'n business. I just want certain left-wing groups of them to stop f'n marching and demanding ****, and I want certain right-wing groups to stop f'n bitching about their lifestyle. They're gay. Get over it. How does that affect you?
06-02-2007 10:11 PM
Endzone2 Offline
1st String

RebelKev Wrote:
aTxTIGER Wrote:when EZ2 becomes the morality police, you know this country is going down.

EZ, it's not defending the "gay lifestyle" because there's nothing to defend. It's not my f'n business. I just want certain left-wing groups of them to stop f'n marching and demanding ****, and I want certain right-wing groups to stop f'n bitching about their lifestyle. They're gay. Get over it. How does that affect you?
If somebody murders the man in the room next to me how does that affect me? Should murder be alright because it doesn't affect me?
06-02-2007 11:34 PM
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl
Endzone2 Wrote:
RebelKev Wrote:

If somebody murders the man in the room next to me how does that affect me? Should murder be alright because it doesn't affect me?

Weakest. argument. ever.

Congratulations.
06-03-2007 12:04 AM
fsquid Offline
Legend

I Root For: Memphis, Queens (NC)

CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappiesMemphis Hall of Fame
Instead of this being a "gay" issue, has anyone ever looked at this as someone just trying to get a money grab? Kinda like the McDonald's coffee woman?
06-03-2007 10:04 AM
BeliefBlazer Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: UAB

DonatorsDonators
I think the eHarmony lawsuit is bogus. I don't see PlanetOut or Gay.com offering dating services for straight people.
06-03-2007 10:16 AM
aTxTIGER Offline
Carrot Dude Gave Me 10% Warning

I Root For: Fire Jose!!!!!

Donators
Endzone2 Wrote:
RebelKev Wrote:

you're comparing gays and lesbians to murderers? hmmm, ok. when two guys have sex, they tend to both come out of the room alive.
06-03-2007 05:45 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.