Irate bombs another thread
Bookmark and Share
irate Offline
Banned

I Root For:
Irate bombs another thread
homefry20 Wrote:
ShockerBob Wrote:
homefry20 Wrote:if anyone needs pitching help on their fantasy team then pick up Tim Lincecum SP-SF. the kids only 5-11 but he hits 99-101 on the gun with a great change.

Got him after his showdown with Roy O last week in Houston. He was dominate.

But...not saying much against the Astros 'stellar' lineup as of recently...still. Kid has some serious stuff.

I read an articale on him back at the beginning of the month and everyone with any knowledge of fantasy sports had him as the #1 fantasy prospect in AAA. I picked him up before he got the call right after Russ ortiz was optioned to the DL because I knew if I waited then he'd be gone.

Everyone in my league made fun of me when I picked up a kid that wasnt even active yet but after his first four starts hes had three great starts and the one bad one that was his first game in the bigs on national tv.

My one forte in fantasy baseball is making the best pickup of the season (Francisco Liriano last season). I just wish I could draft better so I wouldnt need to pick everyone up.

Fantasy leagues are for dorks with no life.
05-24-2007 10:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Eagles
RE: Chad Tracy
irate Wrote:
homefry20 Wrote:
ShockerBob Wrote:
homefry20 Wrote:if anyone needs pitching help on their fantasy team then pick up Tim Lincecum SP-SF. the kids only 5-11 but he hits 99-101 on the gun with a great change.

Got him after his showdown with Roy O last week in Houston. He was dominate.

But...not saying much against the Astros 'stellar' lineup as of recently...still. Kid has some serious stuff.

I read an articale on him back at the beginning of the month and everyone with any knowledge of fantasy sports had him as the #1 fantasy prospect in AAA. I picked him up before he got the call right after Russ ortiz was optioned to the DL because I knew if I waited then he'd be gone.

Everyone in my league made fun of me when I picked up a kid that wasnt even active yet but after his first four starts hes had three great starts and the one bad one that was his first game in the bigs on national tv.

My one forte in fantasy baseball is making the best pickup of the season (Francisco Liriano last season). I just wish I could draft better so I wouldnt need to pick everyone up.

Fantasy leagues are for dorks with no life.

ECU fans are fans with zero football championships and a basketball team that can't stay within 30 points of USM. Talk about no life, loser....
05-24-2007 11:05 PM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies
USM fans are all redneck bar swine that worship Brett Favre and advertise for the cafe that they wash dishes at.

I wonder how all the USM fans like being stereotyped like ERC?
05-24-2007 11:08 PM
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

GrayBeard Wrote:USM fans are all redneck bar swine that worship Brett Favre and advertise for the cafe that they wash dishes at.

I wonder how all the USM fans like being stereotyped like ERC?

We might be swine that worship Favre and advertise for a cafe that we wash dishes at, but we are also a fan base that owns 4 CUSA football titles, an Eastern Division title, 13 straight winning seasons, nine bowl games in the last ten years and can beat ECU basketall by more than thirty points. So list ECU's football titles, current consecutive winning seasons in football and your basketball team's accomplishments this past season. So go ahead and list them big boy....
Irate started this tonight. I gave the Pirates props, but being an Eastern Carolina typical loser fan, he couldn't handle congrats, so deal with it...
05-24-2007 11:16 PM
Advertisement

GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

Crappies
I meant to add that irate should give it a rest as well. Evidently he did some drinking tonight, and is a ill tempered drunk.
05-24-2007 11:16 PM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

Crappies
EagleRockCafe Wrote:Irate started this tonight. I gave the Pirates props, but being an Eastern Carolina typical loser fan, he couldn't handle congrats, so deal with it...

I didn't say he didn't, and I didn't say you didn't. What I was ill about is that you decided to turn one post directed at you into an ECU bash fest. Nice try.
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2007 11:19 PM by GrayBeard.)
05-24-2007 11:18 PM
EagleRockCafe Offline
Hall of Famer

GrayBeard Wrote:
EagleRockCafe Wrote:Irate started this tonight. I gave the Pirates props, but being an Eastern Carolina typical loser fan, he couldn't handle congrats, so deal with it...

I didn't say he didn't, and I didn't say you didn't. What I was ill about is that you decided to turn one post directed at you into an ECU bash fest. Nice try.

When I give ECU congrats on a good win and am then told to "suck it" by an ECU fan, I will bash ECU with all they have coming. Sorry if that comes as a surprise to you. I am still waiting for you to list those ECU football titles and current consecutive winning seasons in football.
05-24-2007 11:27 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.