Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The Religion of Peace...or so we Thought
1125 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Cincinnati, NKU

Folding@NCAAbbsSkunkworks
The Religion of Peace...or so we Thought
I really am speechless after reading this. I almost refused to post this but thought more people should know what people do in the name of religion. By the way, she turns out to be "innocent." Makes me absolutely sick!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/fe...ge_id=1879
05-17-2007 11:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Bourgeois_Rage Away
That guy!

I Root For: UC & Bushmills
Folding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGDonatorsDonators

Yup, one of the many stupid things people do in the name of their religion. This certainly isn't new, but it was caught on tape.
05-18-2007 06:56 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
1125 Offline
Heisman

Bourgeois_Rage Wrote:Yup, one of the many stupid things people do in the name of their religion. This certainly isn't new, but it was caught on tape.
Yeah I saw it. Simply amazing.
05-18-2007 07:17 AM
Advertisement

GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:

Iran(the govt. not citizens) have stoned girls for similar things recently, its a matter of policy. and of course the Clitorectemy procedure is pretty common so they don't get any pleasure from sex.

I suggest the Stuck Mojo - CAIR remix for an entertaining way to learn about this crap.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=d9oX5Q2ftmA
05-18-2007 08:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bourgeois_Rage Away
That guy!

I Root For: UC & Bushmills
Folding@NCAAbbsNCAAbbs LUGDonatorsDonators

The clitorectemy is popular in sub-Saharan Africa as well, if I remember correctly.

And just a quick clarification. The offenders in this case practice the Yezidi, not Islam as implied by the thread title. Though Islam is also guilty of the practice of "honor" killing.
05-18-2007 08:57 AM
Advertisement

1125 Offline
Heisman

I think pretty much all religions try to claim to be peaceful, some are a little more than others.
05-18-2007 09:29 AM
Endzone2 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Miami Redhawks

KState1125 Wrote:I think pretty much all religions try to claim to be peaceful, some are a little more than others.

Yeah, you don't realize it but Christians are the same as Muslims. They secrectly stone people because that's what they did in the Old Testament. They clitorize girls too you just don't know it. They fly planes into buildings too, but you just don't know it. They also strap bombs onto themselves and walk onto crowded buses or go to crowded supermarkets and blow people up, but you just don't know it. They hijack planes and kill people when they do, but you just don't know it. See all religions are the same. Christianity, Hindu, Ragheads, etc. We need more Muslims over here in America to replace these so called peace-loving Christians don't we? I mean really all religions are equal aren't they?
05-18-2007 09:48 AM
Advertisement

OUGwave Offline
All American

I Root For:

Endzone2 Wrote:
KState1125 Wrote:I think pretty much all religions try to claim to be peaceful, some are a little more than others.

Yeah, you don't realize it but Christians are the same as Muslims. They secrectly stone people because that's what they did in the Old Testament. They clitorize girls too you just don't know it. They fly planes into buildings too, but you just don't know it. They also strap bombs onto themselves and walk onto crowded buses or go to crowded supermarkets and blow people up, but you just don't know it. They hijack planes and kill people when they do, but you just don't know it. See all religions are the same. Christianity, Hindu, Ragheads, etc. We need more Muslims over here in America to replace these so called peace-loving Christians don't we? I mean really all religions are equal aren't they?

The case in question in this thread is not Islam. Its a different religion entirely, Yzedi, and she was stoned because she loved a Muslim boy.

Get the facts right.
05-18-2007 09:53 AM
1125 Offline
Heisman

Endzone2 Wrote:

So was the government behind 9/11?
05-18-2007 09:53 AM
OUGwave Offline
All American

I Root For:

Bourgeois_Rage Wrote:The clitorectemy is popular in sub-Saharan Africa as well, if I remember correctly.

And just a quick clarification. The offenders in this case practice the Yezidi, not Islam as implied by the thread title. Though Islam is also guilty of the practice of "honor" killing.

The truth is that honor killing, clitorectomy, and even hijab are not Islamic practices. They are ethno-cultural practices in certain Islamic regions that have their roots in pre-Islamic times.
05-18-2007 09:56 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.