Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Dick Morris.....
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

I Root For: My Kids & ECU

Crappies
Dick Morris.....
What is the scoop on this guy?

From what I have gathered, he used to work for the Clintons? What happened to that?
03-08-2007 10:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:

he worked for the Clinton's for decades, had a falling out with them in the 1990's but I forget exactly over what. He absolutely hates and fears Hillary Clinton....anyway after he flipped on them it was revealed he had prostitutes sucking his toes, so he paid a price for flipping on them.

he's a moderate political stategist, kinda like a Karl Rove.
03-08-2007 10:15 AM
GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

Crappies

GGniner Wrote:he worked for the Clinton's for decades, had a falling out with them in the 1990's but I forget exactly over what. He absolutely hates and fears Hillary Clinton....anyway after he flipped on them it was revealed he had prostitutes sucking his toes, so he paid a price for flipping on them.

I enjoy listening to him talk about the different candidates. He seems to be very honest about their abilities. However, he gets an evil grin when talking about Hillary.
03-08-2007 10:17 AM
GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:

GrayBeard Wrote:
GGniner Wrote:he worked for the Clinton's for decades, had a falling out with them in the 1990's but I forget exactly over what. He absolutely hates and fears Hillary Clinton....anyway after he flipped on them it was revealed he had prostitutes sucking his toes, so he paid a price for flipping on them.

I enjoy listening to him talk about the different candidates. He seems to be very honest about their abilities. However, he gets an evil grin when talking about Hillary.

I met him in Charlotte about a year and half ago at a book signing for his "Condi vs. Hillary" book. He successfully scared the absolute daylights out of me about Hillary.

I think he took issue with some shady stuff the Clinton's were doing in the 1996 election or right around there. I enjoy listening to him to, that type of political analysis is rare on most TV networks.
03-08-2007 10:22 AM
Advertisement

GrayBeard Offline
Whiny Troll

Crappies

Wasn't he the guy that Hillary attacked when the whole Monica thing blew up?
03-08-2007 10:23 AM
GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:

probably, but I'm not sure. He generally doesn't say much bad about Clinton but with Hillary he has nothing but bad to say. I think Morris came up with the Triangulation crap.

He's worked for alot of republicans too, Jesse helms at one time. he's also Jewish and I think he's one of the few American jews to come to realization that the Dem. party is not their friend with Israel.
03-08-2007 10:36 AM
Jesterondirt Offline
Real racing happens on dirt!

I Root For: GoldenHurricane

do you think he has some dirty stuff that will come out when Hillary campaigns for '08?
03-08-2007 10:47 AM
GGniner Offline
All American

I Root For:

there is already alot of dirty stuff out on Hillary, problem he mentions is its basically "politically" dead since its all been aired. I'm sure there will be something new to come out and if you mention it I'm sure you'll get labeled a sexist and mean-spirited in the media.

Morris is making a documentary about Hillary to come out in 08 to attack her. The whole problem with Hillary and why she can win is the Single Women vote. Morris says that all the political projection models do not take into account this voting segement because they usually do not vote but he thinks they will come out in droves for Hillary so you can basically add points to hillary in the polls that come out on her.....scary.

its the Democrat policies and modern Liberal culture over the years that has produced all these broken homes and single women, might come full circle in 08.

It will take Democrat men to offset the single women vote for her to lose and vote repub or 3rd party, a group of yellow dogs I have no faith in
03-08-2007 11:14 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.