Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

So what do ya'll think..
HornLakeTiger Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: Memphis
So what do ya'll think..
WrestleMania will be headlined by Cena vs. HBK and Batista vs. Undertaker.

I seriously hate it for Edge. The guy has worked himself to death, and I really thought he deserved a spot somewhere in the WrestleMania main event. Now I can't help but wonder what they've got for him. Based off what we saw tonight, I could see some kind of gimmick match with Edge v. Orton.
02-05-2007 11:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BlazerJoe Offline
All American

I Root For: UAB, Navy, ASU

Folding@NCAAbbs

I'm fine with it, personally. Of course, my not liking Edge might have something to do with it.
02-06-2007 07:51 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BleedsHuskieRed Offline
All American

I Root For: NIU

Donators

Sure he's worked hard, but so has HBK. I think the a match between Orton and Edge will be sweet, maybe a ladder or a cage match?
02-06-2007 10:17 AM
BlazerJoe Offline
All American

Folding@NCAAbbs

I think Trips' injury has forced them to pull this, because I think it was supposed to be Trips vs. Cena at WrestleMania, but that can't happen now. So, the next best thing is a hard worker, one of the original faces of the business, the Heartbreak Kid himself.

On another note, did anyone else spaz out when Ric Flair jumped down Carlito's throat last night? I thought that was was cool bringing Carlito's real issues to the audience.
02-06-2007 10:39 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BleedsHuskieRed Offline
All American

Donators

BlazerJoe Wrote:I think Trips' injury has forced them to pull this, because I think it was supposed to be Trips vs. Cena at WrestleMania, but that can't happen now. So, the next best thing is a hard worker, one of the original faces of the business, the Heartbreak Kid himself.

On another note, did anyone else spaz out when Ric Flair jumped down Carlito's throat last night? I thought that was was cool bringing Carlito's real issues to the audience.
I liked it. It kinda seems like Flair is on his fairwell tour. His match with Jeff last night made me think that. Back to Wrestlemania, does anyone think that they will have a heel turn for HBK?
02-06-2007 10:54 AM
uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

I Root For: all my hoes!
Crappies

I have loved HBK from his time with the Rock n Roll express on Mid South wrestling, but I think you have to give Edge more face time and he deserves to headline Wrestlemania.

I would like to see HBK retire before he makes a Ric Flair of himself....
02-06-2007 11:50 AM
HornLakeTiger Offline
Hall of Famer

Flair's promo on Carlito was absolute gold.

I guess I've always been a fan of having a defined face and a defined heel going at it for the belt on the biggest show of them all, and right now, there is no better heel than Edge.
02-06-2007 04:58 PM
Advertisement

BleedsHuskieRed Offline
All American

Donators

HornLakeTiger Wrote:Flair's promo on Carlito was absolute gold.

I guess I've always been a fan of having a defined face and a defined heel going at it for the belt on the biggest show of them all, and right now, there is no better heel than Edge.
That is true, he is the best out there right now, thats why I'm thinking a heel turn for HBK.
02-06-2007 06:36 PM
Proud El Pasoan Offline
1st String

I Root For: UTEP Miners

I was hoping that Taker would want the WWE title instead. The WWE title just has more history than the World Heayweight title. Besides the World Heavywight title is the original WCW title right? It would have been better for Taker to be made the WWE champion. I wouldn't have minded a Cena vs. HBK vs. Taker triple threat main event for the WWE title.

Look for Flair vs. Carlito soon.

Donald Trump will make a special guest appearance on Raw on a special night Thursday.

Prediction for WrestleMinia: Both Shawn Michaels & Taker, WWE's longest lasting wrestlers, will both win their titles.
02-06-2007 06:55 PM
Herd Fan 4-Life Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Marshall

Donators

HBK will more than likely win the belt. It's the only way they can keep him busy until "The Game" returns.
02-06-2007 11:31 PM
Advertisement

HornLakeTiger Offline
Hall of Famer

So which match actually headlines the show...?

Personally, I'd go with Batista-Taker.

The streak versus the title....THAT is huge..

Plus, if you'll remember, it was ten years ago when Taker last won the belt at a WrestleMania. He beat Sid Vicious (or Psycho Sid, whatever..he's Sid Vicious to me) at WrestleMania 13 in Chicago.

And I agree, HBK will win the WWE title.
02-06-2007 11:58 PM
BlazerJoe Offline
All American

Folding@NCAAbbs

Of course, if HBK wins the title, then when HHH comes back, it's might break up DX. Remember: the one thing Trips wants the most is the title, and he'll stop at nothing to get it.
02-07-2007 06:37 AM
Herd Fan 4-Life Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Marshall

Donators

Either that, or HBK will lose the belt right before he comes back. Having DX together gives them lots of angles and sells merchandise.
02-07-2007 10:35 AM
rocketman49 Offline
1st String

I Root For: Toledo

Can't wait for Wrestlemania....being this close to Ohio, I had to go when the oppertunity presented itself. So far, its shaping up to be the best wrestlemania ever...and I figured that since WWE is returning "all grown up."
02-22-2007 02:57 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.