Rove won't be charged in CIA leak. lmfao [/url]
06-13-2006 08:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Pyrizzo Offline
Eyes in the Sky

I Root For: nothing

Great!!! Now he can focus on
Quote:stopping Democrats from capturing the House or Senate in this November's elections
;-)
06-13-2006 09:06 AM
Ninerfan1 Offline
Habitual Line Stepper

I Root For: Charlotte

Actually I think the best thing he could do is just let the democrats hang themselves.

I've never seen a party more pitiful at capitalizing on favorable political environment.
06-13-2006 09:25 AM
RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies

Just because he wasn't charged doesn't mean he is not guilty. It just means they don't have enough evidence to try him at this time.
06-17-2006 09:24 AM
Advertisement

Ninerfan1 Offline
Habitual Line Stepper

RobertN Wrote:Just because he wasn't charged doesn't mean he is not guilty. It just means they don't have enough evidence to try him at this time.

Whatever it takes let you sleep at night Rob. lmfao
06-17-2006 02:49 PM
OptimisticOwl Offline
Legend

I Root For: Rice

The Parliament AwardsNew Orleans BowlFootball GeniusCrappiesDonatorsDonators

RobertN Wrote:Just because he wasn't charged doesn't mean he is not guilty. It just means they don't have enough evidence to try him at this time.

And just because someone, like Libby, IS charged doesn't mean they are guilty. Any fair minded person will tell you that. But this is RobertN...
06-17-2006 07:56 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

OptimisticOwl Wrote:

And just because someone, like Libby, IS charged doesn't mean they are guilty. Any fair minded person will tell you that. But this is RobertN...

I personally believe he is but I would never convict someone in a court of law without knowing the whole truth. I also believe Rove is guilty, again in my opinion but I would never convict someone in a court of law not knowing all the facts.
06-18-2006 09:27 AM
Advertisement

Ninerfan1 Offline
Habitual Line Stepper

Quote:I personally believe he is but I would never convict someone in a court of law without knowing the whole truth. I also believe Rove is guilty, again in my opinion but I would never convict someone in a court of law not knowing all the facts.

So just so we're clear. You don't care anything about truth unless you're in a court of law, and then you do?

Interesting standard, but then you are liberal. 03-no
06-18-2006 12:00 PM
RobertN Offline
Legend

Ninerfan1 Wrote:
Quote:I personally believe he is but I would never convict someone in a court of law without knowing the whole truth. I also believe Rove is guilty, again in my opinion but I would never convict someone in a court of law not knowing all the facts.

So just so we're clear. You don't care anything about truth unless you're in a court of law, and then you do?

Interesting standard, but then you are liberal. 03-no

No. Based on what I know, I think he is guilty but I don't know all the facts so if I was on the jury(which I won't be so I can have whatever opinion I choose), I wouldn't let my personal opinion get in the way of deciding one way or another.
06-18-2006 05:10 PM
Ninerfan1 Offline
Habitual Line Stepper

Quote:No. Based on what I know, I think he is guilty but I don't know all the facts so if I was on the jury(which I won't be so I can have whatever opinion I choose), I wouldn't let my personal opinion get in the way of deciding one way or another.

Of course you do, he's Karl Rove, the devil incarnate. The truth is the public knows very, very little about this, certainly not enough to make an informed decision.

But you want him to be guilty, you need him to be guilty, so naturally you're going to believe he is, despite knowing not much at all about the situation. At least be honest about this. If someone had just insinuated he might have done it you'd believe he was guilty.

And FYI, the only thing you could truly think him "guilty" of is purjury, since leaking her name wasn't a crime.
06-18-2006 05:19 PM
Advertisement

Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

All Hail The Rove. All your courts are belong to us. lmfao
06-20-2006 07:26 AM
Quote this message in a reply
wvucrazed Offline
Heisman

I Root For: West Virginia

Ninerfan1 Wrote:
Quote:No. Based on what I know, I think he is guilty but I don't know all the facts so if I was on the jury(which I won't be so I can have whatever opinion I choose), I wouldn't let my personal opinion get in the way of deciding one way or another.

Of course you do, he's Karl Rove, the devil incarnate. The truth is the public knows very, very little about this, certainly not enough to make an informed decision.

But you want him to be guilty, you need him to be guilty, so naturally you're going to believe he is, despite knowing not much at all about the situation. At least be honest about this. If someone had just insinuated he might have done it you'd believe he was guilty.

And FYI, the only thing you could truly think him "guilty" of is purjury, since leaking her name wasn't a crime.

lmfao That is so classic. You accuse others of wanting Rove to be indicted because he's the "evil Karl Rove", but you support him for the very same reason - because of your political leanings. If he was in the Clinton administration you'd be howling for his head.
07-06-2006 04:02 PM
Ninerfan1 Offline
Habitual Line Stepper

Quote: lmfao That is so classic. You accuse others of wanting Rove to be indicted because he's the "evil Karl Rove", but you support him for the very same reason - because of your political leanings. If he was in the Clinton administration you'd be howling for his head.

You dig this thread up after almost a month and this is the best you can come up with? 01-wingedeagle

No, I support him because 1) he wasn't indicted and 2) leaking her name wasn't a crime. It has nothing to do with his political leanings.

But you keep thinking that junior. lmfao
07-06-2006 06:37 PM
Advertisement

wvucrazed Offline
Heisman

I Root For: West Virginia

Ninerfan1 Wrote:
Quote: lmfao That is so classic. You accuse others of wanting Rove to be indicted because he's the "evil Karl Rove", but you support him for the very same reason - because of your political leanings. If he was in the Clinton administration you'd be howling for his head.

You dig this thread up after almost a month and this is the best you can come up with? 01-wingedeagle

No, I support him because 1) he wasn't indicted and 2) leaking her name wasn't a crime. It has nothing to do with his political leanings.

But you keep thinking that junior. lmfao

04-bow You have had 2 opportunities to say what you agree with Democrats on, and you just can't bring yourself to do it. You are partisan to the very core of your being, and you want ANYONE to believe that his political leanings have nothing to do with your support of Karl Rove? lmfao Whatever. If you are going to be aligned with the far right wing, at least have the courage to admit it.
07-06-2006 08:52 PM
Ninerfan1 Offline
Habitual Line Stepper

Quote:You have had 2 opportunities to say what you agree with Democrats on, and you just can't bring yourself to do it.

I've stated I agree with them in general on most things because, in general, they and republicans agree. I've tried to explain to you that it's the "how" where the disagreement lies and not shockingly you can't tell me how they would accomplish anything. That says more about you than me.

Quote:You are partisan to the very core of your being,

Pot, meet kettle.

Quote:and you want ANYONE to believe that his political leanings have nothing to do with your support of Karl Rove? lmfao Whatever.

I don't want anyone to believe anything. See unlike you I don't worry about what people think of me or my opinions. I know the truth, I know what I believe. And the fact that you don't believe me has exactly no effect on any aspect of my life.

Quote:If you are going to be aligned with the far right wing, at least have the courage to admit it.

If I was, I would, but I'm not. But again, I don't care if you believe I am because frankly, you and your opinions mean absolutely nothing to me.

I don't read Ann Coulter, I don't listen to Limbaugh or Hannity. I've voted for democrats in my life because they were qualified and the "how" of their beliefs I endorsed. If Joe Liberman ran for President against John McCain I'd probably vote for Liberman. Same for Evan Byah (sp?) I will not vote for someone simply because they have an "R" next to their name.

But in the end that is more explaination than you deserve, cause I couldnt' care less what you believe or think of me. And that is a wonderful way to feel. 02-13-banana
07-07-2006 09:01 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.