Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Anybody of you Neo-cons here find this funny:
RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies
Anybody of you Neo-cons here find this funny:
Isn't it funny how the CIA officer was fired for leaking "classified" information on the European prison camps that never existed? lmfao lmfao lmfao
04-25-2006 12:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Scourge of the 7 Seas Offline
Banned

I Root For:

I find nothing funny about clandestinely violating one's oath, breaking the law, leaking wartime secrets, and lying about it. This women damaged our relationship with our allies and sabotaged our war effort. She needs to be tried for treason, and if guilty??? she needs to spend a couple decades locked up at Leavenworth.
04-25-2006 01:49 PM
ShoreBuc Offline
Heisman

I Root For: ECU
Re: Anybody of you Neo-cons here find this funny:
RobertN Wrote:Isn't it funny how the CIA officer was fired for leaking "classified" information on the European prison camps that never existed? lmfao lmfao lmfao

She learned from the best...Her former boss Bill Clinton and Sandy "Socks" Berger
04-25-2006 02:40 PM
uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

I Root For: all my hoes!
Crappies

perhaps she shoule have waited for Bush to declassify the information before she leaked it ...... 03-yawn
04-25-2006 03:59 PM
Advertisement

RobertN Offline
Legend

I Root For: THE NIU Huskies

Scourge of the 7 Seas Wrote:I find nothing funny about clandestinely violating one's oath, breaking the law, leaking wartime secrets, and lying about it. This women damaged our relationship with our allies and sabotaged our war effort. She needs to be tried for treason, and if guilty??? she needs to spend a couple decades locked up at Leavenworth.

This is for you and ShoreBuc:

You seemed to not understand. If there were no European prisons being used by the US(which was what the claim from the right was), how can she possibly be fired and put into prison?
04-26-2006 07:20 AM
dfarr Offline
Murse Practitioner

I Root For: UAB
BlazerTalk AwardBlazerTalk Award
Re: Anybody of you Neo-cons here find this funny:
RobertN Wrote:Isn't it funny how the CIA officer was fired for leaking "classified" information on the European prison camps that never existed? lmfao lmfao lmfao

what i find funny is your lack of grammar when making the title for this thread.
04-26-2006 09:44 AM
Fanatical Offline
lost in dreams of hops & barley

I Root For: South Park Cows

RobertN Wrote:You seemed to not understand. If there were no European prisons being used by the US(which was what the claim from the right was), how can she possibly be fired and put into prison?

Well it appears she's obviously lying and abusing her position. I'm not sure what the fine print on her employment was, but these don't seem like acceptable qualities for intelligence personnel.
04-26-2006 10:30 AM
Ninerfan1 Offline
Habitual Line Stepper

I Root For: Charlotte

RobertN Wrote:You seemed to not understand. If there were no European prisons being used by the US(which was what the claim from the right was), how can she possibly be fired and put into prison?

She was fired for leaking classified information to the reporter who wrote about the prisons. The CIA never said it was the prison information she leaked. The reporter had written several other stories, not just that one.

The content of the information is irrelevant. Whether it was right or wrong info, she violated agency policy by leaking it.

And out of curiosity when did the right claim that there were no such prisons? I missed that one I think.
04-26-2006 06:31 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.