Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Clemson Football is BACK
ClemTiger
Unregistered

Clemson football is back and with some force. Tommy has shown that he's building a team that gets better with every year and this year is no different.

This year Clemson has a good chance of winning the ACC, but 2003 looks like the year Clemson hits the big time, i'm calling a top 10 finish in the nation. Here's my reasoning:

This years team looks great so far and with the number of returners for 2003 things are only going to get better. Here is a list of the starters Clemson will lose next year and who's replacing them:

LOSE
RB Rambert
DL Eason, McNeal, Vaughn
OL Byrd
DB Meekins, Bodrick, Mance
LB Thomas
P Kopp

REPLACE
RB Kelly -already shown he can play good teams
DL Howard 2 sacks; Fountain 1 int (as backups)
OL
DB Miller 1 int; Francis 02 starter out for season
LB
P Anyone would be better

And these are just the backups that have SHOWN they can play in the big games. I believe that's all the players Clemson loses, but i could be wrong.

Clemson is BACK and BETTER than people think!
09-17-2002 04:09 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

TIGERFREAK
Unregistered

He can put a big hit on ya.
09-17-2002 08:39 PM
TIGERFREAK
Unregistered

I like Thomas though!
09-17-2002 08:39 PM
Garnet & Gold
Unregistered

I hope Clemson is back, those Bowden Bowls are getting out of hand. The first game was the best, now with these last 2 its becoming more of just FSU vs Clemson, not Bowden Bowl, not father vs son, its lost its meaning now, so again I hope Clemson is back
09-18-2002 08:16 AM
Advertisement

TIGERFREAK
Unregistered

Yeah I was at the first B.B. on the hill, we almost had you guys. I think this year will be more interesting than the past two. I say it will be within a 10 pont margin.
09-18-2002 11:07 AM
TIGERFREAK
Unregistered

point*
09-18-2002 11:07 AM
ClemTiger
Unregistered

Sorry i was mistaken, Vaughn will be back next year on the DL. So we only lose 2 D-linemen for 2003.

The only glaring holes for 2003 seem to be at the safety position. Meekins and Bodrick will be hard to replace.

This is a great team this year and will continue to be a great team.
09-18-2002 09:57 PM
TIGERFREAK
Unregistered

Yeah, they've both stepped it up a notch this season. Hey - at least our team is on the younger side - 2003 is gonna be a great year.
09-19-2002 08:39 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.