Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

NBA Basketball
David Krysakowski Offline
1st String

I Root For:

The NBA needs to kick the bumbs out. People like Alan Iverson & Rasheed Wallace. They only make the NBA look bad.
06-06-2004 12:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Hardcore Husky Offline
1st String

I Root For:

How? With their trash talk, technicals and suspensions? They are two of the leagues elite players, don't say they make the league bad ever again! 05-nono :mad:
06-06-2004 12:22 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Go Wolverines! Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Actually, the guy that I really can't stand is Sprewell(don't care if I spelled it wrong), after he choked his coach, he should have never been let to play in the NBA again.
06-06-2004 12:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tarheelsben1 Offline
Mac Guru

I Root For: UNC
Folding@NCAAbbs

David Krysakowski Wrote:The NBA needs to kick the bumbs out. People like Alan Iverson & Rasheed Wallace. They only make the NBA look bad.
ya, thay shuld kik al the luserz oat ov nba. espisilly shack, he iz 2 dumm. he makes te nba luk vary bad.

:rolleyes:
06-06-2004 12:44 PM
flyingswoosh Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
Crappies

tarheelsben1 Wrote:
David Krysakowski Wrote:The NBA needs to kick the bumbs out. People like Alan Iverson & Rasheed Wallace. They only make the NBA look bad.
ya, thay shuld kik al the luserz oat ov nba. espisilly shack, he iz 2 dumm. he makes te nba luk vary bad.

:roflol: :laugh:
06-06-2004 12:48 PM
flyingswoosh Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
Crappies

are you doing this for every sport? Also, why don't you have a user name that is different than your name?
06-06-2004 12:49 PM
Advertisement

cbfranchise3 Offline
All American

I Root For:
Crappies

:stupid:
06-06-2004 03:25 PM
Hardcore Husky Offline
1st String

I Root For:

tarheelsben1 Wrote:

Broken English!!!!!!!! :mad: :bang:
06-06-2004 07:51 PM
tarheelsben1 Offline
Mac Guru

I Root For: UNC
Folding@NCAAbbs

Hardcore Husky Wrote:
tarheelsben1 Wrote:

Here:
[Image: pennies.jpg]

now go buy a clue

06-06-2004 08:00 PM
flyingswoosh Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
Crappies

tarheelsben1 Wrote:
Hardcore Husky Wrote:
tarheelsben1 Wrote:

Here:
[Image: pennies.jpg]

now go buy a clue

that is definitely inuslt of the year. 04-bow
06-06-2004 08:40 PM
Hardcore Husky Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Yeah, I know it is! 04-bow
06-06-2004 09:36 PM
Advertisement

rocketfootball Offline
Legend

I Root For: Toledo
CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappies

Rasheed Wallace just needed a coach that knew how to react to him. He has been fine with Detroit since he came over in that 3-team trade late in the season. He does show a lot of emotion, but that is part of his game and it gets the crowd into it. I don't think he has even had a technical since he came to Detroit.
06-06-2004 09:38 PM
Hardcore Husky Offline
1st String

I Root For:

As a matter of fact, he hasn't. But!, look in the past with the Trail Blazers. :eek: He is loaded there.
06-06-2004 10:01 PM
rocketfootball Offline
Legend

Hardcore Husky Wrote:As a matter of fact, he hasn't. But!, look in the past with the Trail Blazers. :eek: He is loaded there.
Some guys need to be coached properly. He is one of them.
06-07-2004 08:08 AM
HuskieDan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

rocketfootball Wrote:
Hardcore Husky Wrote:As a matter of fact, he hasn't. But!, look in the past with the Trail Blazers. :eek:  He is loaded there.
Some people need a contract year to have reality hit them in the face.
06-07-2004 08:47 AM
rocketfootball Offline
Legend

HuskieDan Wrote:
rocketfootball Wrote:
Hardcore Husky Wrote:As a matter of fact, he hasn't. But!, look in the past with the Trail Blazers. :eek:  He is loaded there.
Some people need a contract year to have reality hit them in the face.
Disagree. He was the same old Rasheed most of the season in Portland.

How is Ron Artest doing. Knowing that flagrant foul cost them a chance to win that game has to be hard on him. :wave:
06-07-2004 09:59 AM
Advertisement

HuskieDan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

Yep, then the reality of no longer being untouchable hit him with one game in Atlanta. :laugh:

Artest will be fine. For a team whose stars were 26, 25, 25, & 24, they accomplished an awful lot this year. And they'll get healthy, get a big man and someone to groom behind Reggie, and be around a while. Meanwhile, 'Sheed will leave, Darko won't fill that void :laugh: , and Larry Brown will be at another NBA stop in 2 years.

The Pacers have a bright future, the Pistons have this year. Enjoy! :wave:
06-07-2004 12:59 PM
rocketfootball Offline
Legend

You are so funny. Look at the Pistons lineup. Even if they don't resign Rasheed. First, Dumars will get the players he needs to get if he doesn't already have them.

Also, look at some of the good young talent at Detroit. Rip, Prince, Big Ben, and Chauncey will all be there for several years yet...Billups is the only one that is a little older of that group and he really isn't that old. Then there is Okur, James, and Ham who all can contribute.

I will give you that Corliss Williamson won't be around for ever though. Neither will Lindsay Hunter.

Detroit will be fine though!
06-07-2004 04:24 PM
Hardcore Husky Offline
1st String

I Root For:

04-bow
06-07-2004 09:39 PM
HuskieDan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:

rocketfootball Wrote:You are so funny. Look at the Pistons lineup. Even if they don't resign Rasheed. First, Dumars will get the players he needs to get if he doesn't already have them.

Also, look at some of the good young talent at Detroit. Rip, Prince, Big Ben, and Chauncey will all be there for several years yet...Billups is the only one that is a little older of that group and he really isn't that old. Then there is Okur, James, and Ham who all can contribute.

I will give you that Corliss Williamson won't be around for ever though. Neither will Lindsay Hunter.

Detroit will be fine though!
Rip is just entering what could be his prime. Prince could be scary as an all-around player, if he gets more consistent on the offensive end. If he learns to be more aggressive with the ball in hand on O, he'll be VERY dangerous. Ben is at his peak. Chauncey - again, you'll forgive me if I don't jump on the Chauncey Billups bandwagon, but certainly he's a decent scoring point guard. Okur, James, Ham - all mediocre bench players. Where's the scoring off the bench, especially if Corliss and Hunter leave?

As for Dumars, he's done a fine job. Of course, he had the coach of the year already, but fired him to add Larry Brown.....and that Rasheed fellow helped out a bit. But imagine what that team could be like right now with Carmelo Anthony, and Prince coming off the bench....or vice versa. That Darko pick will haunt them, since their window doesn't extend 3 years down the road when Darko's actually ready to contribute.
06-07-2004 10:58 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.