Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

A matchup I can't wait to see
georgia_tech_swagger
Unregistered

Chris Bosh on Sean May

Bosh just put up his 5th consecutive double-double in as many career games.
12-07-2002 04:41 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

JoltinJacket
Unregistered

Possibly the best freshman match-up in about 5 or 6 years in the ACC. Power (May) vs. Finesse (Bosh).
12-07-2002 04:55 PM
JD Heel
Unregistered

JoltinJacket Wrote:Possibly the best freshman match-up in about 5 or 6 years in the ACC. Power (May) vs. Finesse (Bosh).
If I had to pick between either "power" or "finesse" to describe Sean May's game, I'm pretty sure I'd pick "finesse" ten times out of ten.

(Not sure if maybe you just got to two mixed up, since I haven't seen Bosh play.)

-JD

<!--EDIT|JD Heel|Dec 7 2002, 05:11 PM-->
12-07-2002 05:05 PM
Advertisement

hoops13
Unregistered

Bosh has gotten off to a strong start. He has a tremendous athelete with a nice all-around game. It will be interesting to see the GT frontcourt go against our backcourt.
12-07-2002 05:10 PM
JoltinJacket
Unregistered

I really haven't paid that much attention to May, but I was saying power considering his size. Bosh has a little of both. He can bang on the low post, or he can step out and shoot the mid-range jumper.
12-07-2002 05:10 PM
Advertisement

techfan4
Unregistered

I would say Bosh can be a little of both

he has those times where he can either make a basket with a nice little hook shot, or there are those times when he comes charging in for the rebound and dunks it home...he also has been quite physical downlow, but with his long arms, those make me say finesse
12-07-2002 05:11 PM
georgia_tech_swagger
Unregistered

mid-range??

That boy is batting 1.000 behind the arc!!
12-07-2002 05:11 PM
Advertisement

techfan4
Unregistered

well...I guess we won't be able to see this matchup, ever, most likely Bosh is headed to the NBA next season, and May is out.
01-06-2003 01:32 PM
JD Heel
Unregistered

Keep the faith. ACC tourney, maybe?

-JD
01-06-2003 01:41 PM
techfan4
Unregistered

That would be awesome. I just hope May can come back, it really hurts you guys depth wise, and will hurt you in the NCAA tourney and ACC tourney. I also hope this won't hurt his future.
01-06-2003 01:48 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.