Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Virginia?? You lost to Virginia????????
Bookmark and Share
timpoulos Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Damn i thought you were a better team than that. That is the same team we just waxed by 20 at home. Oh well, looks like a 2-game losing streak for the TWERPS!!!!!

hahahahahahaha
02-06-2003 11:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

cant_think_of_a_witty_nam
Unregistered

Pssssst, those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. 04-cheers
02-07-2003 12:19 AM
Quote this message in a reply
The Peoples Champion Offline
1st String

I Root For:

timpoulos Wrote:Damn i thought you were a better team than that. That is the same team we just waxed by 20 at home. Oh well, looks like a 2-game losing streak for the TWERPS!!!!!

hahahahahahaha
No offense to GTS, JJ, Techfan, (the reasonable GT fans)...

I give props to UVA, they played well overall, and the terps did not (they let smith destroy them from the arc). Instead of wasting our time to come talk smack about the terps, i suggest you take your time to congratulate the cavs. Before you come talking smack, why don't you let your team beat the terps first... if they can. Sell your crazy someplace else, we're all stocked up here.

Oh, one more thing: Fans of teams that lose to CLEMSON shouldn't come talking trash about us losing to UVA.
02-07-2003 01:07 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DamascusTerp2
Unregistered

timpoulos Wrote:Damn i thought you were a better team than that. That is the same team we just waxed by 20 at home. Oh well, looks like a 2-game losing streak for the TWERPS!!!!!

hahahahahahaha
who are you?
02-07-2003 02:28 AM
1st String

I Root For:

GMTA, DT2 04-cheers
02-07-2003 04:49 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

timpoulos Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Considering we beat UVA by 20 at home and you guys barely beat Clemson at Clemson 52-49 says alot to me. You are waaaaaaay overrated!!
02-07-2003 10:31 AM
timpoulos Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Also we are not a top 10 team either. Top 10 teams should not lose to Virginia at home, especially considering how pitiful UVA is.
02-07-2003 10:32 AM
Unregistered

timpoulos Wrote:Considering we beat UVA by 20 at home and you guys barely beat Clemson at Clemson 52-49 says alot to me. You are waaaaaaay overrated!!
Well, Arkansas beat Ole Miss who beat Florida who beat Georgia this past football season. So the SEC Title really belongs to Arkansas even though Georgia mopped the floor with them?

Speaking in a manner of your logic, that is. 03-wink
02-07-2003 11:03 AM
DamascusTerp2
Unregistered

timpoulos Wrote:Considering we beat UVA by 20 at home and you guys barely beat Clemson at Clemson 52-49 says alot to me. You are waaaaaaay overrated!!
and you are?
02-07-2003 11:30 AM
Advertisement

1st String

I Root For:

I suggest you worry about your own team, before you come talking trash over here. Gotta love people that are uninformed.
02-07-2003 12:41 PM
timpoulos Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Man it's easy to rile up the Maryland folks after a loss. I guess we'll see this weekend wont we?
02-07-2003 04:21 PM
Unregistered

:looks around to search for the "riled up" parties:
02-07-2003 04:34 PM
Jenibu
Unregistered

cant_think_of_a_witty_name Wrote::looks around to search for the "riled up" parties:
:laugh:
02-07-2003 04:41 PM
Advertisement

buzzworthy Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Don't wake a sleeping giant. Let's beat them first - then we will be able to talk smack.
02-07-2003 06:19 PM
Unregistered

First you get the job, then you get the khakis, and THEN you get the chicks. 04-cheers
02-07-2003 06:22 PM
JoltinJacket
Unregistered

buzzworthy Wrote:Don't wake a sleeping giant. Let's beat them first - then we will be able to talk smack.
NOW, we can gloat and talk smack...if we wanted to. 03-wink 03-razz
02-09-2003 05:27 PM
Jenibu
Unregistered

JoltinJacket Wrote:
buzzworthy Wrote:Don't wake a sleeping giant. Let's beat them first - then we will be able to talk smack.
NOW, we can gloat and talk smack...if we wanted to. 03-wink 03-razz
Just hope that you guys don't face us in the ACC Tourney.... 03-wink

Meanwhile, I'm going to hope that this week gives you more reason to hope that you don't face us in the tourney.
02-09-2003 05:34 PM
DamascusTerp2
Unregistered

is the ACC Tournament at the Thrillerdome this year...

<!--EDIT|DamascusTerp2|Feb 9 2003, 07:06 PM-->
02-09-2003 07:00 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.