-JD
What game was this?
06-18-2003 10:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

tigersEATchicken Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

The pld attendance argument. lol You USC fans really reach in the offseason. Maybe your FB team could beat us consistently and then you wouldn't have to worry about all these magical attendance lies/stories that are created on the Internet.

All jokes aside, I sure am ready to get back to Death Valley in August! WHo else is ready for some FB!?!?!?!
06-19-2003 03:16 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
TheFuture Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

tigersEATchicken Wrote:The pld attendance argument. lol You USC fans really reach in the offseason. Maybe your FB team could beat us consistently and then you wouldn't have to worry about all these magical attendance lies/stories that are created on the Internet.

All jokes aside, I sure am ready to get back to Death Valley in August! WHo else is ready for some FB!?!?!?!
I was just screwing with david bowden, he is an @ss. Have you seen the drawing for the endzone expansion? It looks nice. I hope USC does something similar when they expand/upgrade W-B. They have alot of brick in the design. I will try to find a pic of it later, i think there is one on taternet.
06-19-2003 04:34 PM
tigersEATchicken Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Construction of West Endzone at Death Valley is scheduled to begin sometime after 2003 season ... Spring most likely.

USC also has plans in the making to add seats.

Both stadiums are in need of upgrades, IMO.
06-19-2003 04:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
1st and Goal Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

tigersEATchicken Wrote:The pld attendance argument. lol You USC fans really reach in the offseason. Maybe your FB team could beat us consistently and then you wouldn't have to worry about all these magical attendance lies/stories that are created on the Internet.

Ohhhhhhhhhh, I see. You can take shots at us but we cannot take shots at you? Is that how it works?

Oh, the stories about your attendance, they are not lies, ask ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYy 03-wink
06-20-2003 01:31 PM
tigersEATchicken Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

You are more than welcome to take shots at us. That's what Internet message boards are all about these days. Judging by the number of UGA and USC fans on this Clemson Board, it's nothing new. lol

Clemson does very well attendence wise and are always ranked in the top 10-15 nationally. Don't believe me? Ask Rodney. 03-wink
06-20-2003 02:38 PM
Advertisement

tigersEATchicken Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

haven't seen this DV pic posted yet ...

[Image: 030-Death-Valley.jpg]
06-21-2003 03:40 PM
NOLEY
Unregistered

5 rows from the top in the corner..... Great seats :laugh: Been there done that!!!

~NOLEY~:wave:
06-21-2003 04:22 PM
Quote this message in a reply
1st and Goal Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

tigersEATchicken Wrote:Clemson does very well attendence wise and are always ranked in the top 10-15 nationally. Don't believe me? Ask Rodney. 03-wink
I'm gonna have to ask you to prove that.
06-23-2003 11:14 AM
tigersEATchicken Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

No problem ...

Visit the following link ...
<a href='http://www.ncaa.org/stats/football/attendance/' target='_blank'>Attendance</a>

I think you'll see attendance figures that go back to around 1998. Clemson is ranked no lower than 20th and cracks the top 15 a time or two. USC has done especially well the last two seasons.

I think this says a lot about the two schools and the passion for FB that our state has.
06-23-2003 12:00 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.