Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

I'm going through Chapel Hill withdrawal
JD Heel
Unregistered

I haven't been there since football season ended -- which I guess would be early November. So, it's been about half a year. That's the longest I've gone without being in Chapel Hill since I graduated. I can't wait for football season to start up....

-JD
05-07-2004 01:37 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

tarheelsben1
Unregistered

the one day i spent at chapel hill was one of the best in my whole life. i will never forget that day, and i really hope to get up there again... :D
05-07-2004 02:43 PM
JD Heel
Unregistered

Ben, if you ever know of a time you'll be heading to Chapel Hill -- let me know. That goes for Rick and anyone else, too. I'd love to meet up with some folks for a game or something....

-JD
05-07-2004 03:34 PM
Advertisement

The Bomber
Unregistered

Well, my situation may be changing shortly. It's fifty-fifty whether I end up close enough to get back for games. I'd kill for a dinner at the Rathskellar. Double Gambler's and Thousand Island on the salad. I've had to give up the tea, however. That sugar is a killer.
05-11-2004 07:37 PM
JD Heel
Unregistered

Nice, man! You won't have to send your parking passes down south anymore. 03-wink

I haven't done the Rat in... forever. I didn't even do it that much when I went to school there, but I loved it just the same. I guess it's those places you take for granted that you miss afterwards and start to crave.

-JD
05-11-2004 09:58 PM
The Bomber
Unregistered

I'll still be sending those things, but it may be north of my location. East at the very worst. I always use the park and ride from the shopping center. Lets you off in front of Carmichael, gets you back to the car quickly and you can zoom out through the back roads to 86 for a quick start to a long ride. Plus, you can take a bathroom break at the shopping center before you start the trek.
05-12-2004 05:13 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.