Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Countdown Thread
tarheelsben1
Unregistered

Days Until Late Night With Roy: <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>15</span></span>
06-07-2004 04:25 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

hoops13
Unregistered

Carolina basketball.....it's all the matters in my world. 04-drinky 03-wink :D
06-07-2004 06:49 PM
jrhessey Offline
1st String

I Root For: Cleveland
SkunkworksNCAAbbs LUG

October 17, 2004, I think...
06-08-2004 12:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Bomber
Unregistered

I'm looking forward to both, but I'm living in dread that I may never get to see the Heels play in Chapel Hill again. I really miss that place.
06-18-2004 07:41 PM
tarheelsben1
Unregistered

BTTT

Only 30 days left until kickoff!! 04-rock
08-04-2004 06:38 AM
hoops13
Unregistered

72 days until Midnight Madness. That is freaking sick, that is so close. Holla atcha boy, that just made my day!!!! GOooOOooOOOD! :D 04-drinky 04-rock 04-bow 03-razz
08-05-2004 12:48 AM
Advertisement

JD Heel
Unregistered

Less than a month 'til football starts! YES!

-JD
08-05-2004 01:30 PM
jrhessey Offline
1st String

I Root For: Cleveland
SkunkworksNCAAbbs LUG

Late night with Roy is Oct. 15 (2 days before what I said), is that Midnight Madness, or are you referring to college basketball's official start.
08-19-2004 02:38 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tarheelsben1
Unregistered

BTTT

Only <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'>15</span></span> more days until Carolina Basketball begins!!!!

It looks like I'll be making a trip to Chapel Hill at the end of November, unfortunately the timing won't work out for me to try to get to the USC game. Oh well, I'll just be glad to visit the campus again!

WOOHOO!!!!!
09-30-2004 06:58 AM
tarheelsben1
Unregistered

<a href='http://tarheelblue.collegesports.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/093004aab.html' target='_blank'>Taken From This Article by David Noel</a>
Quote:I still feel like I have to prove myself to Coach Williams. I don't think he has seen the real David Noel yet. He might have watched some tape of my freshman year, but he hasn't seen it first-hand. Even in those early practices before I got hurt last year, that's different from playing in a game. I want to show him the things I can do when I'm playing with confidence, because when that happens I feel like no one can stop me on either end of the floor.

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>14</span></span>
10-01-2004 06:57 AM
tarheelsben1
Unregistered

From <a href='http://tarheelblue.collegesports.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/092304aae.html' target='_blank'>this article</a>, with Jackie Manuel:

Quote:Most of the players arrived back in Chapel Hill in August spouting similar sentiments, saying they're taken the "buying in" theme of last year more seriously. But after a 19-11 finish when things didn't always go smoothly, Manuel is well aware that there may be some skepticism concerning the team's commitment until it's actually proven on the court.

"Anybody can say anything they want," he says. "Until we step out there and do it, we haven't proven anything. Until that, people will be skeptical. But I know, and the guys know, we can do it."

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>13</span></span>
10-02-2004 09:09 AM
Advertisement

tarheelsben1
Unregistered

<a href='http://tarheelblue.collegesports.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/091504aac.html' target='_blank'>The Link</a>

The Quote:
Quote:May is typically candid about his problems: "Defensively, I was terrible last year. My teammates will tell you that, I will tell you that, and I will own up to it. For us to be successful, when guys get into the paint Jawad, Marvin, Byron, Damion and I have to give some help."

He got a crash course -- literally -- in defending the post this summer, when former Tar Heel Brendan Haywood was an occasional guest at some of the summer pickup games that take place at the Smith Center. With the trend of top big men skipping college, Haywood's intimidating, beefy frame provided the type of competition that can't easily be simulated.

"There's not many 7-foot, 260-pound guys with long arms who dunk everything," May says. "There's no question playing against him will be a big help this season."

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:purple'>12</span></span>
10-03-2004 07:10 AM
tarheelsben1
Unregistered

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'>11</span></span>
10-04-2004 06:35 AM
tarheelsben1
Unregistered

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:yellow'>10</span></span> 04-rock
10-05-2004 07:23 AM
tarheelsben1
Unregistered

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gray'>9</span></span>
10-06-2004 07:56 AM
rickheel
Unregistered

I think our mr noel should be worried about one Reyshawn Terry. EVERYONE is raving about his play.
10-06-2004 12:21 PM
Advertisement

tarheelsben1
Unregistered

<a href='http://tarheelblue.collegesports.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/100704aad.html' target='_blank'>Good story on Melvin</a>

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>7</span></span>
10-08-2004 07:26 AM
tarheelsben1
Unregistered

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'>6</span></span>
10-09-2004 08:43 AM
tarheelsben1
Unregistered

<span style='color:blue'>5</span>
10-10-2004 10:20 AM
tarheelsben1
Unregistered

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>4</span>
10-11-2004 07:07 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.