Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

Any FB recruits come in this weekend??
Bookmark and Share
TigerEdward Offline
Poker Stars All American

I Root For: Memphis Tigers

Anyone know if any football recruits were in on official visits this weekend? Coach has had four of five the last couple of years during the season ending banquet, but didn't hear about any this weekend. Anyone know??
03-confused
12-05-2005 01:06 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

mt-tigerfan Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Nathaniel Duke Calhoun 6-4 190 lb. DB/Receiver is visiting this weekend according to a C/A article.
Raleigh-Egypt h/s ole miss, ala, memphis, ark st. are recruiting him.
12-06-2005 08:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigTigerFan28 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

i hope we get him,..he is a good reciever,..he might choose memphis with all the players at ole miss 04-cheers . i really hope we get matt malouf qb, oxford, right out of their backyard! 04-rock
12-06-2005 09:11 AM
Advertisement

MemphisMojo Offline
All American

I Root For: Democrats

BigTigerFan28 Wrote:i hope we get him,..he is a good reciever,..he might choose memphis with all the players at ole miss 04-cheers . i really hope we get matt malouf qb, oxford, right out of their backyard! 04-rock
This may be the one kid we would like to get who goes to Ole Miss. Ole Miss has zero wide outs. He would start next year. He would have to redshirt at Memphis. The time has come where we are too deep at a position, so he may be forced to go SEC. Memphis will only take 1 WR this signing and probably only 1 QB.
12-06-2005 01:18 PM
HHammerhead Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Football

Donators

Matt Malouf looks like he'd be a great get for us, and we'd be a good fit for him. Hankins, Byrne and Hudgens fill out the depth chart next year, giving Malouf a redshirt year to acclimate.

In 2007, Byrne is gone and Hankins is a senior. That gives Malouf the opportunity to work in as a second or third stringer. After his freshman year, Malouf could be the man for three years if he beats Hudgens out for the job!
12-06-2005 02:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.