Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Hansbrough doing a little recruiting of his own
jrhessey Offline
1st String

I Root For: Cleveland
SkunkworksNCAAbbs LUG

Tyler has been in contact with Bynum, as reported on IC. Looks like we lost out on Kevin Rogers. Appears Miles had a very good trip to Kansas. Anything through the grapevine on Hendrix?? Anymore inside information on the other players??

I like to see Tyler calling recruits, hopefully he can be one more persuasive voice to get Bynum to head to Chapel Hill.
08-31-2004 12:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

The Bomber
Unregistered

I keep hearing that Hendrix is leaning toward going pro. Don't know if there's any substance to this.
08-31-2004 01:21 PM
Quote this message in a reply
jrhessey Offline
1st String

I Root For: Cleveland
SkunkworksNCAAbbs LUG

Thats what I hear from Rick, I was just wondering if there was anything further to this or not?? Thanks Bomber!
08-31-2004 01:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hoops13
Unregistered

It looks like Bynum is our best bet right now.
08-31-2004 07:09 PM
Advertisement

The Bomber
Unregistered

It also appears that we are out of the picture for Miles. We didn't make his final three.
09-01-2004 08:19 PM
rickheel
Unregistered

Miles will end up at Kansas. I hear he is trying to distance himself from Rogers, so I am not sure about where he will be. I know he wont be at UNC. Hendrix is still very much up in the air. He has made a couple of unofficial visits to Alabama, without committing! We are still very much in the mix for him. I hear Green is ours. Bynum is down to us and UCONN. He will be here for MM with Green. I look for both of them to commit then.
Look for some real pressure on McRoberts to go league. They also say that TH is going to grow more and could end up a 7 footer. Take that with a grain of salt but that really would solve a lot of problems. Dont know if most of you have been following Grant over the summer, but look for much more from him this year.
09-06-2004 06:44 AM
The Bomber
Unregistered

What's with the talk that Bynum may make an extra visit to UCONN?
09-07-2004 09:47 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.