Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

And May is staying!
tarheelsben1
Unregistered

And May is staying!
Quote:"You don't need to worry about me staying one more year - you need to worry about some of the other guys staying one more year," he told the more than 11,000 fans at the Smith Center Tuesday afternoon.

May recorded 26 points and 10 rebounds in Monday night's title game. He was the tournament scoring leader, and set the UNC season record for rebounds with 397, topping Antawn Jamison (389 in 1997-98).

"We're going to try and come back and do it next year. Along with that, I'm going to try and get some of these other guys to come back with me," May said as the crowd roared in response.

Amazing, if he does stay... his name will be remembered with the likes of Worthy and Ford... can you say NPOY?

I think with May staying, this could help Felton and Marvin to decide to stay as well. If they both stay as well, pre-season #1.

04-rock
04-05-2005 09:29 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

techfan4
Unregistered

Marvin needs to stay. But for GT's sake, I hope he goes. Not being able to start on a college team, but expecting to go #2 in the draft is not good. Good for him $$$ wise..but he may never develop.

As for May...he's developed into a MAN. Too bad he is too short for the NBA.
04-05-2005 10:21 PM
jrhessey Offline
1st String

I Root For: Cleveland
SkunkworksNCAAbbs LUG

actually I think once Felton declares, May won't be too far behind him...
04-19-2005 08:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

jrhessey Offline
1st String

I Root For: Cleveland
SkunkworksNCAAbbs LUG

the remaining 3 will all hold a press conference on Friday at the same time to announce their decision (probably going pro)...

sweet jesus, the cupboard is bare!
04-20-2005 07:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JoltinJacket
Unregistered

jrhessey Wrote:the remaining 3 will all hold a press conference on Friday at the same time to announce their decision (probably going pro)...
Don't know about that. If they're holding a joint press conference, that leads me to believe that all three are staying. Hard to believe that Felton will stay, but that would be a huge shock to me if they all left at once.
04-20-2005 03:44 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.