Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Hey Sooners!!!
Bookmark and Share
uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

I Root For: all my hoes!
Crappies

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'> YOU HAVE BEENED MAULED</span></span>

The Coogs are coming up to Norman. I do not think you will see the same team that lost to Rice. We will be madder than hornet and the Sooners will feel the sting!!! It is going to be tough beating you guys but we are going to try real hard.

I watched some of the game against BG, I feel that if we can get our short passing game going maybe we can have a chance. The only problem is you guys will probably blitz us out of the stadium after seeng the success Rice had with it. I am hoping for a good game!!!
09-07-2004 08:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

Crappies

This is going to be the week of upsets babyy!!!! Troy just upset Missouri. Houston is going to be working on upsetting OU as well.

Go Coogs!!!!
Let's kick up some Sooner butt!!!!
09-10-2004 04:41 PM
uhmump95 Offline
Race Pimp

Crappies

It was a pretty good game .... for the first four minutes. Congrats on the victory and good luck for the rest of the season.
09-13-2004 11:17 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.