Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Split from RPI Check up (Baseball)
Bookmark and Share
Buccaneerlover Offline
All American American

I Root For: ETSU/Mid Majors

I'll beat the "I have an erection for the Socon" ETSU people to this. The Southern has a conference of six.
I could care less, as long as ETSU wins atleast 30 games this year, it's all good.
03-07-2007 04:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MercerFan Offline
Orange & Black

I Root For: The Bears

Donators

lol, yes I noticed that but didn't want to say it. They have had an outstanding league so far this year. Mercer is doing battle with Western Carolina right now though. Hope we can take one for the A Sun
03-07-2007 04:46 PM
Buccaneerlover Offline
All American American

I'm going to be honest, the RPI might actually be MORE SCREWED UP than the BCS. These piddly ass polls kill me, I want to see the teams play, and find out one way or another.
03-09-2007 03:51 PM
Advertisement

MercerFan Offline
Orange & Black

Donators

At least basketball and baseball have the tournament though. The BCS is still the screw job. Once the year is done the RPI will make sense. ETSU is winning late right now.
03-09-2007 04:29 PM
kevster Offline
1st String

I Root For: Go Bucs!!! Back

I think BucLover has disappeared from this site, but I'll respond to his Southern "erection" statement. (I apologize to fans of other schools for his trash mouth)

I wouldn't have thought to look, until you mentioned it. Yes, the Southern is ahead of the ASun in RPI. Kind've messes up that whole "at least we joined a better baseball conference" argument.

We still have women's soccer!

Go Buccettes!
03-29-2007 07:57 AM
Advertisement

Buccaneerlover Offline
All American American

I'm here kev, you guys provide a great laugh. And though it's early, the fact that we're in first in baseball right now is incredible. I think our softball team has even caught fire and has started winning games.
03-29-2007 08:42 AM
kevster Offline
1st String

Glad to have you back, Lover. It was getting downright boring around here!
03-29-2007 08:46 AM
Advertisement

Nick M Offline
1st String

I Root For: Kennesaw State
DonatorsDonators

2nd that Kev
03-29-2007 08:46 AM
Buccaneerlover Offline
All American American

Well it's a temporary stop for now. The ETSU part of the board is a joke anymore, and ultimately I'm just tired of reading the same tired garbage about what the armchair athletic directors would do if they were in charge, and how even though everything is starting to fall into place for what ETSU fans want, everyone is still complaining.
On a brighter note, I think all of our spring sports are doing pretty good right now, which is indeed a plus. I don't know that we'll win championships in baseball and softball, but winning seasons are a good start in both of those.
03-29-2007 10:03 AM
Advertisement

kevster Offline
1st String

I'm not gonna touch it. It's too easy.

I believe lover has changed his tune since he posted his message a few weeks ago. The Buc Nation seems to be unanimous in its chagrine for the administration of our beloved university.
04-19-2007 01:59 PM
kevster Offline
1st String

Hmmm. I might have missed something. I've been wrong before. As lover will tell you, since I'm older than 30, most of my memories are blurred.

But it looks like rivals.com is projecting two Southern Conference teams in the NCAAs this year, but only one ASun. Hmmmmm. And someone keeps trying to tell us that the ASun is a baseball conference.
05-04-2007 01:30 PM
MercerFan Offline
Orange & Black

Donators

We'll probably have two as well. It will be tough for Stetson to run the table.
05-04-2007 04:11 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.