Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Open TigerLinks

tubby smith thanks mississippi
Bookmark and Share
memphomike Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Mempho

for having such a pitiful basketball program. if mississippi wasnt so terrible his son wouldnt be able to play in the sec.
09-02-2004 09:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

rebelderg Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

memphomike Wrote:for having such a pitiful basketball program. if mississippi wasnt so terrible his son wouldnt be able to play in the sec.
and Memphis has never had off years, I forgot
09-02-2004 09:22 AM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

basketball is grate. noboddy likes football. basketball is not boring at all.

i love to watch mem. state basketbal and mid-south wrasslin. i like dutch mantel. he my favorite.

eye of the tiger is my favorite song.
09-02-2004 09:25 AM
Quote this message in a reply
memphomike Offline
Heisman

off yrs? describing your basketball program by saying off yr is a joke. ur basketball program is worse than any program in the country that is in a major conf. ur program has the benefit of the sec exposure and is still terrible. no matter how u put it its unexcusable.
09-02-2004 09:27 AM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

you are right because basketball is important and noboddy likes football.
09-02-2004 09:30 AM
memphomike Offline
Heisman

both sports are great. football for memphis fans is alot of fun these days. obviously ole miss thinks its a game woth attending. didnt i hear lil ol tiger high has a chance at drawing the largest crowd ever in oxford. heck we have been to 1 bowl in 32 yrs and have a chance to outdraw all other games in oxford. but we r lil ol tiger high..
09-02-2004 09:37 AM
Advertisement

mstiger Offline
1st String

I Root For:

BlueCheese Wrote:you are right because basketball is important and noboddy likes football.
You must not have liked English in school either.
09-02-2004 10:12 AM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Yeah! I think it's because it's our awesome historically whip-ass Memphis State football team and not because it's their first home game coming off a great season last year. It's not because they are starved for the Grove and gameday experience.

They would not do the same if it were any other team.

Go Memphis State!
09-02-2004 10:14 AM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

mstiger Wrote:
BlueCheese Wrote:you are right because basketball is important and noboddy likes football.
We Memphis State fans caint tell i'm a rebel fan parodying a Memphus State hick and spayllin bad on purpuss.
09-02-2004 10:16 AM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

I bet the attendance aint got nuthin' to do neether with the fact it's a 3-day weekend and one of the only home games Reb fans far away can make it to.

The reason they comin' is cause Blue Tiger Thunder's a-comin' down like Jerry King Lawler.

Eye of the Tiger!

Tiger Wood!
09-02-2004 10:17 AM
lifelongtiger Offline
Working Class Hero

I Root For: THE U of M

BlueCheese Wrote:
mstiger Wrote:
We Memphis State fans caint tell i'm a rebel fan parodying a Memphus State hick and spayllin bad on purpuss.
The only 'hicks' in Memphis are the ones who moved from Oxfart and Knoxville.

Plus..... You're an idiot!!
09-02-2004 10:20 AM
Advertisement

memphomike Offline
Heisman

i understand its the first game. typically ole miss openers drawwell but not sale outs. last yr didnt lsu come to ole miss with the div title on the line? ur telling me lil ol tiger high may draw more than that? oh yeah its just cause its the opener. right. its obvious there is an interest in the memphis game. why else would u visit our board. regardless how u slice it, memphis outdrawing all games in oxford is interesting.
09-02-2004 10:20 AM
rebelderg Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

rebelderg Wrote:
memphomike Wrote:for having such a pitiful basketball program. if mississippi wasnt so terrible his son wouldnt be able to play in the sec.
we've been contenders in the SEC every year since 98 with the exception of the past two years. So yes... off years. Hopefully they are off years and not the downfall of the program again.
09-02-2004 10:25 AM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

memphomike Wrote:i understand its the first game. typically ole miss openers drawwell but not sale outs. last yr didnt lsu come to ole miss with the div title on the line? ur telling me lil ol tiger high may draw more than that? oh yeah its just cause its the opener. right. its obvious there is an interest in the memphis game. why else would u visit our board. regardless how u slice it, memphis outdrawing all games in oxford is interesting.
You tell 'em! The LSU game bein the saturday bafore thanksgivin and people choosin' ta take days off fer thanksgivin instaid coulden a had nothin' to do with the attendance!

EVERYBODY WANTS TO SEE THE TIGERS!

We aint a joke or nothin like that!

Raaaarrrrrrr!
09-02-2004 10:27 AM
lifelongtiger Offline
Working Class Hero

rebelderg Wrote:
rebelderg Wrote:
we've been contenders in the SEC every year since 98 with the exception of the past two years. So yes... off years. Hopefully they are off years and not the downfall of the program again.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Wow, five whole years of contention. That's something to be proud of. So in about another 50 years Ole Piss should have another good 5 year run.
09-02-2004 10:28 AM
memphomike Offline
Heisman

u also had several players from 1 high school b-ball team sign. those same players coach was awarded an asst coachn position. i have no probs with that. if i was evans (whom i think is a great coach) i would have done the same thing. the prob now is he cant get anyone worth while to accept a scholarship. nobody wants to play for mississippi in b-ball. evans should have left when he had the chance. he is a great coach but he proves the fact without quality players a coach can only do so much.
09-02-2004 10:31 AM
Advertisement

Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

The Memphis State Tigers are a gonna go undefeated and win two Heismans this year!

If you don't believe it, check out that thar photo someboddy postid of that feller withun the two rings. One's a high school championship rang and the uther'n's the New Orleans Bowl.

BE VERY AFRAID! COTTON BOWL AINT NUTHIN!
09-02-2004 10:32 AM
memphomike Offline
Heisman

cheese both games are/were on holiday weekends. but the one against mem is a holiday weekend for families. i thought all holidays were for families. that excuse is a terrible one. by no means am i saying the reason for the record crowd is mem football. i only find it intresting that memphis has a good chance at being the largest crowd to view a game in oxford. to hear u guys tell it ole miss has a long storied tradition. with this tradition u tout, memphis even having a chance to be the largest viewed game in mississippi history is very interesting.
09-02-2004 10:38 AM
lifelongtiger Offline
Working Class Hero

BlueCheese Wrote:The Memphis State Tigers are a gonna go undefeated and win two Heismans this year!

If you don't believe it, check out that thar photo someboddy postid of that feller withun the two rings. One's a high school championship rang and the uther'n's the New Orleans Bowl.

BE VERY AFRAID! COTTON BOWL AINT NUTHIN!
You can only wish DeAngelo was playing for the Webels, you know it's not like the Webels offered him a scholarship or anything...Oh wait! That's right, they did!
And Ole Piss is going to run the ball all day down our throats. With who? Spurlock? How long will that last? Until he gets knocked out.

You're pathetic... I think your mommy's calling, or is that your wife/cousin? Go home and continue your redneck incestual life.
09-02-2004 10:41 AM
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

memphomike Wrote:cheese both games are/were on holiday weekends. but the one against mem is a holiday weekend for families. i thought all holidays were for families. that excuse is a terrible one. by no means am i saying the reason for the record crowd is mem football. i only find it intresting that memphis has a good chance at being the largest crowd to view a game in oxford. to hear u guys tell it ole miss has a long storied tradition. with this tradition u tout, memphis even having a chance to be the largest viewed game in mississippi history is very interesting.
It aint even televised, but don't let that matter! We say it's important, so it is!

That's why we've been talkin' smack for weeks!

We don't realize it all how idiotic we sound when we say Ole Miss thinks it's a huge game!
09-02-2004 10:42 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.