Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

"This week in the A-SUN" TV show
Bookmark and Share
jeffbatten Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:
"This week in the A-SUN" TV show
Hello A-SUN Fans-
I'm just now finding out about this board!

Dont forget to watch "This Week in the A-SUN" with Sonny Smith and Matt Stewart on CSS this Friday at 7pm. We've got highlights from this week featuring Mercer, JU, UNF, KSU, ETSU and the Belmont-Lipscomb womens game. Plays of the week are awesome - ETSU fans will love the top play!

It also airs in Macon on Cox Cable and on Fox College Sports Mondays at 8pm.

Jeff
02-21-2007 01:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Nick M Offline
1st String

I Root For: Kennesaw State
DonatorsDonators

What? Reed falling on his ass after bricking a dunk at KSU? lol, his other dunk was pretty good.
02-21-2007 01:36 PM
Buccaneerlover Offline
All American American

I Root For: ETSU/Mid Majors

Nah I thought the top play was when we walked off the court with more points on the scoreboard... :chairshot:
02-21-2007 01:39 PM
MercerFan Offline
Orange & Black

I Root For: The Bears

Donators

I've watched the show quite a few times this year, I like what you guys are doing.
02-21-2007 02:01 PM
Owlzfan84 Offline
Special Teams

i thought the top play should of been the wooten dunk..then again if they were actually fair about who gets the top play every week, wooten would have it all the time.

and buccaneerlover...we'll get u guys back next year.

though u have to admit when the guy missed the dunk and fell on his ass..that was pretty funny.
02-21-2007 02:08 PM
Advertisement

jeffbatten Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Its been updated in the last hour. Three new plays...nobody on his ass, unless I missed that part!
02-21-2007 02:13 PM
Buccaneerlover Offline
All American American

The show has gotten better, one suggestion is you guys don't get video each week from the different games. It would just be nice to see all the schools get highlights of their games on the show.
02-21-2007 08:31 PM
jeffbatten Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Of the 10 schools, only two or three are able to shoot air-quality highlights. Since we're based in Atlanta, we shoot all of the KSU and many of the Mercer games. The rest of the highlights come from CSS. It will be a great day when all 10 schools have their own coaches show!
02-22-2007 09:46 AM
Nick M Offline
1st String

DonatorsDonators

Please stop explaining how the teams are using a transition defense or a pick and roll on the Courtside with Tony Ingle. That's my least favorite part. If people are tuning into the show about the basketball team, they probably know more than the average joe about the game. More fan interaction is great, I really enjoyed watching the one at Sidelines Grille with questions from the crowd.

Highlights are great. Top 10 or so is always a hit. Do some R&D from Sportscenter and by R&D I mean Ripoff and Duplicate.

You're coming along with the shows since I've started Tivo'ing them a few years ago.
02-22-2007 10:37 AM
Advertisement

jeffbatten Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

I dont think we're talking about the same show. Q&A at Sidelines? That wasn't us.
02-22-2007 10:45 AM
Nick M Offline
1st String

DonatorsDonators

Oh, that was Courtside with Tony Ingle... my bad. Umm, well maybe I need to start Tivo'ing your show too.
02-22-2007 10:58 AM
ETSUfan1 Offline
SoCon / ETSU Mod

I Root For: ETSU Football

Donators

Quote:Though u have to admit when the guy missed the dunk and fell on his ass..that was pretty funny.

Wow..um...maybe I missed something, but you guys fouled him. Maybe thats why he missed the dunk.
02-22-2007 01:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kr983 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

No... No... ETSUfan... I believe he missed the dunk due to the fact that the rim was higher then his athletic ability allowed for at the given time. I could not stop laughing... It would have been a sick dunk had he been able to pull it off (but lets be honest he is not Wooten... Wooten would have taken the GOAL down to the floor with him)

Thank goodness, KSU finally gets the upper hand in some sort of marketing aspect.... "Since we're based in Atlanta, we shoot all of the KSU." That is good stuff.
02-22-2007 04:52 PM
Advertisement

ETSUfan1 Offline
SoCon / ETSU Mod

I Root For: ETSU Football

Donators

Quote:No... No... ETSUfan..

Actually Yes Yes. Reed went to the foul line after that play.
02-22-2007 06:48 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nick M Offline
1st String

DonatorsDonators

I missed it cause I was so busy laughing. Oh and the foul shots weren't because of a foul, the ref couldn't believe a player could miss that bad and not be fouled even though he wasn't.
02-22-2007 10:57 PM
Buccaneerlover Offline
All American American

Yea, and the funny thing is, we're sitting today with ANOTHER BANNER ordered, ANOTHER 20 WIN SEASON, ANOTHER PLAYER OF THE YEAR CANDIDATE, but hey, you guys almost beat us.
Funny thing is, by the time your'e off probation, we'll be gone.
02-23-2007 12:41 PM
MercerFan Offline
Orange & Black

I Root For: The Bears

Donators

don't get too cocky Buccaneer Lover. Unless ETSU wins the tourney, all of that will not be remembered. The team that goes to the NCAA is always remembered as the team of that year.
02-23-2007 04:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.