Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

There's a game going down in Athens!
Bookmark and Share
MercerFan Offline
Orange & Black

I Root For: The Bears

Donators
There's a game going down in Athens!
12 minutes to go, and KSU holds a 3 point lead. KSU trailed by 9 at the half! Get 'em Owls!!!

EDIT -- Great game by KSU. A hard fought 37-38 minutes. Just couldn't hold off UGA. This kind of game really shows the future that KSU could have.
02-14-2007 08:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Nick M Offline
1st String

I Root For: Kennesaw State
DonatorsDonators

I listened to the last minutes on the radio. Absolutely ecstatic about the way they played. Leading by six with 6 to go, awesome. They put themselves in a position to be respected. UGA hasn't lost to RPI 100+ let alone 200+ so to pull them that close was an amazing feat. I know the team had been gearing up for this game for 2 weeks while it may have been an after thought for the bulldogs who just got done stomping the SC Gamecocks.

A loss for Georgia tonight would have meant absolutely no tourney and it may even hinder them even though they won. Then again their injuries may keep them out of contention anyway. I think it's great to have that much on the line for a team like Kennesaw State that has so much promise. I hope Tony sticks around the few more years to build this program. We won't need football if we start beating SEC/ACC teams in basketball, we will need a bigger arena.

Good job guys, well played.
02-14-2007 11:44 PM
camelfan Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Campbell

Great game by KSU. It is great for the A-Sun to have them be that competetive with UGA.

I agree that KSU is a well coached team. I saw that when Campbell played them to 2 OT earlier this year. The players really listened to the coach and the followed his game plan pretty well. I wish them luck. They are a disciplined and well coached team. I was impressed when I saw them.
02-15-2007 01:07 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.