Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

UGA Game
Bookmark and Share
Owlzfan84 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For: Kennesaw State
UGA Game
anyone here plan on attending that game? i know striped crew has those "beat georgia shirts", so i assume some ppl are going as a group.
02-06-2007 03:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Collinr01 Offline
Bench Warmer

Ya probably going up
02-07-2007 12:08 AM
Nick M Offline
1st String

DonatorsDonators

As long as my prof doesn't pull a power trip and schedules a quiz on valentines day at 6:30 I'll be fine.
02-07-2007 12:27 AM
Owlzfan84 Offline
Special Teams

so are you're tickets the ones reserved for our school or what? cuz i think it would be cool if all the ksu fans/students could be sitting together.
02-07-2007 02:50 AM
Advertisement

Nick M Offline
1st String

DonatorsDonators

The school got 40 tickets for everyone. That's for parents of players and athletic staff... President Papp has asked for a substantial percentage of those as well. I don't know whether he got as many as he asked for or not. Tickets are available upper deck at http://www.georgiadogs.com. I haven't figured out what I'm doing yet... I'm going to try and get a student ticket for 2 bucks and use an old UGA id...

UGA plays #1 Florida tonight.
02-07-2007 09:48 AM
Owlzfan84 Offline
Special Teams

i'm thinking about doing that 2..cept my friend is going to hook me up with the student ticket. well if we all end up sitting in the upperdeck, lets try to sit together and get loud.

also we should start thinking about advertising for the etsu game.. i want a big crowd for that one, and since its a Sat game, i'm worried attendence wont be great.
02-07-2007 12:50 PM
Nick M Offline
1st String

DonatorsDonators

I just sent biz a list of things that have been talked about on the board to talk with the Athletic Dept about. I want ETSU to be a big game too.

Anyone driven on Frey Lakes and seen them taking down the half billboard thing hidden off in the woods? Good idea, horrible placement so maybe they're thinking of moving it. Who knows... Probably have to talk to plant ops about any installations.

Installed signs (plywood and frames), sponsors shirt giveaway, advertise on chastain, chalk, think big... use the entrance to campus and parking decks for large visuals. THINK BIG, already said that.

Let me know if you have any ideas cause thats what we need the most right now. We'll find the resources if it's good enough.
02-07-2007 02:00 PM
Advertisement

Owlzfan84 Offline
Special Teams

maybe we could have ksu life do something with the game...give away some shirts or something. usually when they sponsor..it helps some

that sign by the soccer field..maybe we could put ksu basketball on it. Chalk works.

what we need is some big ass banner to put somewhere on campus. Maybe make a big sign and hang it up in the student center in the dining area.

i'll try to think of something big and post it later tonight.
02-07-2007 02:41 PM
kr983 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

I know this is random ... but seems like everyone at ksu loves zach brown... maybe have him play before or after a game? something to draw people in to see how much fun the games are... also we need a tailgating area... that would be fun.
02-09-2007 02:27 PM
kr983 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

also if you plan on using student tickets from uga... better not wear ksu stuff lol
02-09-2007 02:52 PM
Advertisement

Nick M Offline
1st String

DonatorsDonators

My prof kept the quiz scheduled on valentines at 6:30 pm... lame. Sounds like someone needs to get laid.
02-13-2007 12:31 PM
Owlzfan84 Offline
Special Teams

well...see if u can take the quiz earlier. thats what i did..that is if u want to go to the game. and now we have an outside chance of winning, with Miker Mercer not playing.
02-13-2007 02:32 PM
ETSUfan1 Offline
SoCon / ETSU Mod

I Root For: ETSU Football

Donators

Please beat UGA...
02-13-2007 04:40 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nick M Offline
1st String

DonatorsDonators

I asked him on Monday, he said "NO." and went about his business. He's a douche.
02-13-2007 11:23 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.