Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

STATE HS TOURNAMENT ACTION
Bookmark and Share
Dennis Rachwal Offline
2nd String

I Root For:
STATE HS TOURNAMENT ACTION
WILLIAMS FROM PONTIAC NORTHERN = 27 PTS, 10 BOARDS IN OPENING WIN.

SKIPPER SEEMS TO HAVE REGRESSED AND IS HARDLY MENTIONED IN ANY PERSHING COVERAGE. HE HAD -0- POINTS AGAINST DELASALLE AND DON'T KNOW HOW HE FAIRED INB OPENING PERSHING WIN AGAINST COOLEY YESTERDAY.

FRAZIER AND YPSILANTI PLAY TONIGHT AGAINST ROMULAS. ON ROMULAS'S HOME COURT. HIS HS CAREER COUDL BE OVER TONIGHT - WE'LL SEE.
03-06-2007 05:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

huroncowboy Offline
1st String

I Root For: EMU

So Dennis, did Rams pull the trigger too soon on Skipper?
03-06-2007 06:36 PM
Advertisement

Dennis Rachwal Offline
2nd String

I Root For:
SKIPPER
Don't know! He has been injury prone and has missed 4-5 games this season and hasen't faired well in others. He may not even be averaging double figures. Pershing write-ups very seldom mention him as a double fiogure scorer. His high game this season I believe was 18 points. Could be that he hasen't fully recovered from a summer archilles injury.

He won't make any All-City teams etc.

I seen him play once in an X'Mas tourney agains Saginaw Arthur Hill and he had like 13 points nad 7-8 boards plus a few blocks - looked OK to me but as of late he seems to have faded. He is a big kid - solid with a good upper body and long arms.

It was predicted by most that he was a great catch and would have a good senior season but it hasen't happened. Hoping he picks it up in the State Tourney.
03-06-2007 07:00 PM
huroncowboy Offline
1st String

I Root For: EMU

Well when you sign a kid in the early period its kinda like betting on the stock market-it could go up or it could go down. Markus Austin's stock really soared his senior year after he signed with EMU to site one example.

It would appear that perhaps Frazier's stock has risen his senior season and Skipper's may have declined.
03-06-2007 07:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.