Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

OT: Florida Player Punches Vandy Fan
Bookmark and Share
7 Offline
The Pride of the Midwest

I Root For: NIU
OT: Florida Player Punches Vandy Fan
http://www.chyler-leigh.net/ku/Florida's...%20fan.wmv

Copy and paste the link it your browser.

Thoughts?
02-19-2007 04:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MaddDawgz02 Offline
Banned

I Root For: any UT opponent
Re: OT: Florida Player Punches Vandy Fan
7 Wrote:http://www.chyler-leigh.net/ku/Florida's...%20fan.wmv

Copy and paste the link it your browser.

Thoughts?

I didnt see the punch? I saw the guy in the yellow shirt push away the Florida player. But I did not see the Florida player throw a punch.
02-19-2007 05:11 PM
NIUtrav09 Offline
Huskies and Illini. Get over it!

I Root For: NIU and U of I

04-jawdrop

He gone.
02-19-2007 05:18 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
baritonedog15 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

hard to tell from the tape since the people run in the way of the camera, almost looks like he's just trying to get through the crowd and may have hit someone
02-19-2007 05:27 PM
MaddDawgz02 Offline
Banned

baritonedog15 Wrote:hard to tell from the tape since the people run in the way of the camera, almost looks like he's just trying to get through the crowd and may have hit someone

I agree, any contact here looks to be more in self defense.
02-19-2007 05:29 PM
Advertisement

NIU32 Offline
Heisman

yeah where do you see a punch, i watched it 10 times and i couldnt see a punch anywhere...
02-19-2007 05:30 PM
7 Offline
The Pride of the Midwest

Watch the last view off to the left and you will see it.
02-19-2007 05:34 PM
MaddDawgz02 Offline
Banned

7 Wrote:Watch the last view off to the right and you will see it.

Its nothing the Florida player should be disciplined for, if there was a punch it was not anything major just trying to clear a path to escape.
02-19-2007 05:35 PM
7 Offline
The Pride of the Midwest

MaddDawgz02 Wrote:

Its nothing the Florida player should be disciplined for, if there was a punch it was not anything major just trying to clear a path to escape.
Hahaha you need to watch it again. He jacks the guy in the back of the head. Hardly clearing a path.
02-19-2007 05:36 PM
Advertisement

MaddDawgz02 Offline
Banned

7 Wrote:
MaddDawgz02 Wrote:

Hahaha you need to watch it again. He jacks the guy in the back of the head. Hardly clearing a path.

Which guy is getting punched? I do not see any punches.
02-19-2007 05:38 PM
7 Offline
The Pride of the Midwest

MaddDawgz02 Wrote:
7 Wrote:
MaddDawgz02 Wrote:

Watch the very last view that is in slow motion. He jacks the dude in the back of the head.

The one in fast motion that is zoomed out shows the force the guy was hit. He went flying. Look to the left.
02-19-2007 05:40 PM
MaddDawgz02 Offline
Banned

7 Wrote:
MaddDawgz02 Wrote:

Oh wow, ok never mind i see it now. I was focusing too much on the zoomed in portion of the clip.
02-19-2007 05:43 PM
MaddDawgz02 Offline
Banned

7 Wrote:
MaddDawgz02 Wrote:
7 Wrote:
MaddDawgz02 Wrote:

Watch the very last view that is in slow motion. He jacks the dude in the back of the head.

The one in fast motion that is zoomed out shows the force the guy was hit. He went flying. Look to the left.

The problem is that the zoomed in part is before the actual punch occurred.
02-19-2007 05:48 PM
Advertisement

NIUtrav09 Offline

MaddDawgz02 Wrote:
7 Wrote:
MaddDawgz02 Wrote:
7 Wrote:
MaddDawgz02 Wrote:

Yeah the video isn't put together very well. I kept expecting to see it happen during the close up. Then you can barely see that 2nd arrow pointing him out when he actually throws the punch.

Regardless, he will surely miss some time for this. Anyone know if he was one of their starters?

Anyone see the swipe Joakim Noah took at that Kentucky cheerleader a week or so ago?
02-19-2007 06:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MaddDawgz02 Offline
Banned

NIUtrav09 Wrote:
MaddDawgz02 Wrote:
7 Wrote:
MaddDawgz02 Wrote:
7 Wrote:
MaddDawgz02 Wrote:

Yeah the video isn't put together very well. I kept expecting to see it happen during the close up. Then you can barely see that 2nd arrow pointing him out when he actually throws the punch.

Regardless, he will surely miss some time for this. Anyone know if he was one of their starters?

Anyone see the swipe Joakim Noah took at that Kentucky cheerleader a week or so ago?

As times goes the more and more I understand why the NCAA and individual conferences tend to discourage rushing the field and taking down goal posts, only bad things can happen. Also on this clip look towar the bottom of the screen on that zoomed out shot, on the same side of the court as the Florida punch, seems like another zone of activity of something going on.
02-19-2007 06:53 PM
NIUtrav09 Offline

MaddDawgz02 Wrote:
NIUtrav09 Wrote:
MaddDawgz02 Wrote:
7 Wrote:
MaddDawgz02 Wrote:
7 Wrote:
MaddDawgz02 Wrote:

As times goes the more and more I understand why the NCAA and individual conferences tend to discourage rushing the field and taking down goal posts, only bad things can happen. Also on this clip look towar the bottom of the screen on that zoomed out shot, on the same side of the court as the Florida punch, seems like another zone of activity of something going on.

I hate rushing the floor and tearing down the goalposts. Rushing for court/field has gotten so out of hand. It should only be done on VERY rare circumstances... like a once a decade type of thing. It's like saying "WOW! We really didn't expect to win this game!" The Krush made two rules that I love: No overrated chant, no storming the court.
02-19-2007 07:32 PM
NIU02 Offline
Special Teams

Reminds me of this ugly incident for the MAC back when Marshall fans stormed the field after a huge win in football over Miami OH.

http://www.centralohio.com/ohiostate/sto...71762.html
02-19-2007 07:43 PM
Advertisement

Huskies2710 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: N. Illinois

It seems like ESPN and other channels are making a bigger deal out of the swipe the Vandy coach took against the Florida player. Even though the refs didnt say a word to the Vandy coach.
02-19-2007 08:06 PM
HuskiemobileMan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For: NIU, MAC, Cubs
Donators

Dude should be tossed out of school.
02-19-2007 09:07 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.