Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Lady Cajuns Softball off to good start
Bookmark and Share
SwampHound Offline
All American

I Root For:
CrappiesCrappies

The #9 ranked Lady Cajuns have started the season 4-1. Beating Kentucky (8-4), Gardner-Webb (18-4), ULM (10-0, 10 run rule) and McNeese State (8-0), only losing to Georgia Tech (4-1).
02-15-2004 07:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

studentfan Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
Crappies

This is great, they deserve to be ranked in the top 10. Hopefully they'll finish the season strong and make it to the CWS and win it.
02-15-2004 08:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SwampHound Offline
All American

I Root For:
CrappiesCrappies

studentfan Wrote:This is great, they deserve to be ranked in the top 10. Hopefully they'll finish the season strong and make it to the CWS and win it.
Two trips in two years to the CWS, that would be great 04-cheers
02-15-2004 09:30 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SwampHound Offline
All American

I Root For:
CrappiesCrappies

Lady Cajuns win 2 more today beating Northwestern State and Louisiana Tech. Way to go ladies. Lady Cajuns softball is now 6-1 on the season. 04-cheers
02-15-2004 11:33 PM
Advertisement

studentfan Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
Crappies

SwampHound Wrote:Lady Cajuns win 2 more today beating Northwestern State and Louisiana Tech. Way to go ladies. Lady Cajuns softball is now 6-1 on the season. 04-cheers
6-1 is a great way to start off the season. Let's hope they continue their hot streak and take it going into the SBC games. I think this Lady Cajuns team is deep and can take it all the way, if they catch a few lucky breaks and play great.
02-16-2004 12:19 AM
Cajunman02 Offline
All American

I Root For: Louisiana
CrappiesCrappies

I'm gonna have to try and catch some games this year. Watching the highlightes on the news about the Louisiana Classic games, them girls love the long ball. They sure were hammering them out over the weekend.

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!!
02-16-2004 08:27 AM
studentfan Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
Crappies

Cajunman02 Wrote:I'm gonna have to try and catch some games this year. Watching the highlightes on the news about the Louisiana Classic games, them girls love the long ball. They sure were hammering them out over the weekend.

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!!
I'm definitely going to make some of the games, the students should go to the games to support their Lady Cajuns, who are in the top 10 in the nation. I hope to see some of you there in future games.
02-16-2004 10:05 AM
Advertisement

SwampHound Offline
All American

I Root For:
CrappiesCrappies

SwampHound Wrote:Lady Cajuns win 2 more today beating Northwestern State and Louisiana Tech. Way to go ladies. Lady Cajuns softball is now 6-1 on the season. 04-cheers
Scores from those games

Lady Cajuns 5
Northwestern St 2

Lady Cajuns 11
LaTech 1

04-bow 04-bow
02-16-2004 06:04 PM
studentfan Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
Crappies

SwampHound Wrote:
SwampHound Wrote:Lady Cajuns win 2 more today beating Northwestern State and Louisiana Tech.  Way to go ladies.  Lady Cajuns softball is now 6-1 on the season.  04-cheers
Scores from those games

Lady Cajuns 5
Northwestern St 2

Lady Cajuns 11
LaTech 1

04-bow 04-bow
Man the ladies destroyed La. Tech, and beat NW. St. I think the ladies will continue their tear through the team into the conference tournament and finish first, b/c of the freshmen stepping up and providing depth to this team. I know it's early but I think with the depth they have, we can finish first in the conference and make a huge presence in the CWS.

04-cheers 04-cheers 04-bow 04-bow
02-17-2004 12:11 AM
Cajunman02 Offline
All American

I Root For: Louisiana
CrappiesCrappies

You know, it would be sweet if the football team could do what the softball team did to Tech and NWST!!!!!

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!
02-17-2004 12:13 AM
Advertisement

studentfan Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
Crappies

Cajunman02 Wrote:You know, it would be sweet if the football team could do what the softball team did to Tech and NWST!!!!!

GEAUX CAJUNS!!!
LOL, good post I think the Cajuns can beat La. Tech next year, and if they don't overlook Nw. St., which I think they won't, we can beat them too. That would make us 2-0 going into K. St., I know their a great team, but going in with a full head of steam heading into there, we could make this a very close game and who knows after that.
02-17-2004 12:17 AM
zeester Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Student, Cajuns will not overlook nwst. Losing to 1AA has killed ulm. We can't afford that to happen to us. THat would ste us back 5 years.

The guys will be ready to play.....

At this pt in time, this is the biggest game on our schedule.

Z.

:stupid:
02-19-2004 10:10 AM
studentfan Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
Crappies

zeester Wrote:Student, Cajuns will not overlook nwst. Losing to 1AA has killed ulm. We can't afford that to happen to us. THat would ste us back 5 years.

The guys will be ready to play.....

At this pt in time, this is the biggest game on our schedule.

Z.

:stupid:
I know, Bustle will have them ready to play, I was just saying.
02-19-2004 02:49 PM
Advertisement

zeester Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

I know, Bustle will have them ready to play, I was just saying. >>>>>>

kind of scary though........ :eek:

Z.
02-19-2004 07:42 PM
studentfan Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
Crappies

I expect us to play a great game and this game will show us what some of the recruits who will play can do.
02-20-2004 10:03 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.