Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Former Bronc recruit Wiggins
Bookmark and Share
connerito Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Former Bronc recruit Wiggins
WMU came in second for the Doug Wiggins lottery since his verbal to Miami, Fl Wiggins has jumped to # 33 in the country. Imagine if he went to WMU.

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com/vie...a_key=1475
01-30-2007 02:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

rocketfootball Offline
Legend

I Root For: Toledo
CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappies
Re: Former Bronc recruit Wiggins
connerito Wrote:WMU came in second for the Doug Wiggins lottery since his verbal to Miami, Fl Wiggins has jumped to # 33 in the country. Imagine if he went to WMU.

He wouldn't be ranked that high if he committed to WMU. It's all about where he committed.
01-30-2007 03:10 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
epasnoopy Online
Diehard Huskie

I Root For: NIU Huskies
connerito Wrote:WMU came in second for the Doug Wiggins lottery since his verbal to Miami, Fl Wiggins has jumped to # 33 in the country. Imagine if he went to WMU.

If you aren't first, then you are last. I wouldn't put too much stock in some kid saying WMU was his second choice. WMU obviously got nothing for being second.
01-30-2007 03:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

rocketfootball Offline
Legend

I Root For: Toledo
CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappies
epasnoopy Wrote:

If you aren't first, then you are last. I wouldn't put too much stock in some kid saying WMU was his second choice. WMU obviously got nothing for being second.

I don't know about that. Some other kids from that area might consider WMU in the future because of the attention they got with Wiggins.
01-30-2007 03:48 PM
Liam9903 Offline
Field Marshal

I Root For: WesternMichigan

I don't think that it is a point of pride for the program. Its just worth noting how far a guy falls or rises based on where he commits. Something anyone who follows the MAC should note if they follow recruiting. WMU already has a good rep in North Miami Beach. Thats the reason Wiggins was interested to beging with. No positives for us in this experience just a hard lesson about what the recruiting services think of all of us.
01-30-2007 04:14 PM
Advertisement

epasnoopy Online
Diehard Huskie

Liam9903 Wrote:WMU already has a good rep in North Miami Beach. Thats the reason Wiggins was interested to beging with.

Yes, i can't remember the coach's name. Isn't he looking at an offer to some other school?
01-30-2007 04:29 PM
Polish Hammer Offline
King of all Dukes

I Root For: Kent State/James Madison
epasnoopy Wrote:If you aren't first, then you are last.
OK Ricky Bobby! lmfao
01-30-2007 04:38 PM
Advertisement

epasnoopy Online
Diehard Huskie

Polish Hammer Wrote:
epasnoopy Wrote:If you aren't first, then you are last.
OK Ricky Bobby! lmfao

Finally, someone caught it.
01-30-2007 06:27 PM
Liam9903 Offline
Field Marshal

I Root For: WesternMichigan

[quote]Yes, i can't remember the coach's name. Isn't he looking at an offer to some other school?

No sir he is very happy at the University of Minnesota. Luckily coach Cubit still has alot of connections in South Florida.
01-31-2007 10:42 AM
connerito Offline
1st String

I Root For:

[quote="Liam9903"]
Quote:Yes, i can't remember the coach's name. Isn't he looking at an offer to some other school?

No sir he is very happy at the University of Minnesota. Luckily coach Cubit still has alot of connections in South Florida.

Cubit brought McDonald down to south florida to intoduce him to locals. Cubit as he HC has limited access to season long recruiting therefore he handed it off to McDonald. Believe me, Cubit has recruited South Florida for over 25 years and is in the Top 5 recruiters in the area.
01-31-2007 10:46 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.