Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Rockets Gettin Used to It
Bookmark and Share
MH55 Offline
Banned

I Root For:
Rockets Gettin Used to It
Temple women BB clobbers Toledo as UT eases themselves into the way things are gonna be...
11-26-2006 04:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

MacLord Offline
All American

I Root For:

Lamest post in the history of the internet?
11-26-2006 04:35 PM
niubrad00 Offline
Boss

I Root For: NIU

MacLord Wrote:Lamest post in the history of the internet?

+1

Would you expect anything less from MH?
11-26-2006 04:36 PM
MH55 Offline
Banned

I Root For:

Just solid, timely premetive advice, Maclord....of course, I could start compelling threads like your beaut from the "who gives a rat's rump" files

http://www.ncaabbs.com/forums/mac/phpbb/...highlight=
11-26-2006 04:49 PM
MacLord Offline
All American

I Root For:

I'm flattered that you would look through my past posts. I'm sure I've done lamer than that CFL one.

Write again when "premetive" becomes a word.
11-26-2006 04:59 PM
Boca Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For:

Maybe Temple football would do better if the women put helmets and pads
on.
11-26-2006 05:34 PM
Advertisement

MH55 Offline
Banned

I Root For:

Take it easy Rocket....TU is replacing some top 20 programs w/ 1AA's too. I thought it was amusing this year that Rocket bravado fizzled as soon as Libras began celebrating birthdays. This afternoon is just another sign of the future.....
11-26-2006 05:54 PM
bobcat_backer Offline
Heisman

I Root For: OHIO

MH55 Wrote:Take it easy Rocket....TU is replacing some top 20 programs w/ 1AA's too. I thought it was amusing this year that Rocket bravado fizzled as soon as Libras began celebrating birthdays. This afternoon is just another sign of the future.....

this is your brain on drugs! 01-wingedeagle
11-26-2006 05:55 PM
Boca Rocket Offline
Legend

I Root For:

bobcat_backer Wrote:
MH55 Wrote:Take it easy Rocket....TU is replacing some top 20 programs w/ 1AA's too. I thought it was amusing this year that Rocket bravado fizzled as soon as Libras began celebrating birthdays. This afternoon is just another sign of the future.....

this is your brain on drugs! 01-wingedeagle

No that's the problem.He didn't take his Haldol Decanoate.Get back on your meds asap.
11-26-2006 06:09 PM
rocketfootball Offline
Legend

I Root For: Toledo
CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappies
Re: Rockets Gettin Used to It
MH55 Wrote:Temple women BB clobbers Toledo as UT eases themselves into the way things are gonna be...

You are talking about UT's womens basketball team. We lost to the friggin Ohio All-Stars in exhibition play earlier this year. We haven't been good at women's basketball in 3 or 4 years.
11-26-2006 06:50 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WhitmerPanther07 Offline
2nd String

I Root For:
MH55 Wrote:Temple women BB clobbers Toledo as UT eases themselves into the way things are gonna be...
clobbers? if that was a clobbering, what in gods name do u call your football games?
11-26-2006 08:01 PM
Advertisement

rocketfootball Offline
Legend

WhitmerPanther07 Wrote:
clobbers? if that was a clobbering, what in gods name do u call your football games?

A 61-51 victory is good for them, even if it was against a sucky team. Toledo was actually winning by five at halftime though and it was just a 6 point game with 3 minutes left in the game.

They lost to Bowling Green 86-67 two days before. That's what happens when Temple plays a good MAC women's basketball program.
11-26-2006 08:08 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
WhitmerPanther07 Offline
2nd String

I Root For:
rocketfootball Wrote:
WhitmerPanther07 Wrote:

A 61-51 victory is good for them, even if it was against a sucky team. Toledo was actually winning by five at halftime though and it was just a 6 point game with 3 minutes left in the game.

They lost to Bowling Green 86-67 two days before. That's what happens when Temple plays a good MAC women's basketball program.

we woulda won if we coulda got a friggin rebound...and we shoulda went into half up 9 but they screwed up and played sloppy
11-26-2006 08:46 PM
UT__Rockets Offline
1st String

I Root For:
Donators

You should be getting used to getting 'teabaged' on a regular basis each fall. I guess you can only get better, because you most certainly can't get any worse. So when you win 2 games next year, are you gonna say that people should be getting used to TU getting better? lmfao
11-26-2006 11:44 PM
MH55 Offline
Banned

I Root For:

Moved already......you certainly aren't allowed to say anything about Toileto...other than praise, r u.

Has Amstutz obtained a commitment yet from someone other than Taco Bell?

(insert icon of 2 happy faces sealing off Toldeo's recruiting resources east of the I80 toll booths !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Toileto's short, unnoticed run is over and I'm crying half dollars cause I'm laughing sooooooo hard !
11-27-2006 09:16 AM
Karl Offline
Super Moderator

I Root For: Toledo Rockets
DonatorsFolding@NCAAbbs

MH55 Wrote:Moved already......you certainly aren't allowed to say anything about Toileto...other than praise, r u.

(insert icon of 2 happy faces sealing off Toldeo's recruiting resources east of the I80 toll booths !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Toileto's short, unnoticed run is over and I'm crying half dollars cause I'm laughing sooooooo hard !

You can say damn near anything you want, but you can't start a flame war without me moving it. You're a trouble-maker, and you're getting tiresome.
11-27-2006 09:32 AM
Advertisement

MH55 Offline
Banned

I Root For:

Karl,

You're just a big crybaby w/ a mod's edit credential.

Toledo lost to CMU, KSU, & WMU...just like us. We both beat BGSU but the difference next year is we will be replacing Clemson, Louisville, Minnesota w/ the EMU's & McNeese States, just like you....

Get used to it.
11-27-2006 10:34 AM
DevilGrad Offline
All American

I Root For:

Temple played six MAC teams this year, posting a 1-5 record while being outscored 177-102.
11-27-2006 11:26 AM
rocketfootball Offline
Legend

MH55 Wrote:Moved already......you certainly aren't allowed to say anything about Toileto...other than praise, r u.

UT has 6 verbals, but only 3 are public. One of the three is a 3 star recruit that is ranked 40th in the country at his position and he had offers from Boston College, Indiana, and Akron. We have offers out to 8 other kids that are rated three stars, with a good chance to get several of them. A couple of them have already visited and I know of another couple that is visiting in 2 weeks. Guys that have committed elsewhere that we offered are committing to places like Ohio State, Tennessee, Iowa, Colorado, Louisville, Syracuse, Purdue, West Virginia, and North Carolina. Oddly enough, we haven't lost a recruit to Temple. The guys from the East Coast that we have offered and have committed elsewhere have committed to Iowa and Purdue. Are recruiting is doing quite fine, thank you.

A couple of guys Temple has offered that Toledo is also going after:

Athlete Vondre Griffin (Pittsburgh, PA) - Offers from Toledo, Temple, Akron, and Kent State. High interest in Toledo and has an official visit setup for December 1st.

Safety Rontez Miles (Pittsburgh, PA) - Offers from Toledo, Temple, Pittsburgh, Colorado, West Virginia, Akron, and Kent State. Has an official visit setup with Toledo on December 1st, no other visits scheduled yet.

Safety Amir Morris (Irvington, NJ) - Offers from Toledo, Temple, Akron, Buffalo, East Carolina, and New Mexico State. Has narrowed his list to a top five of Toledo, Michigan State, Michigan, Buffalo, and Akron. Only Toledo, Buffalo, and Akron have offered of his top five. MSU and UM are hopes at this point. Temple is not currently in his top five and out of the mix it appears.

Cornerback Da'Von Moore (Pittsburgh, PA) - Offers from Toledo, Temple, Pittsburgh, and Akron. Has official visists setup with Toledo, Akron, and Pittsburgh in December and hopes to commit somewhere by mid to late December.

Wide Receiver Tim Cortazzo (Irwin, PA) - Offers from Toledo, Temple, and Akron. Is hoping for an offer from Pittsburgh as well and will be setting up official visits soon.

Those are the only players that we both seem to be recruiting.
11-27-2006 11:39 AM
MH55 Offline
Banned

I Root For:

DevilGrad,
What in Hades is your point? Miami played 5 common teams and lost 3. I suspect you'd lose 4 of 6 had you lined up vs CMU. Miami lost all 4 OoC games BUT didnt play any ranked opponents. So the difference between your bluster and Temple's failure is an OT loss to Buffalo?

Consider yourself placed on notice. Temple will play a MAC East schedule for the 1st time, just like you, and we are going to knock you all over the field. We'll still line up against nationally ranked opponents cause we dont need any McNeese States to pad our win column....
11-27-2006 03:01 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.