Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Cajuns to CUSA?
Bookmark and Share
NT75
Unregistered

Link to CUSAbbs board: <a href='http://www.ncaabbs.com/forums/confusa/invision/index.php?act=ST&f=22&t=5667' target='_blank'>http://www.ncaabbs.com/forums/confusa/invi...=ST&f=22&t=5667</a>
03-12-2004 03:20 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

SwampHound Offline
All American

I Root For:
CrappiesCrappies

As you can tell that thread was started by a Cajun poster. Why some of our fans (as well as LaTech and UNT fans) continue to go to message boards "begging" and "kissing a$$" to a bunch of people who have nothing to do with and no control over expansion is beyond my understanding. This look at me attitude makes me want to 03-puke To enter a thread and defend your school (such as CAJUNNATION did in this thread) is understandable. Starting these "please take us" threads makes us look pitiful and weak. :mad: I totally understand the desire for C-USA to take our team (who the hell would not want to improve themselves) but university presidents and conference commisioners make those calls all the butt kissing and argueing on message boards does not change that. Plus you really draw out the arrogant a-holes who think their **** don't stink and want to put your school down, when you start these threads on their board. I wish C-USA well in whatever choice they make. We need to continue to work on improving ourselves in every area no matter which conference we are in.
03-12-2004 05:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CAJUNPRIDE Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Thanks for the link Swag, but I find in my past experiences that it's best to limit what we post on the CUSA board. There's just a handful of mostly Tulane fans who seem to take a bit of offense to our presence there. Not that I mind, but it's tough to have much of an intellectual conversation with any of the civilized fans there while the threads continuously get filled with trash talk from those "chosen" few.

And Swaphound you've expressed my sentiments exactly! We need to let our community and university speak for itself.

04-cheers
03-12-2004 05:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Cajun Fanatic Offline

I Root For:

I don't see why you were so desperate for us to find out that eryone in the CUSA is a bunch of stuck-up A-holes who think lafayette is a shithole.
03-12-2004 08:19 PM
CAJUNPRIDE Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

You know what I find really funny about the whole thing?? Have you ever been to Memphis, Birmingham, or even around Hattiesburg???? I don't find those places all that much better than Lafayette. Do you??
03-12-2004 08:23 PM
SwampHound Offline
All American

I Root For:
CrappiesCrappies

CAJUNPRIDE Wrote:You know what I find really funny about the whole thing?? Have you ever been to Memphis, Birmingham, or even around Hattiesburg???? I don't find those places all that much better than Lafayette. Do you??
I have never been to Hattiesburg so I cannot give an opinion but I have been to Memphis and Birmingham. For those that think those 2 places are better than Lafayette, 05-nono that is really :laugh:
03-13-2004 01:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.