beefs get 3
(sorry couldn't resist)
08-31-2006 08:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

The Flash Offline
All American

I Root For: Kent State

3-3 tie at the end of regulation. Anyone want to win that one. I was thinking that it was going to be nil-nil.
08-31-2006 08:42 PM
BuckeyeStu Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Who will win this titanic struggle?
08-31-2006 08:42 PM
NIU007 Offline
Legend

I Root For: NIU, MAC

So does somebody have to actually score in OT in this game, or can they do some kind of free kick? Otherwise the game may never end.
08-31-2006 08:44 PM
Advertisement

The Flash Offline
All American

I Root For: Kent State

UB scores TD in OT. Bulls win
08-31-2006 08:54 PM
Schadenfreude Offline
Professional Tractor Puller

I Root For: Bowling Green

CrappiesCrappiesCrappies

Buffalo wins, 9-3.

It sounds like the ugliest overtime game imaginable. Can't wait to hear reports.
08-31-2006 08:55 PM
HuskieDan Offline
Hall of Famer

I Root For:
CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappies

Great win, Bulls!!!
08-31-2006 08:55 PM
Advertisement

OUBOBCATJOHN Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Ohio Bobcats

With Kent State and Miami looking terrible. Buffalo is the best MAC east team tonite. Temple welcome to the MAC. I guess this shows were 12 deep. Congrats Bulls on getting the first OOC win for MAC this year.
08-31-2006 08:58 PM
theOUPDT Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Now we only have Toledo left to get the MAC a quality OOC win.
08-31-2006 09:00 PM
Okie Chippewa Offline
All American

I Root For: The MAC

This game was an instant CLASSIC!! The pillow-fight of the week (year?, century?) ends in regulation at 3-3. But the Bulls pull it out in OT and start the Turner Gill era 1-0.
08-31-2006 09:01 PM
Advertisement

CountryRedHawk Offline
1st String

I Root For:

OUBOBCATJOHN Wrote:With Kent State and Miami looking terrible. Buffalo is the best MAC east team tonite. Temple welcome to the MAC. I guess this shows were 12 deep. Congrats Bulls on getting the first OOC win for MAC this year.

Because your team looks any better. lol.

Miami is going to have a down year. Think how many guys the team lost to graduation! 05-mafia

And the last I checked it was 21-3, and the only reason it was that high is because the lines can't hold. And we knew that was gonna be a problem.
08-31-2006 09:08 PM
Schadenfreude Offline
Professional Tractor Puller

I Root For: Bowling Green

CrappiesCrappiesCrappies

Okie Chippewa Wrote:This game was an instant CLASSIC!! The pillow-fight of the week (year?, century?) ends in regulation at 3-3. But the Bulls pull it out in OT and start the Turner Gill era 1-0.

The ESPN Bottom Ten ought to be mighty interesting this week.

01-france
08-31-2006 09:17 PM
fb5 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Okie Chippewa Wrote:This game was an instant CLASSIC!! The pillow-fight of the week (year?, century?) ends in regulation at 3-3. But the Bulls pull it out in OT and start the Turner Gill era 1-0.

I think a lot of people are looking at the score and just assuming a 3-3 (in ot 9-3 Bulls win) game between Temple and Buffalo must have been ugly.
What surprised me the most was one turnover and very few infractions. If it had been an ugly game it would have been full of fumbles, int's, excessive punts, more missed field goals, several 0-0 overtimes, no big plays (did Temple have any plays for more than 20 yards) and a collective groan of disgust from the fan bases of Temple and UB.
09-01-2006 12:13 AM
TempleOwl21 Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For: TEMPLE

OUBOBCAT.....

This game was not a blowout of any sort. We deserved to win that game as much as Buffalo did. Unfortunately, Temple is not exactly ready as far as their team is concerned. To many freshman featured in this game and many costly mistakes as a result. A bit more time and we will perform much better. Buffalo looked great tonight (offense and defense) except inside the 20. Nevertheless, they were more experienced and ready as a team. We lost, nothing new. Yes, we have all ready been welcomed in to the MAC so stop referring to us as a non-affiliated team. We are proud to be in the MAC and of every MAC program and want to do nothing more than contribute to the MAC's ongoing success. I wish the MAC well this year, but hope you enjoy a season much like the many I have enjoyed for so many years. It is an alful feeling that leaves you sick to your stomach and people like you don't make it any better.

Go MAC!!!
Go Owls!!!

09-01-2006 12:33 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.